Canada OneGuide

Discus and support Canada OneGuide in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for some info on when the oneguide will be operational in Canada. My service is through Rogers in London On. Is there really that much politics... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kantura, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Kantura
    Kantura Guest

Canada OneGuide

Looking for some info on when the oneguide will be operational in Canada. My service is through Rogers in London On. Is there really that much politics in getting this done? What is the hold up? Thanks

:)

Kantura, Feb 5, 2014
  2. RzaRecta357
    RzaRecta357 Guest
    OneGuide Canada

Canadian with the preview update here. My bell fibreop is working with the one guide now. However many of the stations are incorrect. Very annoying! It may be because this system is set up out sets somewhere and then brought to our city forum them.
    I don't know. Things like Spike HD not working correctly and stuff.

RzaRecta357, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Kyle_N
    Kyle_N Guest
    OneGuide Canada

It seems like a lot of people are getting this to work now, but I still do not have it. Is still only available to people who have the Preview update?

If it is, is there a way to be added to the Preview so I can receive the update?

I am in Canada and have Rogers as my TV provider, by the way.

Kyle_N, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Canada OneGuide

It's all politics.. just like content licensing. We always get the short end of the stick. In the case of the OneGuide, its also probably because Rogers has put millions into their Nextbox hardware and software, as well as the marketing for them, and doubtfully
    wants someone like Microsoft coming in and taking their candy. Hopefully we'll see it sooner than later though. I just read a thread elsewhere on the forum that lets you control your box's basic functions (without providing the channel lineup on oneguide),
    so maybe we'll see some progress.

Matthew Marion, Feb 7, 2014
  5. BoldPolecat52 Win User

Oneguide in Canada?

It got released in 11 other country's which includes Russia, but not Canada. WTF Im returning mine....
  6. KosherPickles69 Win User

Oneguide in Canada?

Interesting, I use 720p anyway, BellTV doesn't do anything higher, except PPV. Can you use the cable company's guide? Your Xbox has to be on ALL the time though right?
  7. Z1PN VW Win User

Oneguide in Canada?

I hope that they will create a low power pass through state for HDMI soon. Since the One Guide does not work in many countries, its pointless and a waste of money pipe TV through the Xbox One now.
  8. Symtex-40EE00FD-D749 Win User

Oneguide in Canada?

no passive HDMI passthrough
  9. Matthew Marion Win User

Canada OneGuide

It's all politics.. just like content licensing. We always get the short end of the stick. In the case of the OneGuide, its also probably because Rogers has put millions into their Nextbox hardware and software, as well as the marketing for them, and doubtfully
    wants someone like Microsoft coming in and taking their candy. Hopefully we'll see it sooner than later though. I just read a thread elsewhere on the forum that lets you control your box's basic functions (without providing the channel lineup on oneguide),
    so maybe we'll see some progress.
Thema:

Canada OneGuide

1. Canada OneGuide - Similar Threads - Canada OneGuide

2. Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada: I'm trying to change my gamer tag and pay the 9.99 but it wants me to update my address and wont allow me to select canada as my country. 4cbdfa19-833c-489a-816c-0ee85e1fd2c6
  3. Will a UK Xbox One S work in Canada?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK Xbox One S work in Canada?: I have just moved to Canada and was wondering if I can use my Xbox One S I bought in UK? Cheers d7b7aab5-42e7-4ef1-a9c2-136d683c2902
  4. OneGuide for Rogers PVR (Canada)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide for Rogers PVR (Canada): When using a voice command to go to a specific channel (xbox, watch comedy network), it changes to the correct channel but it brings up the Rogers PVR search window which blocks the screen. Then...
  5. OneGuide Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Canada: There is absolutely no excuse foe the delays in getting this working. This is one of the features that convinced me to purchase this console and the fact that it is still not working is nothing...
  6. oneguide in canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    oneguide in canada: when is oneguide going to be available in Canada? 059d6501-6383-4d1d-b5c4-b7f845a3e031
  7. XBox OneGuide Canada - No Providers found

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox OneGuide Canada - No Providers found: Entering ANY postal code finds no providers. When will this be fixed? 1ea3b05a-9fa6-4295-bcda-8bcb6e546d73
  8. Xbox One OneGuide Atlantic Canada Bell Aliant Fibreop Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One OneGuide Atlantic Canada Bell Aliant Fibreop Support?: After getting the June update I notice there isn't any support for Fibreop in Atlantic Canada. Do anyone know if they will ever support them? They support pretty much every other Tv provider here,...
  9. Oneguide finally here (Canada) but needs work....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oneguide finally here (Canada) but needs work....: Finally it is here, and thankfully. i would like to just say that the voice commands suck for this app. Having to say the channel name is rediculious as I and most others know channels by the...
  10. OneGuide TV support in Canada, and more coming to Xbox One in June!

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide TV support in Canada, and more coming to Xbox One in June!: Hey girls and guys. Big news here for Canada. :) See all the details here; External Storage, Real Names and More Coming with Xbox One System Update in June - Xbox Wire I know a lot of you have...