cancel my subcription

Discus and support cancel my subcription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi , my name is hajna nuez , i need cancel my subcription, can help me . 93f891ff-181a-4315-b9f0-fc31f4a5a680 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hajnanuez, Sep 7, 2019.

1. hajnanuez
    hajnanuez Guest

cancel my subcription

hi , my name is hajna nuez , i need cancel my subcription, can help me .

:)

hajnanuez, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

cancel my subcription

Hi
    hajnanuez

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. If you'd like to cancel your subscription for an Xbox or Microsoft service, then you may do so from your Microsoft account associated with it. Here a couple of handy support articles that
    can guide you through the process:

How to cancel your Xbox subscription

How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription << just in case you need it

If you get stuck, or would prefer to have direct assistance in the matter, I would further recommend
    contacting Xbox Support by requesting a call or chat as we here on the forums lack the necessary tools for directly assisting with billing or subscription issues.

Give these a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

cancel my subcription

Hi hajnanuez,
    These are the steps you can follow to cancel your subscription

How to cancel your Xbox subscription online

1. Sign in to the Services & subscriptions page of your Microsoft account

https://account.microsoft.com/services/
    2. Select Payment & billing under the subscription you’d like to manage, and then select Cancel. If you don't see your subscription, make sure you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account for that subscription.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions:
      1. If recurring billing is on, an option to end your subscription on its expiration date will be displayed, which will turn off recurring billing. An option to end your subscription immediately may also be available, depending on your subscription’s status.
      2. If recurring billing is off, a message will confirm that your subscription is already paid up through its expiration date.
      3. If your subscription is past due or suspended, you must pay the past-due balance before canceling. See the Important note above.
  4. Zero420override Win User

cancel my subcription

5. Jax Rebel Win User

Xbox One Gold Membership Problems

Well you are lucky my subcription got canceled 100% both in x1 an online, no clue why and no info from icrsoft.
  6. Hjthebest Win User

How i can transfer my GOLD subscription to another account?

OK, but if i cancel the first one and set the subcription to another one?, that isnt transfer a subscription.
Thema:

cancel my subcription

1. cancel my subcription - Similar Threads - cancel subcription

2. My Invalid Charging of a Cancelled Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    My Invalid Charging of a Cancelled Subscription: Hey. On 14.9 I purchased a one-month subscription to Xbox game pass ultimate for 1,00€. According to my knowledge, I cancelled this subscription before the date I would be charged full price for...
  3. Renovar o reactivar cuenta cancela [Translate] Renew or reactivate account cancels

in XBoX Accessibility
    Renovar o reactivar cuenta cancela [Translate] Renew or reactivate account cancels: Buenas tardes, me gustaria saber si tengo opcion de reactivar cuenta de xbox live gold en mi consola xbox360, gracias. [Translate by Mod] Good afternoon, I would like to know if I have a choice...
  4. card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////: Hello, I had a card code for a subscription of 6 months XBOX life gold. I wanted to take the deal XBOX game pass for 1 euro. I wanted to delete it but it has deleted also my card code which was...
  5. Cancel gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel gold: I'm trying to cancel gold but nobody is letting me a0a9a294-36ba-4645-890f-54c1f5d26413
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions: Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366
  7. Cancel Xbox subscription & Close Xbox account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancel Xbox subscription & Close Xbox account: I have never had an Xbox, but I did create an Xbox account years ago to access Xbox Music. I would like to close this account and/or cancel my subscription to Xbox Live. However, the advice I...
  8. Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled]: Gold üyeliğini iptal edemiyorum çünkü iptal etme bölümü yok. Kartımda para olmadığı için çekmemiş yani para olsa çekicek ve ben iptal etmek istiyorum. [Mod Removed Image - contained Personal...
  9. Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project: Goldeneye 007 reloaded came out on xbox 360 years ago. I wanted to play it but it was one of the last 360 games I bought. Then my console went out so I upgraded to xbox one. Sadly this game never...
  10. Cancel subcription, lost account details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel subcription, lost account details: Hi Microsoft, Last time I used my xbox live account (and my xbox) is around 15 years ago, but every year i forget to cancel my subscription. So for the last 15 years i paid for nothing, not your...