Cancelled Subscription in 2013 - Got charged this week!!

Discus and support Cancelled Subscription in 2013 - Got charged this week!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I cancelled my Xbox Live 360 subscription in October of 2013. I was charged $73.49 this week for a full year subscription! How do I get my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cait 33, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Cait 33
    Cait 33 Guest

Hello,

I cancelled my Xbox Live 360 subscription in October of 2013. I was charged $73.49 this week for a full year subscription! How do I get my money refunded... and check to see that this didn't happen throughout 2014-2016? When I look at my payment history,
    it shows nothing regarding Xbox payments.

:)

Cait 33, Nov 16, 2017
  2. TidalWave
    TidalWave Guest
    Xbox Live hard to cancel

I got a deal when I set up my new profile on a 3 month subscription to Xbox Live. I paid $9.99 for 3 months. Then I forgot to cancel it and they automatically charged my card. I just figured out how to remove the automatic renewal but I have a charge pending for another 3 months. It is so hard to cancel a subscription.

TidalWave, Nov 16, 2017
  3. FeberT
    FeberT Guest
    Xbox live paid 4 times credit card 4 times charged and 4 times cancelled by microsoft

Xbox live paid 4 times credit card 4 times charged and 4 times cancelled by microsoft.... I dont know what to do, my credit card was charged 4 times and 4 times my xbox live subscription was cancelled... I was thinking that my credit card was not being charged
    so every time that I've received the ms email telling me that the subscription was cancelled I've tried to bought again. But the 4 times was charged and the worst is that now I doesnt even have a subscription active!!!!!!!

FeberT, Nov 16, 2017
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Charged for canceled subscription

You'll need to contact customer service.

The typical reason for this is that you cancelled the subscription after the next monthly sub started. And since the next month started before you canceled, the charge was still pending until the billing date hit.

Customer service can explain those dates and what they see. If you were not using the subscription after you canceled it, you might get a refund.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Подписка Xbox Live GOLD[Xbox Live GOLD Subscription]

If you were charged after you canceled your Xbox subscription, this likely indicates you had a pending balance for the current subscription time when you turned off recurring billing. If you canceled the subscription, you won't be charged again.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Game Pass Refund

Hi Frostie,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If the subscription just renewed, you can cancel the sub and it may auto refund the charge. You can use the guide

how to cancel Xbox subscription
    . If it does not auto refund the charge you will have to

request a refund

Thanks,

Brad
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28

8. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Game Pass İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Game Pass is not cancelled]

Thema:

1. Cancelled Subscription in 2013 - Got charged this week!! - Similar Threads - Cancelled Subscription 2013

2. Cancel my Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel my Xbox Live subscription: Dear Microsoft, I would like to cancel my subscription. I do not use it and wish to cancel. Please let me know how I can cancel? Thanks, Patrick Puleo 6fec3a94-0150-4595-ac3b-da7fea3d9d36
  3. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  4. Can't cancel nor extend Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't cancel nor extend Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hello dear users of the community forum, recently I stumbled across a problem. As said, I can't cancel or extend my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. At first, my monthly subscription could not be paid...
  5. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  6. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  7. Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?: I bought xbox gamepass and after i bought it, it imedieatley canceled my xbox live subscription if I cancel the xbox gamepass before this month ends will i get my xbox live subscription back? If I...
  8. Cancel Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancel Subscription: Can someone please help me? Just a quick question if i log into my Xbox account on PC will i be seen as online by Friends etc.. Please let me know ASAP. Thank You....
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and then soon after decided to cancel it. Now Xbox is asking me to purchase Xbox Live again, although in February I purchased a 12-month...
  10. my subscription canceled in gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    my subscription canceled in gold: Why was my subscription canceled in gold and valid until February 28, 2020? 26003de8-1a6a-4306-a606-06cc5b4503e4