cancelled subscription still charging

Discus and support cancelled subscription still charging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i turned off recurring billing for game pass and gold on my xbox, but when checking my bank account transaction history i saw that i was billed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Levi.Lockwood, Sep 6, 2019.

1. cancelled subscription still charging

i turned off recurring billing for game pass and gold on my xbox, but when checking my bank account transaction history i saw that i was billed regardless. i checked my order history on the microsoft website and it says i haven’t been charged since july.
    please help.
    cancelled subscription still charging [​IMG]

:)

Levi.Lockwood, Sep 6, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Do you have your credit card as paymente option on one account only? Maybe you have cancelled recurring payment on one account and another one have an active subscription.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

If you cancelled the best is contact the
    Customer Support
    , they can access your billing and see what is happening.
  4. fredgiblet Win User

Why xbox steal from me ????? i removed my paypal option and you still charge me !!! this is a steal !!!!

They didn't steal from you, you didn't tell them to stop charging you, therefore they still had permission your permission to charge you. It's beyond me why people try to cancel subscriptions by removing their card rather than just CANCELING.
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Charged for canceled subscription

You'll need to contact customer service.

The typical reason for this is that you cancelled the subscription after the next monthly sub started. And since the next month started before you canceled, the charge was still pending until the billing date hit.

Customer service can explain those dates and what they see. If you were not using the subscription after you canceled it, you might get a refund.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Подписка Xbox Live GOLD[Xbox Live GOLD Subscription]

If you were charged after you canceled your Xbox subscription, this likely indicates you had a pending balance for the current subscription time when you turned off recurring billing. If you canceled the subscription, you won't be charged again.
Thema:

1. cancelled subscription still charging - Similar Threads - cancelled subscription still

2. My Invalid Charging of a Cancelled Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    My Invalid Charging of a Cancelled Subscription: Hey. On 14.9 I purchased a one-month subscription to Xbox game pass ultimate for 1,00€. According to my knowledge, I cancelled this subscription before the date I would be charged full price for...
  3. card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////: Hello, I had a card code for a subscription of 6 months XBOX life gold. I wanted to take the deal XBOX game pass for 1 euro. I wanted to delete it but it has deleted also my card code which was...
  4. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions: Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366
  5. Still being charged for Xbox Live after cancelling subscription over a year ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Still being charged for Xbox Live after cancelling subscription over a year ago?: If asking in the wrong place, let me know... I cancelled my Xbox Live subscription over a year ago. I have only two outlook accounts that ever had access to my debit card and I made sure, and my...
  6. Subscription cancelled but still asked for payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription cancelled but still asked for payment: Hello, Earlier today I realised that I did not have the money to renew my Xbox live subscription, so I cancelled the subscription. However, I have just received an email saying that the renewal...
  7. Xbox live subscription cancelled but still getting charged monthly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription cancelled but still getting charged monthly: Hi There I have cancelled my Xbox live subscription but still getting a monthly direct debt taken from my account How to I go about getting this stopped and the money refunded. Kind Regards...
  8. Subscription cancelled but still asked for payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription cancelled but still asked for payment: Hello, Earlier today I realised that I did not have the money to renew my Xbox live subscription, so I cancelled the subscription. However, I have just received an email saying that the renewal...
  9. Xbox live subscription cancelled but still getting charged monthly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription cancelled but still getting charged monthly: Hi There I have cancelled my Xbox live subscription but still getting a monthly direct debt taken from my account How to I go about getting this stopped and the money refunded. Kind Regards...
  10. Game Pass Subscription still enabled after being canceled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Subscription still enabled after being canceled?: Hello, first of all my english is not that good so excuse me if anything i write seems not totally clear. So i created my account around 15 days ago to try the xbox game pass free trial. After...