Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project

Discus and support Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Goldeneye 007 reloaded came out on xbox 360 years ago. I wanted to play it but it was one of the last 360 games I bought. Then my console went out so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarrelBurrito01, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project

Goldeneye 007 reloaded came out on xbox 360 years ago. I wanted to play it but it was one of the last 360 games I bought. Then my console went out so I upgraded to xbox one. Sadly this game never came to backwards compatibility

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/goldeneye-007-reloaded-review/1900-6343480/

:)

BarrelBurrito01, Oct 2, 2019
  2. RafaelBorks Win User

These are the Xbox 360 games I want to be BC.

3. kRevali Win User

That's how Resident Evil 2 remaster project began! let's cross fingers
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Goldeneye was great in its day, but I don't think it would play well today. A real and honest to goodness reboot of Perfect Dark though, that I could get behind.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Há muito tempo que estamos esperando para um remake sobre esse game que foi um marco para historia dos jogos de fps... um dois primeiros fps

[Translation-For a long time we are waiting for a remake on this game that was a milestone for the history of FPS games... 1 2 First FPS ]
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

It's not a bad idea but unfortunately doesn't seem very likely to happen.
Thema:

1. Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project - Similar Threads - Canceled arcade goldeneye

2. I cannot cancel my subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot cancel my subscription: My Xbox gamepass has went past due and apparently id have to pay before cancelling but the reason im past due is because i have no money for it, so it is kinda shady that yall making me pay just...
  3. Cancellation pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancellation pending: I bought a new Xbox one s and it was pending so i asked for a refund and Microsoft said it would take 24 hours and its past that and still says cancellation pending...
  4. Canceling Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Canceling Xbox Gamepass: I have posted a question to this before, and I got an answer. However, I just want to confirm. I forgot to cancel my auto-renewal for Xbox Gamepass, and now they are trying to charge me money....
  5. Why Was My Game Order Cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Was My Game Order Cancelled?: I bought a game key for Sea of Thieves and redeemed and had no problems with the game until Monday, when I tried to play it told me to re-buy the game because it was refunded. I looked on my Order...
  6. How to Cancel a Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Cancel a Refund: Hey, so I wanna cancel a refund request, but I haven't gotten an email through. How can I do it? 7c1eed57-85ae-4aeb-acb4-3179129e1a92
  7. How do I talk to a real person about being charged for a canceled subscription. Called and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I talk to a real person about being charged for a canceled subscription. Called and...: Charged 3 times for subscription i canceled. 3 times 528a6711-3ec8-438c-a3a7-326060af4a4d
  8. Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.: I was going through a Forbes article that said it is likely that xbox live gold can be entirely killed as Halo infinite will become a free online multiplayer and xbox game pass and xbox game pass...
  9. can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate: i'm trying this at the whole week and couldn't solve the problem. i just want to cancel my pass, but every time i click at ''manage'' anything happen. i followed every step and i can't find where...
  10. Dispute charges and I want to cancel x Box monthly billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dispute charges and I want to cancel x Box monthly billing: Cancel Xbox Dispute billing e65f4a66-8981-4f1d-9b29-d30970ddce0c