Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10?

Discus and support Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wasn't able to find a way but I may be missing something obvious. Thanks! submitted by /u/paidbythekill [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/paidbythekill, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10?

I wasn't able to find a way but I may be missing something obvious. Thanks!

submitted by /u/paidbythekill
    [link] [comments]

/u/paidbythekill, Jun 28, 2019
  2. GateByte Win User

"Media Baron" unlock in Quantum Break

If you've completed the requirements for the achievement and it isn't unlocking you can try viewing the achievement on the Xbox website or Windows 10 App, or possibly even the mobile app. Supposedly that might force it to unlock. But I'm not 100%.
  3. maxen Win User

PC games that I've played not showing up in activity feed

Hello Lifeandcraft,

The Xbox App's Activity Feed will only display activity from games on the Xbox Live Service: Xbox One and Xbox-enabled Windows 10 games, plus you can view achievements from older Xbox-enabled Windows games (eg Windows 8.1), Windows Phone games and Xbox 360
    games.
  4. Raglan Lads Win User

Unable to view achievements

I've done a factory reset and it's not worked. I can no longer view achievements on the smartglass app or the windows 10 app either

Smartglass - "Something went wrong when loading this section"

Windows 10 - "Something went wrong with loading this data. Invalid pointer"

Xbox One - "Cannot view achievements at this time. Please try again later"
  5. maxen Win User

XBOX One Achievements not showing in my Profile.

If you're talking about Xbox.com, Xbox One achievements do not show up on here yet.

To see Xbox One achievements you will need to view them from an Xbox One console and/or the Xbox One Smartglass app (available for Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, Android & iOS).
  6. JimBox32 Win User

0% Gamerscore games

The only way to delete you achievements is ONLY on the 360. I dunno how to do it on Windows 10 or the Windows 10 Dash update. My point of view, ALL achievements should be disabled.
Thema:

Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10?

1. Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - view achievements Beta

2. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  3. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  4. Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them.: I'll try to explain as good as i can. I recently bought a Xbox One X. i'set up my account, and everything to my native laguague (dutch/flemish) now i can see everything on the dashboard and store...
  5. Unable To View Shared Xbox 360 Achievements On Facebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable To View Shared Xbox 360 Achievements On Facebook: On my Facebook account, my Xbox 360 achievements shared since 26 July 2017 are not displayed; in place of the achievement there is a message that says login.live.com "Sign in to your Microsoft...
  6. Viewing achievements from the x360 seeing xbox one games individually

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viewing achievements from the x360 seeing xbox one games individually: Is there a way on the x360 to see what specific xbox one games others have played? When I look at compare games, I see xbox one games ##### gamerscore instead of specific games. The x360 displays...
  7. Xbox One Can't view achievement list for games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Can't view achievement list for games: I am having an issue with viewing the achievements list for Forza Horizon 3. I have checked with other games such as Fallout 4 and Overwatch and they will load when I go to "See my Achievements."...
  8. Can't view achievements or dvr's of Ghost Recon: Wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't view achievements or dvr's of Ghost Recon: Wildlands: Hi, I was wondering if there were other people having the same trouble as me with the new Ghost Recon game. Every Game Dvr I made and every achievement I won is nowere to find. Not on my xbox...
  9. Can't view Xbox One Achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't view Xbox One Achievements: Well the title says it all really, I can't view my achievements on my Xbox One, Xbox website or the Xbox app. I gave them a call to find some solutions, but neither of the solutions they gave me...
  10. Unable to view achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view achievements: Hi I've not gotten a 2nd reply on this previous post Unable to view achievements I'm unable to view any achievements on my Xbox One, Smartglass or Windows 10 app. I've done a Factory reset on...