Cancel preorder

Discus and support Cancel preorder in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since when can you not cancel a preorder and receive a refund? I preordered Hitman 3 in august and got charged yesterday. They say its passed the 14... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xReBillx, Jan 13, 2021.

1. xReBillx
    xReBillx Guest

Cancel preorder

Since when can you not cancel a preorder and receive a refund? I preordered Hitman 3 in august and got charged yesterday. They say its passed the 14 days so i cant get a refund.

:)

xReBillx, Jan 13, 2021
  2. beachbum RIZ Win User

Xbox Preorder - NEED ONE

You can go to GS, I preordered mine 2 weeks ago, 70% of X1 preorders cancel for ps4 preorders. Ask there, it doesn't hurt, if not people will probably cancel before launch if they score a ps4.
  3. WillSmithVXR Win User

Is it just me or is the PS4 looking better and better?

I cancelled my preordered Xbox One today and preordered a PS4.
  4. locki4337 Win User

Will people who purchase Destiny digitally off Xbox Marketplace get a beta code?

Preorder a copy from Gamestop, get the beta code, and then later cancel the preorder.
  5. Achrimarr Win User

DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

Well its easy to cancel your preorder through xbox, and preorder it again somewhere else for a different preorder bonus.
  6. Mr TacoEater47 Win User

I want to cancel preorder

There is no option to cancel preorder.
Thema:

Cancel preorder

1. Cancel preorder - Similar Threads - Cancel preorder

2. Cyberpunk 2077 cancelled preorder, no refund, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 cancelled preorder, no refund, what do I do?: I preordered Cyberpunk 2077, have the completed email, it was paid for. Now it says it was cancelled, I did not cancel it so i dont kniw how or why it was cancelled. An I’ve not received a refund...
  3. Preorder cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder cancelled: I preordered cyberpunk back in August and now I got a email saying I cancelled my preorder which I did not do. I already paid for it 8922ca8a-578c-46bf-bb89-dd201a84ed2a
  4. refund/all preorders cancelled?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    refund/all preorders cancelled?: So I checked my bank statement today and I had a refund charge for the full amount of the new console. I call support and they tell me my order is pending. but reroute me to Microsoft order...
  5. Preordered Series X on Nov 9 and now it is saying cancelled!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preordered Series X on Nov 9 and now it is saying cancelled!: Like many other people, I preordered Series X on November 9th. When I purchased it, it said it would expedite ship and the ETA delivery was November 12th. I called Microsoft and they told me that...
  6. Xbox cancelled my fiance's preorder of Cyberpunk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cancelled my fiance's preorder of Cyberpunk: Xbox cancelled my fiance's preorder of Cyberpunk, no email, no notification, and no refund. Been trying to contact support to get some help or a refund and we've gotten nothing in return. There's...
  7. XBOX SX PREORDER CANCELLED WITHOUT NOTICE

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX SX PREORDER CANCELLED WITHOUT NOTICE: i went to check the status on my XSX pre order and found it CANCELLED !!! why ? i don't know did i get any notice or email ? NO can i contact microsoft ? NO ! please help...
  8. Cancel preorder refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel preorder refund: I accidently canceled one of my preorders and i want to knownif it’s possible to cancel my cancel and get the preorder game back. c3b781b2-87e4-44f6-86e0-80b4c154f4e1
  9. Xbox Series X preorder got cancelled

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X preorder got cancelled: Yester day I got an email saying my pre-order for my Xbox Series X got cancelled, I pre-ordered it on the minute they went live with pre-orders and I used my paypal that works, so why did it get...
  10. Xbox series X. Microsoft cancelled my preorder??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series X. Microsoft cancelled my preorder??: Why has my xbox series x preorder been cancelled??? I checked last week and it was fine, i check today and it states my order is cancelled. I have not cancelled it, I've had no emails informing...