Cancel gold

Discus and support Cancel gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to cancel gold but nobody is letting me a0a9a294-36ba-4645-890f-54c1f5d26413 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tomatoa58, Oct 12, 2019.

1. tomatoa58
    tomatoa58 Guest

Cancel gold

I'm trying to cancel gold but nobody is letting me

:)

tomatoa58, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game pass ultimate

Since you upgraded to Ultimate, your gold was cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well. Cancelling Ultimate also cancels your gold.
  3. WIESIL Win User

XBox Live tenure

I checked my gold tenure on the link eG x Thee Elf posted and mine says

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold this one isn't canceled

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold canceled

gold 1 month free trial canceled

but yet I have no number next to my name
  4. Judge Win User

xbox gold family pack

5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I change my subscription from family gold to regular gold?

6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
Thema:

Cancel gold

1. Cancel gold - Similar Threads - Cancel gold

2. Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]: Hola, ayer di comprar a una suscripción de Xbox Live Ultimate, pero al querer entrar en Fortnite (que entraba al haber comprado antes una Xbox Live Gold) no me dejaba porque decía que "mi cuenta...
  3. Cbox live gold cancelation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cbox live gold cancelation: So in january i renewed my xbox live gold via a code.i was curious earlier this month about the game pass so i started up.Then i canceled it today .but now i have no gold . So now i cant play...
  4. Cancelling Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling Xbox Live Gold: Hello I'm having a problem with cancelling my subscription to Xbox Live Gold. No matter what I try, I keep getting an error message saying that "not all data could be displayed." I tried...
  5. Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I accidentally cancelled my 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. I purchased it at the end of march so It would be very unfortunate to lose my whole subscription. Is there any way I can get...
  6. Cancelamento de XBOX LIVE GOLD.[Translation-Xbox LIVE GOLD cancellation.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelamento de XBOX LIVE GOLD.[Translation-Xbox LIVE GOLD cancellation.]: Não consigo nos canais normais realizar o cancelamento da minha assinatura do XBOX LIVE GOLD. A página sempre fora do ar ou sem serviço disponível. Não consigo falar no 0800 de atendimento ao...
  7. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  8. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  9. if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...: i brought a number of games with gold games on a different account that shares gold with mine, the only reason the account still has gold is to claim games with gold games, if i cancel gold and...
  10. Cancel Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Gold subscription: I cancelled my a to Gold year ago over the phone and it is still coming out of account 65dff526-ddcf-47ea-a884-c5ec73b18277