Canceling a pending order

Discus and support Canceling a pending order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will i get refund immediately or do i have to wait couple days 479f90d1-6990-4502-b79a-cf052da07338 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelArlotta, May 29, 2022.

1. Canceling a pending order

Will i get refund immediately or do i have to wait couple days

:)

MichaelArlotta, May 29, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have question about your cancellation of a pending order.

Refunds are actually being processed at least within 3-5 business days through your account and depending on your bank's policy it could take up to one billing cycle.

Hope that helps!
  3. CobraConnor Win User

Xbox series X Halo infinite pre order cancelled?

Hi there. Yes I only cancelled one of them.

However the order I did not cancel says cancellation pending.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

And the order you did cancel, it's cancelled?

How odd. Well, since it's pending, you'll have to wait to the update status. :/
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series S says Pending: Estimate Delivery March 5

Pending just means the order is still being processed. If you didn't get one, the order would be cancelled.
  6. TheMurdockMan Win User

I had the same problem. When I ordered the Xbox I had multiple errors... ended up ordering 4 consoles by mistake, cancelled 3 of them but the fourth is also cancellation pending.
Thema:

1. Canceling a pending order - Similar Threads - Canceling pending order

2. Game Pass Subscription Cancellations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Subscription Cancellations: Xbox has identified a fraudulent group of resellers who were stacking multiple instances of the PC introductory offer and converting it to Game Pass Ultimate. To resolve this issue, we have...
  3. My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request

in XBoX Accessibility
    My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request: My dear Microsoft Xbox team: I purchased the xgpu services from a second hand market which have 3 years subscribtions remain in this Feburary. Which i had completely no reason to find out how...
  4. My subscription has been cancelled. How can I restore it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My subscription has been cancelled. How can I restore it?: Online customer service did not respond.My subscription runs until September 22, 2024.Why did the subscription suddenly disappear?My id is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  5. Xbox order still on Microsoft account and says pending but charge says canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox order still on Microsoft account and says pending but charge says canceled: I recently got a notification that my payment was canceled should I be worried cause it still says that my order is pending on Microsoft why would it do that I’m so confused...
  6. I asked for a refund cancel while it's pending will it cancel an d how long will it take?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked for a refund cancel while it's pending will it cancel an d how long will it take?: I refunded two items by accident and asked to cancel them while it said expect your refund within 5 business days can i still cancel it and how long will it take?...
  7. Can't cancel pending order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel pending order: I accidentally put in an order for a controller with an old shipping address and there is no option to cancel the order or request a refund. 132c82af-238d-49e4-8e45-9a6f22717758
  8. Cancellation pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancellation pending: I bought a new Xbox one s and it was pending so i asked for a refund and Microsoft said it would take 24 hours and its past that and still says cancellation pending...
  9. How to cancel pending controller order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel pending controller order?: Hi I ordered a normal, non-customized controller and I wanted to know if there's any way for me to refund it. I don't see anywhere where I can refund it because it's at "pending" at the moment....
  10. How to cancel a pending purchase that can't be paid.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to cancel a pending purchase that can't be paid.: Hi. I recently was auto-renewed for an xbox live 12 month gold membership. I also put in a prepaid code, which puts me at a 2018 expiration. The credit card charged for the auto-renewal is...