Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only ...

Discus and support Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only ... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I own more then 20 movies from the store and want to watch them on my phone at work while it is slow but it only let me watch the trailers is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SilentSoulStorm, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only ...

I own more then 20 movies from the store and want to watch them on my phone at work while it is slow but it only let me watch the trailers is there something I am missing because doing a search only shows that you can use your phone to control the movies
    on the One but says nothing about being able to watch them on the phone.

:)

SilentSoulStorm, Sep 7, 2018
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    "Enhancements"

[quote user="Stevie77"]

I've seen people post that their "laptop does all those functions too, so why do they need a console that duplicates those functions", the way I look at it is if you want to game on your console - great, have at it! If you want to stream a movie - you have
    choices, watch it on your phone or tablet when on the go, watch it on your computer/laptop when you don't want to monopolize the television, or stream it on your big screen TV for the whole family to enjoy. I like choices, choices are good.

[/quote]

I am one of those people who cannot watch a movie on anything besides a tv or projector. Watching on a tablet or smartphone hurts my eyes so much so does a laptop. The only good thing is you can take those things anywhere,

x24hrs2livex, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Smart glass thoughts??

yea..i put in on my android...and noticed it didn't do anything.... I think it may get an update with the xbox one. The only thing I used it for was to mess with my kids when I noticed they were watching a movie...I would just pause it with my phone. A
    tablet with live would have been nice. I would have liked that with 360...something I can watch my marketplace purchases on the go with.

Silent Hysteria, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only ...

There is a way to do this. You need a vudu account and a Movies Anywhere account. You than use movies anywhere and link both you Microsoft account and Vudu account to this account. Most of you movies will than sync to Vudu ( Disney Movies might not).
    You than use Vudu on your phone to watch the movies on your mobile device or other devices that support vudu.

I use these account this way. Buy using movies anywhere itunes will also sync.

Dadwhite, Sep 8, 2018
    SemGebremeskel, Oct 19, 2018
  6. Christyna64
    Christyna64 Guest
    All you need to do is connect your Microsoft account Movies Anywhere then you can watch your movies through Google Play, iTunes, Prime Video, FandangNow and Vudu. So which ever you prefer will work.

Christyna64, Nov 5, 2018
  7. Christyna64 Win User

Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only choice to watch it is on the One or 360 ?

All you need to do is connect your Microsoft account Movies Anywhere then you can watch your movies through Google Play, iTunes, Prime Video, FandangNow and Vudu. So which ever you prefer will work.
  8. SemGebremeskel Win User

Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only choice to watch it is on the One or 360 ?

There is a way to do this. You need a vudu account and a Movies Anywhere account. You than use movies anywhere and link both you Microsoft account and Vudu account to this account. Most of you movies will than sync to Vudu ( Disney Movies might not).
    You than use Vudu on your phone to watch the movies on your mobile device or other devices that support vudu.

9. Dadwhite Win User

10. Silent Hysteria Win User

Smart glass thoughts??

yea..i put in on my android...and noticed it didn't do anything.... I think it may get an update with the xbox one. The only thing I used it for was to mess with my kids when I noticed they were watching a movie...I would just pause it with my phone. A
    tablet with live would have been nice. I would have liked that with 360...something I can watch my marketplace purchases on the go with.
  11. abdulnafy Win User

Games

Cartoon HD Apk Android Full length, Easy accessible, Good Quality, All the latest movies, TV Shows and Animated series are available in the

Cartoon HD Apk for Android
    . Available for every Android device with multiple features that make your watching experience a good, Requesting good video or movie content, IMDB ratings makes it much easier for the movies to be picked by the user in order to
    use them.
Thema:

1. Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only ... - Similar Threads - watch movies android

2. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  3. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app: I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any movie to watch the movie works great and...
  4. Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV: The Movies & TV app are STILL causing errors watching purchased movies on XBOX One. However, the error used to be 0x800c000b but it now says error 0x800c0008 with the message "There is a network...
  5. I'm trying to watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to watch purchased movies: I've been trying to watch movies i have bought through my xbox for the last few days. i keep getting a code (0x800c000b) on my screen. and it tells me i need to be online. problem is, i am online...
  6. Watching movies on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watching movies on Xbox One S: How comes if i try to play 4K or some 1080p movies on my tv using the 3.0 plugs with an external Hard Disk Drive it Does not work, but if I play them using an external SSD this works?...
  7. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  8. Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app: I have noticed an issue whit watching movies when I’m useing the free movies 2019 app. when I go to chose a movie I want to watch useing the app when I start watching the movie I picked to watch I...
  9. Error: 0xc33607e3 While Watching Movie On Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: 0xc33607e3 While Watching Movie On Xbox.: I recently rented a movie on the xbox 360 but every 3 seconds it would freeze. So instead, I tried watching the movie on my xbox one but got this error code 0xc33607e3. I than tried to watch it on...
  10. Need HELP!!! Trying to use my android phone to watch a movie on my XboxOne. It won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need HELP!!! Trying to use my android phone to watch a movie on my XboxOne. It won't ...: I am wanting to use my android phone to watch moves on my xbox one. I have everything set up on the same wifi. When I go click on the little screenplay icon on the top left hand corner of my video...