Canceling gold on a banned account.

Discus and support Canceling gold on a banned account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not but I think it is. My secondary account got banned today and I need to cancel gold on it. Also I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rockstar1146, Aug 10, 2014.

1. rockstar1146
    rockstar1146 Guest

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not but I think it is. My secondary account got banned today and I need to cancel gold on it. Also I was told by support that I could get a reimbursement for my $9.99 since the gold was renewed the same day
    as the account was banned. The gamertag that got banned is

XZIBIT Runs COD

:)

rockstar1146, Aug 10, 2014
  2. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Aug 10, 2014
  3. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest
    old account needs deactivating

Canceling the Gold does not lock you out of the account. Forgetting your password and security info can lock you out, but canceling Gold just turns it back into a Free Account.

Klokkwork, Aug 10, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

as far as I know a account ban results in a cancelling of xbox live gold, but I'm afraid that as far as I know there is no reimbursement when an account gets banned.

If you want to be sure your subscription is ended you will need to contact Xbox Support they are the only ones that can check it for you. (and handle reimbursements when there is a need to).

These things can not be handled by the people in the forums.

To contact Xbox Support use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

For any information on suspensions/bans etc see this link:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    it's the only place to contact the Xbox Live Enforcement Team

5. Smwutches Win User

My Xbox live

Once the account is banned you forfeit anything remaining on the account, including gold. So the gold on that account would be cancelled.
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

as far as I know a account ban results in a cancelling of xbox live gold, but I'm afraid that as far as I know there is no reimbursement when an account gets banned.

If you want to be sure your subscription is ended you will need to contact Xbox Support they are the only ones that can check it for you. (and handle reimbursements when there is a need to).

These things can not be handled by the people in the forums.

To contact Xbox Support use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

For any information on suspensions/bans etc see this link:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    it's the only place to contact the Xbox Live Enforcement Team
  7. bowski477 Win User

Banned Gamertag

Gold accounts in general can only be canceled but the account will still continue to exist as a silver account. There is no way to delete a silver account. But if the tag was banned there is no way to access it to re-use it on a different account.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gamer Profile Picture viewed on a PC is wrong.

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

You need to turn off the auto renew on the account you are getting emails about.

If microsoft keep trying to get payment on an expired card they may ban the account.
  9. CapnPhoton Win User

Xbox live gold cancelled for no reason!!!

Cancelled or account suspended/banned?

If cancelled, you may want to find out why by calling customer service. If its a suspension or ban, you can find out why by posting in the forums section for suspended accounts.
Thema:

1. Canceling gold on a banned account. - Similar Threads - Canceling gold banned

2. Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account: I paid for a year of xbox live gold in September. I added GamePass to my account and tried it for several days. I canceled GamePass. This also canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription of which I...
  3. Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.: Had Xbox gold til march (4 months from now). Thought I try Ultimate Pass for $1 just last week but cancelled today after 1 week use. However, now I lost my 4 months of Gold. What needs to be done...
  4. Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..: I recently renewed my yearly subscription of Gold. Then I saw the deal for Game Pass ultimate for $1. Figured "why not?" I ended up not really caring for it, so I cancelled my membership. Then it...
  5. cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too: hi all, so i purchased a month long trial of xbox pass ultimate and decided to cancel it last night. just started my xbox up to find that the remaining 'normal' gold subscription from a 12 month...
  6. Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled: Hi there What will happen to my cloud saved games if I cancel my Xbox live gold subscription? Will they be deleted? Or will I be able to access them when I get Xbox live gold again? Thanks for...
  7. Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?: So I want to get game pass ultimate for 1 month and $1, but it says it'll upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate for the same amount of time. Does that mean my 12 month xbox live gold...
  8. Cancel gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel gold: I'm trying to cancel gold but nobody is letting me a0a9a294-36ba-4645-890f-54c1f5d26413
  9. Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled]: Gold üyeliğini iptal edemiyorum çünkü iptal etme bölümü yok. Kartımda para olmadığı için çekmemiş yani para olsa çekicek ve ben iptal etmek istiyorum. [Mod Removed Image - contained Personal...
  10. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...