Cancelled Subscription in 2013 - Got charged this week!!

Discus and support Cancelled Subscription in 2013 - Got charged this week!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I cancelled my Xbox Live 360 subscription in October of 2013. I was charged $73.49 this week for a full year subscription! How do I get my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cait 33, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Cait 33
    Cait 33 Guest

Hello,

I cancelled my Xbox Live 360 subscription in October of 2013. I was charged $73.49 this week for a full year subscription! How do I get my money refunded... and check to see that this didn't happen throughout 2014-2016? When I look at my payment history,
    it shows nothing regarding Xbox payments.

:)

Cait 33, Nov 16, 2017
  2. TidalWave
    TidalWave Guest
    Xbox Live hard to cancel

I got a deal when I set up my new profile on a 3 month subscription to Xbox Live. I paid $9.99 for 3 months. Then I forgot to cancel it and they automatically charged my card. I just figured out how to remove the automatic renewal but I have a charge pending for another 3 months. It is so hard to cancel a subscription.

TidalWave, Nov 16, 2017
  3. FeberT
    FeberT Guest
    Xbox live paid 4 times credit card 4 times charged and 4 times cancelled by microsoft

Xbox live paid 4 times credit card 4 times charged and 4 times cancelled by microsoft.... I dont know what to do, my credit card was charged 4 times and 4 times my xbox live subscription was cancelled... I was thinking that my credit card was not being charged
    so every time that I've received the ms email telling me that the subscription was cancelled I've tried to bought again. But the 4 times was charged and the worst is that now I doesnt even have a subscription active!!!!!!!

FeberT, Nov 16, 2017
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Charged for canceled subscription

You'll need to contact customer service.

The typical reason for this is that you cancelled the subscription after the next monthly sub started. And since the next month started before you canceled, the charge was still pending until the billing date hit.

Customer service can explain those dates and what they see. If you were not using the subscription after you canceled it, you might get a refund.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Game Pass İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Game Pass is not cancelled]

7. Rude Dory Win User

Help me

Unfortunately you will not receive a refund as subscriptions are non refundable and you won't be charged any fees for cancelling. If you wish to cancel immediately you'll need to contact Xbox Support, or you can switch off auto renewal and you won't be charged
    when the subscription expires
  8. OCRyzen Win User

Quick Question about the 1 month 1 dollar Gold program

Thema:

1. Cancelled Subscription in 2013 - Got charged this week!! - Similar Threads - Cancelled Subscription 2013

2. Xbox aboneliğimi iptal edemiyorum [Edit - Translation] - I can't cancel my Xbox subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox aboneliğimi iptal edemiyorum [Edit - Translation] - I can't cancel my Xbox subscription: Xbox game pass 14 günlük denemek için satın aldım fakat sonra beğenmedim, iptal etmeyi unuttum şuan 59 TL ödemem gözüküyor aboneliğimi iptal edemiyorum.Hiç kullanmadığım bir game pass için 59 TL...
  3. My Xbox live subscription ended and I want to delete/cancel it but I can’t how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live subscription ended and I want to delete/cancel it but I can’t how?: i cant cancle my xbox live subscriptoin cause it ended and i dont want to pay it anymore. 5f339b2d-61d9-496e-8f6d-472b28018e60
  4. Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...: Had some free time and tried doing some matchmaking in the division 2. It keeps prompting me to buy Xbox gold. My subscription status says I canceled last October. I tried using the support chat...
  5. Unable to Cancel X-box Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Cancel X-box Live Subscription: Good evening, I have tried over a month to cancel my x box live subscription since we no longer have x-box and have made numerous attempts over the past month to cancel with no success. I have...
  6. Canceling Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling Subscription: Good evening guys, if i cancel a subscribtion, xbox live gold, (i got it 3/8/19) will i be refunded? Just curious so i dont cancel and get no $$ in return. Don’t know what category this would be...
  7. Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, which is live now, however, when I go to the cancellation (Subscriptions) page on my PC, it shows that I haven't been subscribed since 2018.07.02....
  8. Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.: My son need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number. He does not have the Xbox any more but we are charged every month for it. 6ec179cb-8241-456c-b055-52b23da2711b
  9. how can i cancel the [Mod removed] subscription. I sign in, select subscriptions but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i cancel the [Mod removed] subscription. I sign in, select subscriptions but it...: how can i cancel the [Mod removed-profanity] subscription. I sign in, select subscriptions but it doesn't list any the cheating robbing [Mod removed-profanity] cd3e1df5-a9f1-415a-8c91-18a67ec270c7
  10. Unable to cancel subscription that automatically renewed without my knowledge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to cancel subscription that automatically renewed without my knowledge: Hello, Recently I purchased a 1 month membership for Xbox Game Pass, which recently renewed itself without my knowledge. I saw that, and wanted to cancel my subscription because I didn't want any...