Canceled Subscription

Discus and support Canceled Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason my xbox live membership is cancelled and now its not even giving me the option to renew it or turn on recurring billing for it to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaraHoley, Sep 16, 2019.

1. KaraHoley
    KaraHoley Guest

Canceled Subscription

For some reason my xbox live membership is cancelled and now its not even giving me the option to renew it or turn on recurring billing for it to be charged again. How can I renew my xbox gold membership? Its not showing this on the xbox/microsoft website.
    Please i need help! Canceled Subscription :(

:)

KaraHoley, Sep 16, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Refund many for renewal Xbox live

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the full 3 yrs of ultimate?

If you cancel the subscription now you would lose all that time that you have on the gold subscription.

When upgrading to the Ultimate game pass subscription it combines the subscriptions into one subscription and if you cancel this subscription it cancels all of it.
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox live gold

5. FreakRoach Win User

Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!

6. xbox360italy Win User
Thema:

Canceled Subscription

1. Canceled Subscription - Similar Threads - Canceled Subscription

2. Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription: This is some [mod removed] I have spent a hour trying to cancel my live subscription. It says go to manage subscription but it doesnt tell you how to get to manage subscription . It wasnt this...
  3. Cancel Subscription on expired card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel Subscription on expired card: Hello My cards date expired and i thought i'd let my subscription to microsoft run out and end with it. But it did not. It says on the "how to cancel" troubleshooting that it should expire on...
  4. I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.: I need to cancel my Game Pass for PC (Beta). Xbox tried to withdraw my money 29 days after when the service should last for 30 days (And now the cancel option is locked). And I should be able to...
  5. Cancelling a current subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelling a current subscription: So i have been trying to cancel my EA access subscription for MONTHS now because I want to capitalize on the $1 deal going on right now. But when i go to the website and go to services and...
  6. I can't cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel my subscription: Hej everybody. I pay every 3 or 4th month for xbox live on my old 365 account, which was hacked and "frozen". The problem is, that my e-mail linked is not operational, and cannot be accessed. I...
  7. Is it possible to cancel a past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to cancel a past due subscription: I was wondering if it was possible to cancel a past due subscription because ive been having problems trying to pay for the past due but i get errors saying “Cannot update subscription, something...
  8. Can cancel subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can cancel subscription: Hello please i need help I am in South Africa and im using my vodacom sim so subscribe then i i lost it and bought new one, i i t using it to subscribe but it is not working saying error or your...
  9. Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass - Problem with canceling gamepass subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass - Problem with canceling gamepass subscription.: Hello, I will repeat my question in ENG now since it was not understood and i cant go with the thread that was created originally because its locked. However I saw tranlator did a good job and...
  10. Cant cancel Game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant cancel Game pass subscription: I buy game pass with gift cards becouse i dont have another option. Now when i want to buy it again with gift card which i already activated on this account it says error and redirects me on...