Cancelled Subscription in 2013 - Got charged this week!!

Discus and support Cancelled Subscription in 2013 - Got charged this week!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I cancelled my Xbox Live 360 subscription in October of 2013. I was charged $73.49 this week for a full year subscription! How do I get my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cait 33, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Cait 33
    Cait 33 Guest

Hello,

I cancelled my Xbox Live 360 subscription in October of 2013. I was charged $73.49 this week for a full year subscription! How do I get my money refunded... and check to see that this didn't happen throughout 2014-2016? When I look at my payment history,
    it shows nothing regarding Xbox payments.

:)

Cait 33, Nov 16, 2017
  2. TidalWave
    TidalWave Guest
    Xbox Live hard to cancel

I got a deal when I set up my new profile on a 3 month subscription to Xbox Live. I paid $9.99 for 3 months. Then I forgot to cancel it and they automatically charged my card. I just figured out how to remove the automatic renewal but I have a charge pending for another 3 months. It is so hard to cancel a subscription.

TidalWave, Nov 16, 2017
  3. FeberT
    FeberT Guest
    Xbox live paid 4 times credit card 4 times charged and 4 times cancelled by microsoft

Xbox live paid 4 times credit card 4 times charged and 4 times cancelled by microsoft.... I dont know what to do, my credit card was charged 4 times and 4 times my xbox live subscription was cancelled... I was thinking that my credit card was not being charged
    so every time that I've received the ms email telling me that the subscription was cancelled I've tried to bought again. But the 4 times was charged and the worst is that now I doesnt even have a subscription active!!!!!!!

FeberT, Nov 16, 2017
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Charged for canceled subscription

You'll need to contact customer service.

The typical reason for this is that you cancelled the subscription after the next monthly sub started. And since the next month started before you canceled, the charge was still pending until the billing date hit.

Customer service can explain those dates and what they see. If you were not using the subscription after you canceled it, you might get a refund.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Game Pass İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Game Pass is not cancelled]

7. Rude Dory Win User

Help me

Unfortunately you will not receive a refund as subscriptions are non refundable and you won't be charged any fees for cancelling. If you wish to cancel immediately you'll need to contact Xbox Support, or you can switch off auto renewal and you won't be charged
    when the subscription expires
  8. OCRyzen Win User

Quick Question about the 1 month 1 dollar Gold program

Thema:

1. Cancelled Subscription in 2013 - Got charged this week!! - Similar Threads - Cancelled Subscription 2013

2. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  3. I want to cancel my monthly subscription to elder scrolls on line?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to cancel my monthly subscription to elder scrolls on line?: How do I do it as it is tied in with my micorosoft account 804750f6-ab06-4764-8b0b-4bb5b5864c5c
  4. I want to cancel a subscription but that I didn't buy/redeem

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to cancel a subscription but that I didn't buy/redeem: Hi, basically today, I decided to play my Xbox one but come to a screen where it says I need gold, I wasn't worried because I had gotten a 3-month membership card for Christmas that I forgot to...
  5. Xbox Gamepass Subscription Cancell

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass Subscription Cancell: Hi, If I can I want to cancell my gamepass subscription from December. I bought it for 1PLN in November when it was on sale, and then I couldn't cancell it. 12 January it took my money from my...
  6. Anulowanie subskrypcji[Canceling subscription]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anulowanie subskrypcji[Canceling subscription]: Skorzystałam z wersji próbnej usługi Xbox Game Pass. Próbowano obciążyć mnie oplata 40 zł za subskrypcje, ale niestety się nie udało. Nie chce nadal zarządzać subskrypcja I ponosić kosztów, chce...
  7. Payment of a canceled subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. How to return my money?

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment of a canceled subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. How to return my money?: 01.01.2009 I was billed for a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. On the same day I canceled my subscription. 06.01.2019 again billed for the Xbox Game Pass and debited the money. How can I...
  8. Cancelar suscripción / recibir reembolso[Cancel subscription / receive refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelar suscripción / recibir reembolso[Cancel subscription / receive refund]: Hoy 4 de enero se renovo mi suscripción y se debito automaticamente de mi tarjeta de credito, y el sistema no me permite cancelar la suscripción para recibir el reembolso. Alguien puede ayudarme?....
  9. Cancellation of subscriptions, at a payment delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancellation of subscriptions, at a payment delay: Добрый день! Как отменить подписку на XBOX, если я переехал в другую страну и оплата была задержана? Я не могу заплатить по-старому. [Translation] Good afternoon! How do I cancel my XBOX...
  10. Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.: Отменить? Подписка уже оплачена... Эта подписка оплачена до 24 января 2019 г.. Если вы все же хотите ее отменить, обратитесь сюда: служба поддержки клиентов....