Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.

Discus and support Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Отменить? Подписка уже оплачена... Эта подписка оплачена до 24 января 2019 г.. Если вы все же хотите ее отменить, обратитесь сюда: служба поддержки... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by СергейРыжий1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.

Отменить? Подписка уже оплачена...
    Эта подписка оплачена до 24 января 2019 г..

Если вы все же хотите ее отменить, обратитесь сюда: служба поддержки клиентов.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Cancel? Subscription already paid...

This subscription was paid until January 24, 2019.

If you still want to cancel it, please contact our customer service team.]

:)

СергейРыжий1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You would be best placed to create your own thread.

If you are referring to losing Xbox Live Gold because you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, there is nothing that can be done. It clearly states that Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate days and can not be reverted and that canceling Game
    Pass Ultimate will cancel out the converted Xbox Live Gold. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

You can cancel your Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time, and you will
    continue to have access to your Ultimate benefits until your prepaid time ends, at which point you will not be charged again.

Note The upgrade of any prepaid time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cannot be reverted back to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, and you cannot receive a refund for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game
    Pass. You can, however, rejoin Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass when your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

It states that once your Xbox Live subscription has been converted to Game Pass Ultimate days, you can not revert the Xbox Live back and that by cancelling you will lose your Live Gold. You can not get a refund and nobody in the forums can do such.

This is taken from the FAQ's about Game Pass Ultimate

How do I manage or cancel the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan?

You can cancel Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time: Sign in at
    account.microsoft.com/services
    . Under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, select
    Payment & Billing
    , then Cancel. You’ll have an option to end your subscription on its expiration date. Depending on your subscription’s status, you may also have an option to end it immediately with a refund of the price you paid for
    Ultimate only. Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ultimate-faq#506a8eac93ed49b69f17c16a5a537949
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! If you would like a refund for the Game Pass ultimate Subscription you can

Request a Refund
    through the link provided. Just know that you will also have to

cancel the subscription
    itself which you can do by following this link. If you cancel your subscription and request a refund, you will only be refunded for the $1 upgrade and not any other additional time that was converted from prior Xbox Live Gold or
    Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. For more info on how the Game Pass Ultimate works please view the

FAQ
    for the subscription.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. k1Helix z Win User

My Invalid Charging of a Cancelled Subscription

Go here: https://account.microsoft.com/services

Then check if Game Pass is not cancelled, if it is not, proceed to cancel it there. If you cancel iwithin 30 days from purchase or charge you will get a refund.

MS Help:

"To get a refund for a subscription, such as an Xbox Live Gold subscription, EA Access, Office 365, OneDrive, or The Elder Scrolls Online, you must cancel your subscription within 30 days of purchase."
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you join the Ultimate game pass subscription, all other subscriptions like game pass for console, and Xbox live convert to Ultimate game pass. When you cancel the subscription all of that is gone as it was converted
    to the Ultimate game pass. You will need to purchase Xbox live gold again to continue. You can try support see if there anything they can do. But as Satanico posted in the FAQ it does state if you cancel you will lose all the time.

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.

1. Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund. - Similar Threads - Cancellation subscription Live

2. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions: Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366
  3. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  4. I need to cancel xbox live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel xbox live subscription: I need to cancel xbox live subscription d36c666e-8586-4de8-a716-a637638b0471
  5. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled: my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that. 9fc0a4c0-c5fa-4b24-8440-05d3cb38a73f
  6. Cancel my Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel my Xbox Live subscription: Dear Microsoft, I would like to cancel my subscription. I do not use it and wish to cancel. Please let me know how I can cancel? Thanks, Patrick Puleo 6fec3a94-0150-4595-ac3b-da7fea3d9d36
  7. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  8. Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?: I bought xbox gamepass and after i bought it, it imedieatley canceled my xbox live subscription if I cancel the xbox gamepass before this month ends will i get my xbox live subscription back? If I...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and then soon after decided to cancel it. Now Xbox is asking me to purchase Xbox Live again, although in February I purchased a 12-month...
  10. My Xbox live subscription ended and I want to delete/cancel it but I can’t how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live subscription ended and I want to delete/cancel it but I can’t how?: i cant cancle my xbox live subscriptoin cause it ended and i dont want to pay it anymore. 5f339b2d-61d9-496e-8f6d-472b28018e60

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cancel game pass subscription

2. cancel memberships for xboxgold andxbox game pass

3. xbox live cancellation on console

4. xbox live subscription refund,
  5. xbox live gold renewal refund,
  6. xbox gold subscription refund