Cancel billing

Discus and support Cancel billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased my kids an xbox live subscription for the holidays last year. It was under his account but my card. He is an adult now and has put his card... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JonathanKrause1, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Cancel billing

I purchased my kids an xbox live subscription for the holidays last year. It was under his account but my card. He is an adult now and has put his card to purchase xbox live. I was charged and overdrew my account as a result. I need to get my money
    refunded.

:)

JonathanKrause1, Nov 28, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Cancel billing

Hello JonathanKrause1,

Thank your for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you were charged for a subscription, and you would like to request a refund. If the

subscription is canceled
    within a certain amount of time, the system should automatically refund the charge. If you do not receive a refund after cancelling the subscription, you can contact the
    Xbox Support Team. The support team only handles refunds for subscriptions. They do not handle refunds for digital products. We will provide steps on how to contact the support
    team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Charges on my account
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!

4. Mistress Sara Win User

Gamepass üyelik iptali -[Translation - Gamepass membership cancellation]

5. MoeZArts Win User

cancelar card credito

6. TH0MASG007 Win User
Thema:

Cancel billing

1. Cancel billing - Similar Threads - Cancel billing

2. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?: I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass...
  3. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  4. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  5. Billing Date and Gold Cancellation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing Date and Gold Cancellation: Back in October, Xbox changed the Gold billing date from the 10th to the 16th. The email specifically stated, "No action is required on your part." I was billed on the 10th like usual, but then I...
  6. STOP TRYING TO BILL ME FOR AN ORDER I CANCELLED!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STOP TRYING TO BILL ME FOR AN ORDER I CANCELLED!!!!: I pre-ordered Destiny 2 this Summer, before Xbox Live suspended my account for something I didn't do. I have since sold my Xbox One and cut all ties with Xbox Live. I'm sick of this gaming...
  7. Xbox Game Pass - Is there a way to change the Billing Date without Cancelling?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass - Is there a way to change the Billing Date without Cancelling?: Hi everyone, I'm wondering if there is a way to change my Xbox Game Pass billing date to the 28th of every month without cancelling. I prefer having my monthly payments at the end of the month....
  8. My FREE XBOX Live account was cancelled for not having a credit card on file for billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My FREE XBOX Live account was cancelled for not having a credit card on file for billing: Used to have a credit card on file. It expired. I did not add a new one because I have children that use the xbox for Netflix and to play child-friendly games. If I have a credit card on file,...
  9. Canceled subscription a while back. Nothing shown under subscriptions or billing history. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceled subscription a while back. Nothing shown under subscriptions or billing history. ...: Looking back on my bank statements I've been getting billed for a Xbox live subscription I canceled a while back. When I checked billing history it shows nothing on Microsoft's website. When I...
  10. Charged after cancelling Xbox live, no Gold service, cancelled before bill-date, angry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged after cancelling Xbox live, no Gold service, cancelled before bill-date, angry...: I have my Xbox Live account billed through PayPal. I paid with paypal a month ago, mid april for a month, and it was set to renew and charge me again May 13th. So I cancelled Xbox Live before I...