Cancel gold

Discus and support Cancel gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to cancel gold but nobody is letting me a0a9a294-36ba-4645-890f-54c1f5d26413 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tomatoa58, Oct 12, 2019 at 12:45 PM.

1. tomatoa58
    tomatoa58 Guest

Cancel gold

I'm trying to cancel gold but nobody is letting me

:)

2. WIESIL Win User

XBox Live tenure

I checked my gold tenure on the link eG x Thee Elf posted and mine says

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold this one isn't canceled

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold canceled

gold 1 month free trial canceled

but yet I have no number next to my name
  3. Judge Win User

xbox gold family pack

4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I change my subscription from family gold to regular gold?

5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live

When you upgrade to Ultimate, it converts any gold you had on your account to an Ultimate subscription which basically cancels your just gold subscription since Ultimate includes gold. So by cancelling Ultimate you then cancel your gold subscription as
    well.
Thema:

Cancel gold

1. Cancel gold - Similar Threads - Cancel gold

2. Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled]: Gold üyeliğini iptal edemiyorum çünkü iptal etme bölümü yok. Kartımda para olmadığı için çekmemiş yani para olsa çekicek ve ben iptal etmek istiyorum. [Mod Removed Image - contained Personal...
  3. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...
  4. cancelling gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelling gold: So, for the past couple of years I've been trying to log into my old microsoft account to cancel the gold subscription on what's now my dads xbox (i gave it to him when i got the xbox one) And...
  5. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  6. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  7. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  8. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  9. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  10. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled: my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that. 9fc0a4c0-c5fa-4b24-8440-05d3cb38a73f