Cancel an EA subscription and transfer the balance to Ultimate

Discus and support Cancel an EA subscription and transfer the balance to Ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello friends, I have a subscription purchased on 18.09.2020 for a year of EA I would love to know how to transfer the balance for Ultimate instead... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by orben1, Oct 24, 2020.

1. orben1
    orben1 Guest

Hello friends, I have a subscription purchased on 18.09.2020 for a year of EA I would love to know how to transfer the balance for Ultimate instead

:)

orben1, Oct 24, 2020
  2. choppyseize Win User

Xbox mechanical fault and billing

Its very easy to cancel a subscription. You go to your subscriptions in account settings and select "Cancel" As long as you don't have an outstanding balance owed it will cancel it. If you owe you must pay the remaining balance before you can cancel the
    subscription.

As for the repairs. Consoles come with a limited 1 year warranty and some repairs have a fee. This is still cheaper then buying a new one. Ultimately the decision is yours however.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Game Pass utimate Edition

Hello Diego,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in purchasing Xbox Live Gold, but you have an overdue balance for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone can

cancel a subscription
    as long as recurring billing is turned off and there is no past due balance. You can try cancelling the subscription on

the Microsoft account website
    . If the subscription is not able to be canceled due to a past due balance, the balance must be paid before the subscription can be canceled. The support article we provided explains more about this situation. We hope this information
    helps Diego!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Payments

You would need to pay off the balance you owe and cancel the ultimate subscription if you don't want it before you would be able to purchase or pay for a new gold subscription no matter what payment method you use.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

Game pass ultimate includes gold and the game pass subscription so if you have the gold and purchase the ultimate subscription it will cancel the gold subscription and put it in with the ultimate. The Gold subscription will show as being cancelled in your
    subscriptions.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live

When you upgrade to Ultimate, it converts any gold you had on your account to an Ultimate subscription which basically cancels your just gold subscription since Ultimate includes gold. So by cancelling Ultimate you then cancel your gold subscription as
    well.
Thema:

1. Cancel an EA subscription and transfer the balance to Ultimate - Similar Threads - Cancel subscription transfer

2. Canceling a Xbox Live subscription for an account I no longer have access to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling a Xbox Live subscription for an account I no longer have access to: Hello, I have an active Xbox Live subscription that I would like to cancel. However, my Xbox gamertag/account is linked to an email account that my brother made more than a decade ago and that...
  3. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again: How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c
  4. how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass: I never used the game pass, I ordered that along with "origin" whilst i was pissed up and forgot about it. now ive changed my bank card and the payment has failed. and it would give me the option...
  5. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription: This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get your $1 back. Sounds great right? Wrong. When...
  6. How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, however apparantely I can't because I have a past due payment. Is there any way to cancel it anyway or do I have to pay the past due?...
  7. Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into.: Hello, I am having problems with canceling Xbox Pass subscriptions, and I got recently billed for it. Before you post generic response with steps how to cancel Microsoft subscriptions read the...
  8. Cancelling a subscription i forgot about

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelling a subscription i forgot about: Alright here is whats up, i signed up for gamepass ultimate in October of 2019 when there was a promotion for 1 dollar, then after playing outerworlds i stopped using it altogether it has been...
  9. Will my EA Play subscription transfer over to a Game Pass subscription or will it be canceled?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my EA Play subscription transfer over to a Game Pass subscription or will it be canceled?: If I have and EA Play account, will it be made into a Game Pass subscription or just be canceled? 8187c8b2-162d-4a68-bcd4-742d7633e337
  10. Transferring Accounts to Xbox one and how to Cancel Xbox 360 live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Accounts to Xbox one and how to Cancel Xbox 360 live subscription: So heres my problem.... I am having troubles getting my account from 360 to one. I've seen friends from 360 do it and I do not know how to. I made a new account on Xbox one using the email I have...