Cancelled payment

Discus and support Cancelled payment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered NHL 20 for the Xbox1 and i wanted to pay with PayPal, now my order is calcelled and now i want to change from PayPal to my creditcard. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by cinzano99, Sep 10, 2019.

1. cinzano99
    cinzano99 Guest

Cancelled payment

I pre-ordered NHL 20 for the Xbox1 and i wanted to pay with PayPal, now my order is calcelled and now i want to change from PayPal to my creditcard.

I changed the pay method to credit card , but now i cant buy that copy with the preorder bonus anymore.

Hope you can help me

gtrz

:)

cinzano99, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Fariko Smooth Win User

Not happy with auto-renewal

Call the bank and have them cancel the payment, and call Xbox Support to cancel this payment :)
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

cancellation of payment

4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

Cancel payments

Hello there,

As far as I know you will have to change the number by going to your account settings in Microsoft's ID(Windows Live ID).

After changing the number it may take up to 30 days for the change to be effective.

So you will have to wait I think.
  5. HassanB Win User

Cancel payments

Hello,

You will need to follow the instructions listed here to reset your security proofs from the incorrect proofs to the new set proofs. This does indeed take 30 days to make this change.

If you need to make any sort of account changes or cancel a membership or turn off automatic renewal you would need to contact phone support by clicking this link
    here and then clicking
    Request a Call.

Phone support should be able to turn off the Zune automatic renewal for you, and in the future after making the security proof changes, you should have access to cancel automatic renewal on your own memberships without needing to call phone support.
  6. cinzano99 Win User

Cancelled payment

I changed the pay method, but now its stated " payment refused". And i cant change it again. I want to buy this game because it comes with extra stuff. Hope you can help me .
Thema:

Cancelled payment

1. Cancelled payment - Similar Threads - Cancelled payment

2. Stornierung des Zahlung [Translation - Cancellation of the payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stornierung des Zahlung [Translation - Cancellation of the payment]: Hallo Microsoft, bei mir wurde über Paypal Transaktionscode [Mod Removed - Personal Information] vom VerkäuferMicrosoft Paymentshttp://msbill.info mit Rechnungsnummer [Mod Removed - Personal...
  3. I cant get ahold of anyone to cancel fix my payment problems!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get ahold of anyone to cancel fix my payment problems!: My girlfriends account has been getting charged for the past 7 months for the Game pass when we cancelled it months ago. I'm trying to talk to somebody before tomorrow so I can get it stopped...
  4. xbox 360 자동결제된 내역을 취소하고 싶습니다. (I want to cancel my Xbox 360 automatic payments.)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox 360 자동결제된 내역을 취소하고 싶습니다. (I want to cancel my Xbox 360 automatic payments.): 2월 25일 구독으로인하여 gold 멤버쉽이 자동결 되었으나 gold 멤버쉽으로 용되지않았 결 된 건을 승인취소하 싶습니다. 어떻게 해야 까요? [Translation] Due to the February 25th subscription, the Gold membership has been automatically paid, but the...
  5. I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...: Bought The Witcher 2 Enhanced on my Xbox One X. I used a credit card but wanted to use my credits. I contacted Microsoft and was issues a $3.00 refund. Now when I try to buy again it says I own...
  6. Payment of a canceled subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. How to return my money?

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment of a canceled subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. How to return my money?: 01.01.2009 I was billed for a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. On the same day I canceled my subscription. 06.01.2019 again billed for the Xbox Game Pass and debited the money. How can I...
  7. Cancellation of subscriptions, at a payment delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancellation of subscriptions, at a payment delay: Добрый день! Как отменить подписку на XBOX, если я переехал в другую страну и оплата была задержана? Я не могу заплатить по-старому. [Translation] Good afternoon! How do I cancel my XBOX...
  8. Cómo cancelar un pago vencido [Edit - Translation] - How to cancel a past due payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cómo cancelar un pago vencido [Edit - Translation] - How to cancel a past due payment: He tenido un problema con el pago de mi membresía de Xbox Gold, ya que en agosto compré una oferta de 3 meses de Gold por $25.900. El 8 de diciembre se me ha vencido, pero al momento de renovar mi...
  9. Cómo cancelar un pago vencido [Edit - Translation] - How to cancel a past due payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cómo cancelar un pago vencido [Edit - Translation] - How to cancel a past due payment: He tenido un problema con el pago de mi membresía de Xbox Gold, ya que en agosto compré una oferta de 3 meses de Gold por $25.900. El 8 de diciembre se me ha vencido, pero al momento de renovar mi...
  10. Xbox Game Pass 결제 취소 [Translation-Cancel Xbox Game Pass payment]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass 결제 취소 [Translation-Cancel Xbox Game Pass payment]: Xbox Game Pass가 잘못 결 되어 취소하 싶은데, 취소 까요? 하지만 결 되었습니다. 이런 메세지가 뜨며 취소되지 않습니다. 객센터에 문의해야지만 취소 수 있나요? [Translation- I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass due to a wrong payment, do you want to cancel...