Cancel Xbox subscription & Close Xbox account

Discus and support Cancel Xbox subscription & Close Xbox account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have never had an Xbox, but I did create an Xbox account years ago to access Xbox Music. I would like to close this account and/or cancel my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by david-e, Oct 8, 2019.

1. david-e
    david-e Guest

I have never had an Xbox, but I did create an Xbox account years ago to access Xbox Music.

I would like to close this account and/or cancel my subscription to Xbox Live.

However, the advice I have seen so far about cancelling a subscription always says click "Payments and Billing" under the listing for Xbox Live, but there is no such link on my Services and Subscriptions page. (Xbox Live is listed under "More Services" and
    not the main "Services & Subscriptions" heading.

I have gone to my Xbox account page, but cannot see anyway to close an account. How can this be done.

(Microsoft doesn't even list subscription and account issues in its "Category" drop down list for posting questions.

:)

david-e, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Son ALA Win User

Delete my account

3. GronTron Win User

Re Activating an Xbox live Account

An Xbox account cannot be closed, it can however have the subscription canceled. If you closed the email account associated with you Xbox Account, that is something you would need to bring up with the email account provider (such as Yahoo, Gmail etc).
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

I am deaf and want to close my xbox live account

5. gamerchic1 Win User

want delete acc need help

There are a few steps:

To cancel your Xbox membership (if Gold) you can do two things: Cancel the Automatic Renewal on your account (go here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billi...management/cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription)
    and you can use the rest of the time left on the subscription. If you want to immediately cancel your membership you have to contact Xbox Support directly. At the bottom of the page link above you will see the option to Contact support.

To close your Windows Live account (that's your Windows Live email and ID) go live.com and log in. Next to your user name you will see a drop down arrow, click it and then click Account. On the Account page go to the bottom and you'll see the option to close
    the account.

You should deal with your Xbox account first before closing your Windows Live Account.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Be careful not to delete your microsoft account and they are basically the same thing
Thema:

1. Cancel Xbox subscription & Close Xbox account - Similar Threads - Cancel subscription Close

2. card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////: Hello, I had a card code for a subscription of 6 months XBOX life gold. I wanted to take the deal XBOX game pass for 1 euro. I wanted to delete it but it has deleted also my card code which was...
  3. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions: Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366
  4. Cancelamento de assinatura (Subscription Cancellation)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelamento de assinatura (Subscription Cancellation): Boa noite preciso que voçês cancelem uma cobraça da game pass de renovação Grato Translation: Good evening I need you to cancel a renewal game pass charge thankful...
  5. Cancel subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancel subscription: hi there i just want to request to cancel my xbox live subscription please email at [Mod Removed-Personal Information] thanks 94c47761-b2fc-4545-a0f0-6f52e9eee30b
  6. Canceled Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceled Subscription: For some reason my xbox live membership is cancelled and now its not even giving me the option to renew it or turn on recurring billing for it to be charged again. How can I renew my xbox gold...
  7. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  8. I need to cancel xbox live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel xbox live subscription: I need to cancel xbox live subscription d36c666e-8586-4de8-a716-a637638b0471
  9. cancelled subscription still charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelled subscription still charging: i turned off recurring billing for game pass and gold on my xbox, but when checking my bank account transaction history i saw that i was billed regardless. i checked my order history on the...
  10. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled: my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that. 9fc0a4c0-c5fa-4b24-8440-05d3cb38a73f