Canceling Xbox ultimate

Discus and support Canceling Xbox ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If i cancel ultimate will i gain back gold since i got a 12 month from a code at eb games 25960ea0-806d-4eef-aebc-8560113fa603 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Canceling Xbox ultimate

If i cancel ultimate will i gain back gold since i got a 12 month from a code at eb games

:)

megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

Oh, that makes sense. But now that I have canceled the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership (and have been refunded the $1 it took to upgrade it), is the rest of my subscription gone?
    If you cancelled ultimate yes, because when you paid the 1$ converted all in ultimate, by cancelling ultimate you are cancelling all subscription because ultimate is the 3 subscriptions in 1.
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Canceling Xbox ultimate

No. If you added a 12 month code already, it would have been cancelled and converted to Ultimate since Ultimate includes gold. Cancelling Ultimate will cancel everything.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.

When you upgrade to Ultimate, any gold or game pass you already have on your account is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate since Ultimate already includes those. So cancelling your Ultimate cancels everything.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live

When you upgrade to Ultimate, it converts any gold you had on your account to an Ultimate subscription which basically cancels your just gold subscription since Ultimate includes gold. So by cancelling Ultimate you then cancel your gold subscription as
    well.
Thema:

Canceling Xbox ultimate

1. Canceling Xbox ultimate - Similar Threads - Canceling ultimate

2. Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live: I am thinking of upgrading my current xbox gold account to GPU but was just wanting some clarification in reference to my previous gold account and the games with gold i have gotten over the...
  3. Why did my XBOX Ultimate pass cancel itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my XBOX Ultimate pass cancel itself?: So I bought the $1 for three months deal for the XBOX Ultimate pass and for some reason it cancelled itself because when I was about to launch a game at gave me an error code and it cancelled the...
  4. Keep games after cancelling Xbox Ultimate Pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Keep games after cancelling Xbox Ultimate Pass?: If i get the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and decide i dont like it do i get to keep any games that I acquire during the use of the pass or do they go away upon cancellation?...
  5. Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.: Had Xbox gold til march (4 months from now). Thought I try Ultimate Pass for $1 just last week but cancelled today after 1 week use. However, now I lost my 4 months of Gold. What needs to be done...
  6. Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Today my xbox live gold monthly pass expired, so I intended to buy a new one today. When I try to purchase it both the xbox and microsoft website say that I have to regularise the payment for the...
  7. Game pass ultimate Subscription charged me and then canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate Subscription charged me and then canceled: Its November 21st. My bank account shows that microsoft charged me on November15th for game pass ultimate. I want to change to gold only so i turned off recurring billing. Instead of keeping my...
  8. Canceled my xbox gamepass ultimate to get the three months offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Canceled my xbox gamepass ultimate to get the three months offer: So i saw this offer where you can get 3 months of ultimate of 1 dollar so i've cancelled my xbox ultimate to pass to the cheaper one for 3 months but it said it wa 13 dollars not 1 dollar i need...
  9. cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too: hi all, so i purchased a month long trial of xbox pass ultimate and decided to cancel it last night. just started my xbox up to find that the remaining 'normal' gold subscription from a 12 month...
  10. ultimate game pass canceling

in XBoX on Consoles
    ultimate game pass canceling: i cant cancel the ultimate game pass and renew the xbox gold 4d255427-d20e-4795-a755-806980a9b711