Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this is my last effort at this issue. I had 2.5 years of Xbox Gold Membership that I converted into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. After 2 days it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by testarossa250, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

Hi, this is my last effort at this issue.

I had 2.5 years of Xbox Gold Membership that I converted into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. After 2 days it expired and Microsoft reinstated it. 5 days later it expired again. Microsoft said that on both occasions I had cancelled it and refused to reinstate it.

This is not the case. Nobody else has access to my account or Xbox. I even changed my password before converting, as I had forgotten my password when logging in to my account on a PC. Microsoft are now no longer interested in my case.

Im really stuck as I am reluctant to pay again but as it stands I have an Xbox that isn’t being used.

I am hoping I am not the only one that has had a “cancelation” that wasn’t them.

:)

testarossa250, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

Since Ultimate includes gold, game pass for consoles, and game pass for pc, anything you already have on your account is cancelled and converted to ultimate when you upgrade. By completing the purchase for ultimate, you agreed to that and cancelling ultimate
    would cancel anything that was converted. You will have to purchase game pass for PC again if you want it again.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You would be best placed to create your own thread.

If you are referring to losing Xbox Live Gold because you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, there is nothing that can be done. It clearly states that Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate days and can not be reverted and that canceling Game
    Pass Ultimate will cancel out the converted Xbox Live Gold. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

You can cancel your Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time, and you will
    continue to have access to your Ultimate benefits until your prepaid time ends, at which point you will not be charged again.

Note The upgrade of any prepaid time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cannot be reverted back to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, and you cannot receive a refund for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game
    Pass. You can, however, rejoin Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass when your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends
  5. Smwutches Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

If it's just regular game pass and not Ultimate game pass, then it is separate from Live and you will not lose Live if you cancel game pass.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

Yes, if you sign up for the promotion the remaining gold you have will be cancelled and converted to the Ultimate Game Pass (so you would end up with 12 months of Ultimate). If you cancel Ultimate before it ends, you will also be cancelling your gold since
    it is tied into Ultimate.
Thema:

Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

1. Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Cancelled Game Pass

2. Anulowanie subskrypcji game pass i zwrot pieniędzy[Translation-Cancel your game pass and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anulowanie subskrypcji game pass i zwrot pieniędzy[Translation-Cancel your game pass and...: Witam Mam problem, kupiłem game pass i zapomniałem wyłączyć okresowego rozliczenia, dziś 16.11.2019 pobrano mi pieniądze z konta i odnowiono usługę, gdy chcę ją anulować wyskakuje mi że opłata...
  3. Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...: Please before passing this as someone just wanting to use the system for £1 then run please read my full post as it is far from that situation. I pay my Live Gold yet only game very seldom these...
  4. ultimate game pass canceling

in XBoX on Consoles
    ultimate game pass canceling: i cant cancel the ultimate game pass and renew the xbox gold 4d255427-d20e-4795-a755-806980a9b711
  5. Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?: So I want to get game pass ultimate for 1 month and $1, but it says it'll upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate for the same amount of time. Does that mean my 12 month xbox live gold...
  6. Cannot cancel game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot cancel game pass: I have recently bought a 12 months xbox live gold gift card, but on putting the code in it says that it will be converted into 4 months of game pass. I tried to cancel my expired game pass, but...
  7. Licença cancelada por causa da asssinatura do gamepass (License canceled due to game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licença cancelada por causa da asssinatura do gamepass (License canceled due to game pass...: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Gostaria de saber o que fazer nesse caso, tenho o jogo desde 2016 e por causa do gamepass não consigo jogar o jogo que eu comprei offline pq pede pra logar...
  8. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems: Hey for anyone who needs help especially with the Xbox live or the game pass ultimate you can go to your Microsoft account, log in, type "live chat Microsoft" in the search bar, then at the bottom...
  10. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling: I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available...