Cancel subscription

Discus and support Cancel subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi there i just want to request to cancel my xbox live subscription please email at [Mod Removed-Personal Information] thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cormachal004hallihan, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Cancel subscription

hi there i just want to request to cancel my xbox live subscription please email at
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information] thanks

:)

Cormachal004hallihan, Sep 17, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Refund many for renewal Xbox live

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the full 3 yrs of ultimate?

If you cancel the subscription now you would lose all that time that you have on the gold subscription.

When upgrading to the Ultimate game pass subscription it combines the subscriptions into one subscription and if you cancel this subscription it cancels all of it.
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox live gold

5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I change my subscription from family gold to regular gold?

6. xbox360italy Win User
Thema:

Cancel subscription

1. Cancel subscription - Similar Threads - Cancel subscription

2. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions: Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366
  3. Cancel Xbox subscription & Close Xbox account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancel Xbox subscription & Close Xbox account: I have never had an Xbox, but I did create an Xbox account years ago to access Xbox Music. I would like to close this account and/or cancel my subscription to Xbox Live. However, the advice I...
  4. Cancelamento de assinatura (Subscription Cancellation)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelamento de assinatura (Subscription Cancellation): Boa noite preciso que voçês cancelem uma cobraça da game pass de renovação Grato Translation: Good evening I need you to cancel a renewal game pass charge thankful...
  5. Canceled Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceled Subscription: For some reason my xbox live membership is cancelled and now its not even giving me the option to renew it or turn on recurring billing for it to be charged again. How can I renew my xbox gold...
  6. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  7. I need to cancel xbox live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel xbox live subscription: I need to cancel xbox live subscription d36c666e-8586-4de8-a716-a637638b0471
  8. cancelled subscription still charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelled subscription still charging: i turned off recurring billing for game pass and gold on my xbox, but when checking my bank account transaction history i saw that i was billed regardless. i checked my order history on the...
  9. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled: my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that. 9fc0a4c0-c5fa-4b24-8440-05d3cb38a73f
  10. Cancel lapsed subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel lapsed subscription: I currently have a lapsed subscription as the card that was normally billed from has expired. I bought a key to renew the subscription but I cannot cancel the existing subscription....