Can you use project xCloud if you have been shared Xbox game pass ultimate?

Discus and support Can you use project xCloud if you have been shared Xbox game pass ultimate? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; One of the accounts that are on my xbox one has xbox game pass ultimate but has shared it to all users on the xbox. Since project xCloud requires a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by vls122, Sep 15, 2020.

1. vls122
    vls122 Guest

One of the accounts that are on my xbox one has xbox game pass ultimate but has shared it to all users on the xbox. Since project xCloud requires a game pass ultimate subscription to use, is it possible to ‘share’ xCloud to other users like how you can
    share xbox game pass ultimate to other users?

:)

vls122, Sep 15, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Vls122,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on Xcloud. In short, No the account that signs in on the app needs to have the subscription active on that account.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Microsoft and Nintendo

Project XCloud support on all devices has been Microsoft's wish since they announced the project. It would be pretty great if we saw Nintendo embrace that too, having Game Pass stuff accessible on the Switch would be brilliant.
  6. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
Thema:

1. Can you use project xCloud if you have been shared Xbox game pass ultimate? - Similar Threads - project xCloud been

2. Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device: Project xCloud =>13€/month incl. ≈150 Games does this work with a USBc to HDMI cable (like Samsung dex) ? because if we don't need to buy a "LOUD&current-hungry" physical XBSX (+ Games)...
  3. Project Xcloud on PC

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project Xcloud on PC: Is it available already, or will it be soon? 1cf3738b-9705-4319-845f-f5e79f69794f
  4. If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...

in XboX Insiders
    If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...: I don't have $180 to spend on Game Pass and there is no way my parents will pay for it. If you had project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o a Game Pass subscription but...
  5. Project xCloud Founder Badge (from recent Phil Spencer newsletter)

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Founder Badge (from recent Phil Spencer newsletter): [IMG] submitted by /u/Derpcrawler [link] [comments]
  6. Project xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud not working anymore: Back in February and March I was able to use xbox streaming feature no problem and since then I did not use it, not that I try it again is just get the screen that project xcloud is not in your...
  7. Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...: I installed the app when I received the e-mail, but hadn't had the time to try it out until tonight. Now I get a message saying "Could not sign in. There was an issue signing in. Try again later."...
  8. Project xCloud (Preview) - 1 Month Later (Experience has been disappointing)

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (Preview) - 1 Month Later (Experience has been disappointing): [IMG] So, I signed up instantly during the Inside Xbox stream it was announced you could and joined on the very first day it was available. Seeing yesterday that all these other games were...
  9. I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.: submitted by /u/DPforums [link] [comments]
  10. You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

in XboX Insiders
    You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!: Anyone else get this? I am so complaning bout how i got console streaming but no xcloud and today I get invited.. im nervous and excited. Stay tuned for updates!! https://imgur.com/dLdfsdE...