Cancelled

Discus and support Cancelled in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why has my order been cancelled for no reason 4782bfba-d1f9-4357-b688-6044aa349b3d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tylersimmons4, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Cancelled

Why has my order been cancelled for no reason

:)

tylersimmons4, Jun 30, 2020
  2. TinselOne57 Win User

Refund - impossible for find a way to contact MS easily!

I'm cancelling my Xbox account not interested it does not work for me. Please cancel and do not take any more payment of my credit card. Cancel Cancel Cancel.

Lisa Surles
  3. Smwutches Win User

The scam that is game pass ultimate

It cancelled it when you purchased the promotion and upgraded it to Ultimate. That's why when you cancelled it cancelled everything.
  4. Wrightstuff1 Win User

xbox game pass

Sorry can't cancel it in here you will have to cancel it either by login to your Microsoft account and cancel go to bills and payments or recent transactions usually gives you option to cancel.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Cancel

No one on the forums can cancel any subscriptions for you. You would need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cancellation.

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Cancelled

1. Cancelled - Similar Threads - Cancelled

2. ¿Se puede cancelar el pedido de reembolso?[Can the refund request be canceled?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Se puede cancelar el pedido de reembolso?[Can the refund request be canceled?]: Hola, queria saber si se puede cancelar un pedido de reembolso, al llegarme el correo de el pedido de reembolso dice que puedo responderle para que cancelen, pedi que cancelaran el reembolso pero...
  3. I've ordered an Xbox One Controller twice and both times it has been cancelled

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've ordered an Xbox One Controller twice and both times it has been cancelled: I'm in the need of new controllers, so I went around the web and found that the Microsoft store had the better price. I ordered a blue and a white Xbox One Controller. A day later, I find out the...
  4. Issue with cancelling Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with cancelling Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: When I was using the Xbox, I had subscribed to the Game Pass. It was Rupees 59 for the first month. Anyway, I forgot to cancel it before the trial period, so it went into renewal. But thing was...
  5. Quiero cancelar la suscripción vencida porque no me permite pagarla [I want to cancel my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quiero cancelar la suscripción vencida porque no me permite pagarla [I want to cancel my...: No puedo pagar la suscripción y debido a la suscripción de gamepass bloquea todo tipo de compras saben que puedo hacer [Translation-I can't pay for the subscription and because the gamepass...
  6. Kinect xbox one, echo cancellation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect xbox one, echo cancellation: Can I get audio data with echo cancellation effect by kinect v2.0 sdk? I can't find any info in the documentation. I ran a demo in...
  7. Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...: Eu comprei o Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate para uma das minhas contas e eu não conseguia baixar os jogos, então cancelei a compra no mês passado, tentei com outra conta e também não consegui então...
  8. Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription: This is some [mod removed] I have spent a hour trying to cancel my live subscription. It says go to manage subscription but it doesnt tell you how to get to manage subscription . It wasnt this...
  9. Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]: Hola, ayer di comprar a una suscripción de Xbox Live Ultimate, pero al querer entrar en Fortnite (que entraba al haber comprado antes una Xbox Live Gold) no me dejaba porque decía que "mi cuenta...
  10. CANCEL ACCOUNT - LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANCEL ACCOUNT - LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: I have done everything I can find to try to cancel my account and get my credit card off of this account and I've finally reported my credit card stolen and ordered a new card with a different...