Cancel subscription

Discus and support Cancel subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi there i just want to request to cancel my xbox live subscription please email at [Mod Removed-Personal Information] thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cormachal004hallihan, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Cancel subscription

hi there i just want to request to cancel my xbox live subscription please email at
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information] thanks

:)

Cormachal004hallihan, Sep 17, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Refund many for renewal Xbox live

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the full 3 yrs of ultimate?

If you cancel the subscription now you would lose all that time that you have on the gold subscription.

When upgrading to the Ultimate game pass subscription it combines the subscriptions into one subscription and if you cancel this subscription it cancels all of it.
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox live gold

5. xbox360italy Win User
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I change my subscription from family gold to regular gold?

Thema:

Cancel subscription

1. Cancel subscription - Similar Threads - Cancel subscription

2. xbox付费订阅无法取消 [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox paid subscriptions cannot be cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox付费订阅无法取消 [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox paid subscriptions cannot be cancelled: 取消时显示已扣费让我联系客服 [Edit - Transaltion] - Show chargeback when canceled let me contact customer service 15dc901d-0889-4e54-bbdd-ec4fc7bc6603
  3. I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access...: I wanted to cancel my Ultimate game pass, as I'm not getting much out of it and budgetary restrictions mean I'm better off at the moment using plain old Gold. I went onto my microsoft account...
  4. how to cancel microsoft free premium solitaire subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to cancel microsoft free premium solitaire subscription: just installed windows 10 and got a free week of premium solitaire. how do i end the subscription now that the week is over? 74593430-6469-4078-a8b3-4590fc400cf4
  5. Não é possivel cancelar assinatura[Translation-Subscription cannot be canceled]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não é possivel cancelar assinatura[Translation-Subscription cannot be canceled]: Olá, estou tendo problemas em cancelar a assinatura do Game Pass Ultimate, que quando eu entro em gerenciar assinatura não há a opção cancelar. Agradeço quem me responder! [Translation-Hello, I'm...
  6. Subscription cancellation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription cancellation: Is there any possible way in cancelling a subscription after the charges have been renewed? 9ae2a02e-e010-4b02-b567-fae973002349
  7. Annulation d'une souscription[Cancellation of a subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annulation d'une souscription[Cancellation of a subscription]: Bonjour, Mon petit-fils a souscrit un jeu Xbox de Microsoft et ce avec mon consentement. Maintenant, je désire cette souscription. Que dois-je faire? Merci. [Translation - Hello, My grandson...
  8. cancel subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancel subscription: I would like to cancel a subscription but I can't find it fb532305-b311-4380-99f0-6d9b03b3e074
  9. How can I cancel a subscription that has expired card linked

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I cancel a subscription that has expired card linked: I recently took advantage of the one month of Xbox Game Pass Subscription for $1. I used a prepaid card for this as I am skeptical of all subscription based services. I did not load more money...
  10. Cancel xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel xbox game pass subscription: So, I subscribe for the xbox game pass subcription with my bank account card. My pc had a virus problem and I switched accounts. I dont remember that account name or anything. I contact my bank...