Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this is my last effort at this issue. I had 2.5 years of Xbox Gold Membership that I converted into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. After 2 days it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by testarossa250, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

Hi, this is my last effort at this issue.

I had 2.5 years of Xbox Gold Membership that I converted into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. After 2 days it expired and Microsoft reinstated it. 5 days later it expired again. Microsoft said that on both occasions I had cancelled it and refused to reinstate it.

This is not the case. Nobody else has access to my account or Xbox. I even changed my password before converting, as I had forgotten my password when logging in to my account on a PC. Microsoft are now no longer interested in my case.

Im really stuck as I am reluctant to pay again but as it stands I have an Xbox that isn’t being used.

I am hoping I am not the only one that has had a “cancelation” that wasn’t them.

:)

testarossa250, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

X Box Live membersghip

To clarify a little further, if he bought the $1 promotion it was for Game Pass Ultimate, not just Game Pass. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass so if you already have a subscription for those when you purchase Ultimate, the remaining subscription
    you have is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well (meaning he would have had Game Pass Ultimate through December). By cancelling Game Pass Ultimate, it would have also cancelled his Gold.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gold, to Gamepass, back to gold, no refund?

Did you purchase Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? If it was Game Pass Ultimate, the remaining gold you had would have been cancelled and converted to Ultimate since Ultimate includes gold (so you would have had the remaining 12 months plus the amount of
    Ultimate you purchased). So cancelling Ultimate would have cancelled everything.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox live

Have you canceled the Game Pass Ultimate? When you did that it will cancel everything, because the gold subscription was converted to Game Pass Ultimate..
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Question on Xbox gamepass / gold / gamepass ult / pc gamepass

Please also keep in mind, that if you cancel your game pass ultimate it will also cancel gold and the game pass subscription aswell in that moment you cancel your ultimate subscription.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox GOLD and Game pass

Did you buy Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Ultimate includes Gold so the 3 months of Gold you purchased would have been cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate when you made that purchase. Cancelling Ultimate would have cancelled everything.
Thema:

Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

1. Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Cancelled Game Pass

2. Can’t cancel game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t cancel game pass ultimate: It will not let me cancel the member ship and if i try add gold to my account it is saying (Check your account. The payment option on an existing subscription has been declined and is blocking...
  3. I decided to cancel my Game pass, and when I did, The MS flight simulator I purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    I decided to cancel my Game pass, and when I did, The MS flight simulator I purchased...: I've purchased the new Microsoft flight sim on the first day, installed, and runs well on my machine and I like it a lot. Since I don't play much anything else, I decided to cancel my Game pass,...
  4. Canceling game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceling game pass ultimate: I want to go back to just plain gold and get rid of game pass ultimate. If I choose to cancel it now will that forfet my current gold stuff or will it just get rid of ultimate and downgrade me to...
  5. Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live: (Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due)? This keeps happening for game pass subscription, but im just trying to get xbox live. Y is it not...
  6. I canceled ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I canceled ultimate game pass: I canceled my ultimate games pass and it canceled my gold for 1 year what should I do? eef87f4d-1ead-4a4e-9e71-3c99332d378c
  7. Can’t play online because game pass is expired even though I’ve cancelled it twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play online because game pass is expired even though I’ve cancelled it twice: How do i resolve this issue. Cant plau online due to gamepass expired even though i cancelled it twice 2f772b61-09de-40c4-9a9b-a4446f91f26a
  8. How to cancel past due game pass ultimate subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to cancel past due game pass ultimate subscription?: I had a trial 1$ month of xbox game pass ultimate after the time was up i forgot to cancel and assumed it would cancel itself when it realizes i don't have the funds. I just tried to purchase a...
  9. How to Cancel Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Cancel Game Pass Subscription: I had an account on my Xbox One that was connected to a gmail account that is no longer activated (permanently deleted). On this xbox account I was able to purchase the Xbox Live Game Pass (even...
  10. No puedo cancelar suscripcion Game Pass[Translation-I can't cancel Game Pass subscription]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo cancelar suscripcion Game Pass[Translation-I can't cancel Game Pass subscription]: Hace unos meses atras compre el game pass para pc por 1 mes. Lo cancelé,según yo, un día antes de que cobrara los 3.500 clp pero para mi sorpresa aun me sigue diciendo que debo 3.500 y al intentar...