cancel my subcription

Discus and support cancel my subcription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi , my name is hajna nuez , i need cancel my subcription, can help me . 93f891ff-181a-4315-b9f0-fc31f4a5a680 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hajnanuez, Sep 7, 2019.

1. hajnanuez
    hajnanuez Guest

cancel my subcription

hi , my name is hajna nuez , i need cancel my subcription, can help me .

:)

hajnanuez, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

cancel my subcription

Hi
    hajnanuez

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. If you'd like to cancel your subscription for an Xbox or Microsoft service, then you may do so from your Microsoft account associated with it. Here a couple of handy support articles that
    can guide you through the process:

How to cancel your Xbox subscription

How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription << just in case you need it

If you get stuck, or would prefer to have direct assistance in the matter, I would further recommend
    contacting Xbox Support by requesting a call or chat as we here on the forums lack the necessary tools for directly assisting with billing or subscription issues.

Give these a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

cancel my subcription

Hi hajnanuez,
    These are the steps you can follow to cancel your subscription

How to cancel your Xbox subscription online

1. Sign in to the Services & subscriptions page of your Microsoft account

https://account.microsoft.com/services/
    2. Select Payment & billing under the subscription you’d like to manage, and then select Cancel. If you don't see your subscription, make sure you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account for that subscription.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions:
      1. If recurring billing is on, an option to end your subscription on its expiration date will be displayed, which will turn off recurring billing. An option to end your subscription immediately may also be available, depending on your subscription’s status.
      2. If recurring billing is off, a message will confirm that your subscription is already paid up through its expiration date.
      3. If your subscription is past due or suspended, you must pay the past-due balance before canceling. See the Important note above.
  4. Zero420override Win User

cancel my subcription

5. Jax Rebel Win User

Xbox One Gold Membership Problems

Well you are lucky my subcription got canceled 100% both in x1 an online, no clue why and no info from icrsoft.
  6. Hjthebest Win User

How i can transfer my GOLD subscription to another account?

OK, but if i cancel the first one and set the subcription to another one?, that isnt transfer a subscription.
Thema:

cancel my subcription

1. cancel my subcription - Similar Threads - cancel subcription

2. Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription: This is some [mod removed] I have spent a hour trying to cancel my live subscription. It says go to manage subscription but it doesnt tell you how to get to manage subscription . It wasnt this...
  3. Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]: Hola, ayer di comprar a una suscripción de Xbox Live Ultimate, pero al querer entrar en Fortnite (que entraba al haber comprado antes una Xbox Live Gold) no me dejaba porque decía que "mi cuenta...
  4. Cancelled

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled: Why has my order been cancelled for no reason 4782bfba-d1f9-4357-b688-6044aa349b3d
  5. CANCEL ACCOUNT - LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANCEL ACCOUNT - LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: I have done everything I can find to try to cancel my account and get my credit card off of this account and I've finally reported my credit card stolen and ordered a new card with a different...
  6. Cancel Subscription on expired card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel Subscription on expired card: Hello My cards date expired and i thought i'd let my subscription to microsoft run out and end with it. But it did not. It says on the "how to cancel" troubleshooting that it should expire on...
  7. Cancelled download on Xbox Gamepass, and space is still taken up on SSD

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelled download on Xbox Gamepass, and space is still taken up on SSD: Hi, While downloading Metro Exodus I cancelled the download after some 10min. My disk space was around 120-130GB and once I started the download it went down to 55-60GB (I'm just writing...
  8. I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.: I need to cancel my Game Pass for PC (Beta). Xbox tried to withdraw my money 29 days after when the service should last for 30 days (And now the cancel option is locked). And I should be able to...
  9. Cancel Past Due Subcription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Past Due Subcription: I accsedently didn't cancel my EA 1 month subscription now its past due. and the cancel button doesn't show up anymore and I want to know why I tried 2 games with it. I want to cancel it without...
  10. Cancel subcription, lost account details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel subcription, lost account details: Hi Microsoft, Last time I used my xbox live account (and my xbox) is around 15 years ago, but every year i forget to cancel my subscription. So for the last 15 years i paid for nothing, not your...