Cancel Subscription

Discus and support Cancel Subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone please help me? Just a quick question if i log into my Xbox account on PC will i be seen as online by Friends etc.. Please let me know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SumOne1, Jun 23, 2019.

1. SumOne1
    SumOne1 Guest

Cancel Subscription

Can someone please help me?

Just a quick question if i log into my Xbox account on PC will i be seen as online by Friends etc..

Please let me know ASAP.

Thank You.

:)

SumOne1, Jun 23, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Refund many for renewal Xbox live

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the full 3 yrs of ultimate?

If you cancel the subscription now you would lose all that time that you have on the gold subscription.

When upgrading to the Ultimate game pass subscription it combines the subscriptions into one subscription and if you cancel this subscription it cancels all of it.
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox live gold

5. xbox360italy Win User
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I change my subscription from family gold to regular gold?

Thema:

Cancel Subscription

1. Cancel Subscription - Similar Threads - Cancel Subscription

2. Game pass ultimate Subscription charged me and then canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate Subscription charged me and then canceled: Its November 21st. My bank account shows that microsoft charged me on November15th for game pass ultimate. I want to change to gold only so i turned off recurring billing. Instead of keeping my...
  3. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?: I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass...
  4. Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...: Please before passing this as someone just wanting to use the system for £1 then run please read my full post as it is far from that situation. I pay my Live Gold yet only game very seldom these...
  5. Subscription can't be canceled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription can't be canceled: Hey, Microsoft... how about REALLY trying to help me vs locking the thread. Just demonstrates that it's more about CYA than adding something helpful. Below is the orig thread. One community...
  6. can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed): I see MANY posts related to this topic -- fox XBox, Office, etc. I have a paid subscription that expired. Haven't used it. Nothing owed to MS. Want to remove it from my account but cannot. I...
  7. CANCELAMENTO DE ASSINATURA [Translate] CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANCELAMENTO DE ASSINATURA [Translate] CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION: Boa tarde, preciso urgentemente fazer o cancelamento de uma assinatura no Xbox one que foi feita pelo meu namorado. Ele não utiliza mais o x box mas está vindo a cobrança no meu cartão de crédito....
  8. 为什么我不能取消订阅!?[Mod Translated - Why can't I cancel my subscription! ?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    为什么我不能取消订阅!?[Mod Translated - Why can't I cancel my subscription! ?]: 我只打算通过活动试用Xbox Game Pass Ulitmate服务两个月,只用了一个星期,想等着到时候自动订阅过期就取消了。 结果我收到了续约失败的邮件,于是我想手动取消订阅,但是我发现在我的界面里没有取消订阅的选项。 我 据服务和订阅找不到取消订阅的按钮。 请问有人可以帮我取消这个订阅吗? [Mod Translated - I only plan to use the...
  9. How do I cancel PC Xbox life subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel PC Xbox life subscription?: Hi, How do I cancel PC Xbox life subscription? The 'Services and subscriptions' option from my Microsoft account goes into an infinite loop! Please advise. John...
  10. Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?: So I want to get game pass ultimate for 1 month and $1, but it says it'll upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate for the same amount of time. Does that mean my 12 month xbox live gold...