cancelation of subscription

Discus and support cancelation of subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Please help with canceling of Gamepass order. I have added mistakenly auto billing, so got 1 month subscription mistakenly Order number... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MelanoJorbenadze, Mar 7, 2021.

1. cancelation of subscription

Hello,

Please help with canceling of Gamepass order.
    I have added mistakenly auto billing, so got 1 month subscription mistakenly

Order number e0b90f3f-a1a0-4c40-972f-f7b0dd3c2f91

Paid with
    • Visa **6381
    this is what I want to cancel on account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***also need to remove Visa card from account at all

Thank you

:)

MelanoJorbenadze, Mar 7, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

Refund many for renewal Xbox live

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the full 3 yrs of ultimate?

If you cancel the subscription now you would lose all that time that you have on the gold subscription.

When upgrading to the Ultimate game pass subscription it combines the subscriptions into one subscription and if you cancel this subscription it cancels all of it.
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox live gold

5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Como cancelar o Game Pass[How to cancel the Game Pass]

Hello DavidMartins Damasceno,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with cancelling your Game Pass subscription. To cancel a subscription:

Cancel recurring subscription charges

I hope this helps.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!

Thema:

cancelation of subscription

1. cancelation of subscription - Similar Threads - cancelation subscription

2. Xbox subscription cancellation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox subscription cancellation: Microsoft have billed me £49.99 for an xbox subscription that I did not want, do not use and want cancelled and refunded. I found the transaction when I checked my credit card statement. I...
  3. Got charged even after cancelling my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged even after cancelling my subscription: Hello, so, as a subject says, I got recently charged for Xbox game pass ultimate even though that I cancelled an auto renewal service. I am 100 % sure that I did that. I got in touch with an...
  4. Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription and Purchase Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription and Purchase Games: Hi, This question might have been asked in the past but I wanted to make it clear just in case. 1, You currently have game pass subscription 2, You downloaded "game A" and made progress /...
  5. Can't Cancel a Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Cancel a Subscription: Hi there, I recently bought a subscription (Fallout 1st) on the 18th of March, and after a while I decided I wished to cancel it and get a refund. Upon visiting my account page, I realized that my...
  6. How do I cancel Game Pass Subscription without paying it? I´m not in USA

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel Game Pass Subscription without paying it? I´m not in USA: Hello, I´m trying to cancel a Game Pass subscription but doesn´t give the option to cancel it, it only says Pay now or Redeem a card or code, The status is suspended since january. I used the...
  7. Can not cancel Xbox pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not cancel Xbox pass subscription: I have followed all the steps to cancel my xbox pass (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-cancel-your-microsoft-subscription-c2c6b0e3-cab3-cb98-d83e-c9ad54620530). When I...
  8. Xbox Game Pass subscription not showing up so i cant cancel it

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass subscription not showing up so i cant cancel it: So i want to cancel my Xbox game pass subscription but as the title says no subscriptions are showing up in the Subscription and Billing tab on Microsoft.com. If anyone else knows where it might...
  9. Cancel Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancel Subscription: I have a reoccurring bill for the Xbox live gold yearly subscription, which I never authorized to automatically charge me. So now my subscription is "past due" because they tried to automatically...
  10. I don't know how to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I logged into my Microsoft account and was met with a notification stating I needed to renew my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I clicked the "Pay Now" option and was brought to my account...