Cancelled

Discus and support Cancelled in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why has my order been cancelled for no reason 4782bfba-d1f9-4357-b688-6044aa349b3d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tylersimmons4, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Cancelled

Why has my order been cancelled for no reason

:)

tylersimmons4, Jun 30, 2020
  2. TinselOne57 Win User

Refund - impossible for find a way to contact MS easily!

I'm cancelling my Xbox account not interested it does not work for me. Please cancel and do not take any more payment of my credit card. Cancel Cancel Cancel.

Lisa Surles
  3. Smwutches Win User

The scam that is game pass ultimate

It cancelled it when you purchased the promotion and upgraded it to Ultimate. That's why when you cancelled it cancelled everything.
  4. Wrightstuff1 Win User

xbox game pass

Sorry can't cancel it in here you will have to cancel it either by login to your Microsoft account and cancel go to bills and payments or recent transactions usually gives you option to cancel.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Cancel

No one on the forums can cancel any subscriptions for you. You would need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cancellation.

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Cancelled

1. Cancelled - Similar Threads - Cancelled

2. Cancelled xbox subscription - still being charged

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelled xbox subscription - still being charged: Hi all, I'm at a total loss of what to do. I sold my X-box 3 years ago and I'm still being charged the yearly subscription. I cannot remember my account details or passwords so cannot do an...
  3. Charged for a cancelled subscription 4 days after cancelling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for a cancelled subscription 4 days after cancelling: I cancelled my game pass subscription and recurring billing on July 25 2021. Yet, I was charged for same subscription on July 30. Trying to cancel current subscription to get a refund but none of...
  4. Xbox PC download stuck and can't cancel

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC download stuck and can't cancel: Tring to predownload The Ascent from XGP yesterday but I did not finish the download. Resuming download today everything was fine until it hit 68% and stuck. The download speed is 0 MB/S. I can't...
  5. HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...: My son's xbox subscription is being charged to my checking account. He died last month. I can not access his xbox. I need to cancel this subscription. and stop these continued chaHELP....
  6. Can’t Cancel a Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Cancel a Subscription: My younger brother used my Xbox account to buy the Fortnite Crew Pass not knowing that my account was linked to my PayPal, so I go to cancel it to get my money back and it says that it can’t...
  7. Is cancellation the only option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is cancellation the only option?: I can not purchase Xbox gold for my son, it keeps giving it to my account and there is no possible way to contact microsoft to get this corrected. They do their absolute best to ignore and route...
  8. Xbox Live 12 months Cancelled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live 12 months Cancelled: OK, this is the only place I can ask a question. No callback service - nowhere to bring this up. Terrible customer service! I just used a code for 12 months Live Gold and entered the code. It was...
  9. I just wanted to cancel my subscription and not refund it

in XBoX on Windows
    I just wanted to cancel my subscription and not refund it: Hello guys, like the title states I just wanted to cancel my subscription and not refund it (xBox Gamepass for windows). I bought the game i liked the most and iam still playing. The new PoE...
  10. I wanted to cancel my XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, and when I did they charged me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to cancel my XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, and when I did they charged me.: The title says it all, they charged me today, and it says that my subscription ends today. Edit: It already ended, I have lost my money and my Subscription. GG Xbox. What should I do? What is...