Cancellation of Microsoft XBox 360 Gold Account

Discus and support Cancellation of Microsoft XBox 360 Gold Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day Can anyone assist me on how to cancel/terminate this account? I am paying every month but we are not utilizing this service. thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PatriciaAH, May 19, 2019.

1. PatriciaAH
    PatriciaAH Guest

Good day

Can anyone assist me on how to cancel/terminate this account? I am paying every month but we are not utilizing this service.

thank you

Patricia

South Africa

:)

PatriciaAH, May 19, 2019
  2. Klokkwork Win User

cancellation

If you're talking about the Gold membership, you can go to www.xbox.com/account, and pretty much in the middle of the page will be your Gold membership, with a link that lets you cancel your auto-payment.

-

Here are the steps to cancel your Xbox Live Gold membership.

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

-

-

If you mean closing down your Microsoft Account, you'll need to move your Gamertag over to another Microsoft Account first, to free up your email and thus allow you to close it down. The Xbox profile will remain on the backup email, until such time as you
    might want to use it again in the future.

-

Here are the steps to change your Microsoft Account

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-account-faq

-

And to cancel your Microsoft Account afterwards.

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-microsoft-account

-

And here's how to remove your personal information from your Microsoft Account, just in case it helps.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/delete-information-microsoft-account
  3. Son ALA Win User

Delete my account

4. VibroPlex Win User

signing out of my account

Some Xbox games require XBOX LIVE GOLD to play. They will save "Xbox LIVE Gold required" on the box or the packaging or will show on the screen when you buy them.

However, there's no cancelling of LIVE accounts; instead, you can cancel your GOLD
    subscription, or let it expire. You will always have an Xbox LIVE Free account tied to your Microsoft Account addresse once GOLD is cancelled or expires.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

xbox live cancelation

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Hi, if you go to HTTPS://account.microsoft.com login with your account details used on the Xbox and head to subscriptions and services, you can cancel there.
Thema:

1. Cancellation of Microsoft XBox 360 Gold Account - Similar Threads - Cancellation Microsoft 360

2. Stornieren eines versehentlichen Kaufes im Microsoft Store[Cancel an accidental purchase in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stornieren eines versehentlichen Kaufes im Microsoft Store[Cancel an accidental purchase in...: Hallo zusammen, ich wollte einem Freund von mir die "Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition" schenken und habe mir das Pack aus Versehen selbst gekauft ... Ich hab schon versucht es zu stornieren,...
  3. Microsoft quiere cancelar y borrar mi cuenta.. (Mod Translation: Microsoft wants to cancel...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft quiere cancelar y borrar mi cuenta.. (Mod Translation: Microsoft wants to cancel...: as it is possible that microsotf wants to cancel my account and my gamertag by putting a profile picture of an animated cartoon of SAM BIGOTES, this happens last night and today they send a...
  4. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...: I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order #[Mod...
  5. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  6. Microsoft tooks the money for the gamepass but I canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft tooks the money for the gamepass but I canceled: Microsoft tooks the money from my account, but I canceled the subscription before the end of the free trial. What can I do to get my money back ? This is not normal....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events Keep Getting Retry and Must Cancel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events Keep Getting Retry and Must Cancel: I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection daily and the Events (the challenges) every other day. Since Microsoft Solitaire Collection updated, I keep getting a Retry, Connection Lost and must Cancel...
  8. Microsoft tooks the money for the gamepass but I canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft tooks the money for the gamepass but I canceled: Microsoft tooks the money from my account, but I canceled the subscription before the end of the free trial. What can I do to get my money back ? This is not normal....
  9. I want to cancel Xbox 360 gold subscription and microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to cancel Xbox 360 gold subscription and microsoft account: I am trying to stop my Xbox gold membership and close my Microsoft account. I follow the link to services and subscriptions but there is no option for me there. Please help me to cancel and...
  10. I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...: Hi, my Microsoft account is not linked up with the correct xbox 360 gamer profile. Because of this, I'm not able to cancel my yearly automatic subscription. If you could get back to me on how to...