cancellation of arrears for a live gold request

Discus and support cancellation of arrears for a live gold request in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, for 2 months for a live gold account, money was taken from the XBOX account balance. Unfortunately, 6 days ago exactly 20.02.2019 I forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PatroX291, Mar 4, 2019.

1. PatroX291
    PatroX291 Guest

if so, where to write more precisely?

:)

PatroX291, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there,

Thanks for coming back, The link was provided above for you, you just have to click on the blue text. Ill go ahead and link it again for you here though :

Refund request form

Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello PatroX,

You can request a call from support to assist you with this issue.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  4. PatroX291 Win User

"The page you are looking for may be in a new location or is no longer available"
  5. PatroX291 Win User

does not work when I click it, "ERROR" pops up
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You can cancel the monthly payment but you will need to pay the past due amount
Thema:

1. cancellation of arrears for a live gold request - Similar Threads - cancellation arrears live

2. Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account: I paid for a year of xbox live gold in September. I added GamePass to my account and tried it for several days. I canceled GamePass. This also canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription of which I...
  3. Cancel xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel xbox game pass subscription: So, I subscribe for the xbox game pass subcription with my bank account card. My pc had a virus problem and I switched accounts. I dont remember that account name or anything. I contact my bank...
  4. Geld zurück nach einer Stornierung? [Mod Translation-Money back after a cancellation?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Geld zurück nach einer Stornierung? [Mod Translation-Money back after a cancellation?]: Ich habe letzten Freitag (29.11.2019) ein Spiel im Microsoft Store gekauft (für 24,99, runtergesetzt von 49,99) Als dieses bezahlt wurde (mit GiroPay) habe ich es runtergeladen und eine kurze...
  5. Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist): I was wanting to cancel my Ultimate Game Pass as i really have no use for it anymore (I'd rather have the £7.99 one). But when i went onto the subscriptions list in my account, its not listed for...
  6. Cancel refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel refund request: Hi so I requested to refund a game just last night. Is there a way to cancel the request, i dont want to refund the game anymore a392bf5d-f522-40d7-b0c8-997485cb7fb7
  7. Keep games after cancelling Xbox Ultimate Pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Keep games after cancelling Xbox Ultimate Pass?: If i get the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and decide i dont like it do i get to keep any games that I acquire during the use of the pass or do they go away upon cancellation?...
  8. Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.: Had Xbox gold til march (4 months from now). Thought I try Ultimate Pass for $1 just last week but cancelled today after 1 week use. However, now I lost my 4 months of Gold. What needs to be done...
  9. Can’t Purchase Gamepass After Card Cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Purchase Gamepass After Card Cancelled: I had a credit card on my Xbox when I had the gamepass. I lost my card and had it cancelled, and now I cannot purchase the gampass again because the card was cancelled while paying for the...
  10. Xbox live canceled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live canceled: Hi, my xbox live membership has been canceled without me cancelling it. Is there any way of fixing this? Thanks aed44c50-5e86-4dfa-a0e5-5f639313b791