Cancel refund request

Discus and support Cancel refund request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so I requested to refund a game just last night. Is there a way to cancel the request, i dont want to refund the game anymore... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anoosh zaidi, Dec 2, 2019.

1. anoosh zaidi
    anoosh zaidi Guest

Cancel refund request

Hi so I requested to refund a game just last night. Is there a way to cancel the request, i dont want to refund the game anymore

:)

anoosh zaidi, Dec 2, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

cancelling XBoxlivego charges on my checking account

3. Oraclea Win User

Filed the wrong refund request

Hi, after you submit your
    refund request
    , you should get a confirmation email regarding the submission of your refund request. To cancel the request, reply to the confirmation email requesting cancellation. Hope that helps!
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Cancel refund request

Hi There,

If you requested a refund, you should have gotten an email with a reference number. Just reply back to the email with the reference number included and explain that you would like to cancel the refund request.
  5. CadetTarsier920 Win User

Cancel refund request

Just respond to them once you get an email that it is no longer necessary.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Cancel refund request

Hey anoosh

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about how to cancel a refund request.

As stated by
    CadetTarsier920
    and Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Ironwilled
    , you reply to the confirmation email or the last email you received regarding your refund request. This is all stated in the article that covers

Requesting a refund for a digital refund

As there is no further information that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you
    there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
Thema:

Cancel refund request

1. Cancel refund request - Similar Threads - Cancel refund request

2. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  3. I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.: This is probably not the correct use of these forums but I am at my wit's end trying to get hold of someone from Microsoft. I received an email in June informing me that a payment had failed for...
  4. Refund Cancellation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Cancellation: Hello, a few days ago I bought a game by mistake, I asked for the refund and in 72 hours it would be confirmed if it would be approved or not, yesterday I received confirmation that the refund was...
  5. Inadvertent Cancel/Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Inadvertent Cancel/Refund: HI, I was directed here by X Box Chat support. On 4/21 I purchased Fortnite: Save the World Standarad Founders Pack for my son at the 50% discount rate. After buying it the game was not loading,...
  6. Cancelar a assinatura e pedir reembolso (Cancel the subscription and request a refund)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelar a assinatura e pedir reembolso (Cancel the subscription and request a refund): Eu havia me esquecido da assinatura da xbox live gold, e hoje ela foi renovada, eu gostaria de cancelá-la e pedir um reembolso, já que eu não uso mais desse serviço [Translation] I had forgotten...
  7. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  8. Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Cancels the purchase and requests a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Cancels the purchase and requests a refund: I ask you to cancel and refund my purchase last night Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Does it make sense to be unable to play a game because there are no players in the competitive game? It's hard...
  9. Need to cancel my order and request refund of Red dead redemptuon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to cancel my order and request refund of Red dead redemptuon: I just bought Red dead redemption for Deals with gold on the xbox store. But price discount did't applied from my gold account. I wanna cancel my order and refund of it....
  10. request for refund and cancellation of the pre-order fifa 18 edition standart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    request for refund and cancellation of the pre-order fifa 18 edition standart: hello it would be to be refund my pre-order fifa 18 edition standart because I buy the icon edition and I do not want to pay the game twice thank you in advance 66d04c84-e9ef-48e5-9909-801f4ed9653f