Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

Discus and support Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FancyPup9322092, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold

:)

FancyPup9322092, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

Yes, if you sign up for the promotion the remaining gold you have will be cancelled and converted to the Ultimate Game Pass (so you would end up with 12 months of Ultimate). If you cancel Ultimate before it ends, you will also be cancelling your gold since
    it is tied into Ultimate.
  3. NickMendez2 Win User

Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?

last year i bought a 12 month xbox live card. i recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate, not knowing live was included. today i cancelled it becase my payment was due and i went to play with my friend and i couldnt because this caused my xbox live to
    cancel. can you please help me
  4. ScimecaJamaica Win User

Game Pass Ultimate question.

I previously purchased Game Pass Ultimate during the $1/month sale, and have since canceled it. Now I have a year's subscription to Xbox Live Gold. If I were to purchase a month of Game Pass Ultimate at the full $14.99 price, would my year of Live still
    convert over to a year of Ultimate?
  5. shayd310 Win User

Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

I have the same issue.. I bought 12 months of xbox live gold 2 months ago.. and I canceled my 1 month free trial of xbox ultimate.. when I did that it cancelled my xbox live gold, I should have 10 months of gold left over.. your saying they just steal
    my money and theres no way to just continue on gold I should have unless I buy it all over again?
  6. Heli_AV8R Win User

Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

If you buy Ultimate Game Pass it will convert your current gold into that subscription. So you would lose your gold subscription if you decide to cancel. If you were to just buy a separate Game Pass for console (or PC) subscription, it will remain
    separate from your gold subscription. So if you cancel the game pass, you will still have gold.
    Thank you so much, you saved me from making a mistake!

I meant to clarify my question, I was going to check out Game Pass Ultimate. I saw an article that said I could get it for $1 for the 1st month and Microsoft would give me Game Pass for the remaining months on my existing Live Gold account (up to 36).
    However, I'm not willing to lose my Live Gold saved games if I decide to cancel Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

1. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Cancelled game pass

2. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems: Hey for anyone who needs help especially with the Xbox live or the game pass ultimate you can go to your Microsoft account, log in, type "live chat Microsoft" in the search bar, then at the bottom...
  4. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling: I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available...
  5. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  6. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  7. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  8. Losing Xbox Live over Game Pass Ultimate, especially upon cancelling Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Losing Xbox Live over Game Pass Ultimate, especially upon cancelling Ultimate: I Switched to Game Pass Ultimate yesterday for $2 special and my Xbox Live expired today, September 8th, 2019, instead of February 2020 with Game Pass good through April 2020. I cancelled Game...
  9. game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?: Hello i done wrong to upgrade my game pass beta abo to ultimate. I have no xbox one. But it was to late to see that the only Thing that changed wit the ultimate pass, is that i have live Gold for...
  10. Xbox Game Pass para PC (Beta) CANCELAMENTO/CANCEL [Translation - Xbox Game Pass for PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass para PC (Beta) CANCELAMENTO/CANCEL [Translation - Xbox Game Pass for PC...: EU NAO CONSIGO EFETUAR O CANCELAMENTO NAO APARECE A OPCAO E JA COBROU 2x o VALOR NO MEU CARTÃO! QUERO ESSES VALORES RESSARCIDOS E CANCELADO O GAMEPASS!!!! JA TENTEI TODAS OPCOES! ------------...