Cancelling a subscription i forgot about

Discus and support Cancelling a subscription i forgot about in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Alright here is whats up, i signed up for gamepass ultimate in October of 2019 when there was a promotion for 1 dollar, then after playing outerworlds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DrakeTaylor1, Nov 21, 2020.

1. DrakeTaylor1
    DrakeTaylor1 Guest

Alright here is whats up, i signed up for gamepass ultimate in October of 2019 when there was a promotion for 1 dollar, then after playing outerworlds i stopped using it altogether it has been billing me 50 dollars every 3 months since, this most recent
    one took my money and put my card down to 3 dollars but it says i cant cancel it until i pay the missing money which clearly just happened. I'm sure you can see i haven't used gamepass ultimate or even opened it in the past year and I'm quite unhappy with
    this whole kerfuffle as i was literally *about* to buy a game I've been waiting years for. what can be done about this? i would love a refund since i haven't been using or even logging into this account since last year let alone gamepass cancelling it and
    stopping further payments is the least i will accept

:)

DrakeTaylor1, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Zenkyou Win User

Issue while trying to "purchase" the 1 Month of Gold Free

I don't know about that, since I was able to purchase 14 Mont Trial - Zune and that is an auto-renewable subscription. I had to pay 9,99 because I forgot to cancel before it expires.

But I'll give a call.

Thanks!
  3. Panno92 Win User

Cancelling a past-due subscription?

4. CN Luzifer Win User

Cancelling a past-due subscription?

5. omgjordin Win User

I forgot to cancel the game pass ultimate subscription

Hey, Mihai! Thanks for reaching out on the Forums. Unfortunately, the forums will not be able to help you with

canceling your Game Pass Ultimate

To cancel:

1. Navigate to account.microsoft.com/services in your browser.
    2. Sign into your Microsoft account.
    3. Navigate to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate section of the page.
    4. Click Manage.
    5. Choose Cancel.
    6. Select Confirm cancellation.
    7. Upon cancelation, your subscription will run until the current paid period concludes.

If you need to reach out to support:

You can contact Xbox Support via this link: http://support-origin.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

I forgot to cancel the game pass ultimate subscription

Thema:

1. Cancelling a subscription i forgot about - Similar Threads - Cancelling subscription forgot

2. Cancelling Xbox Live Subscription on an Account I no Longer have access to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelling Xbox Live Subscription on an Account I no Longer have access to: Hi Everyone, Long story short - Bought an Xbox one off of a friend, used his gamer tag and added Xbox live subscription to it. Went 3 months without logging on and asked me for login info. I...
  3. Canceling a Xbox Live subscription for an account I no longer have access to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling a Xbox Live subscription for an account I no longer have access to: Hello, I have an active Xbox Live subscription that I would like to cancel. However, my Xbox gamertag/account is linked to an email account that my brother made more than a decade ago and that...
  4. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again: How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c
  5. how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass: I never used the game pass, I ordered that along with "origin" whilst i was pissed up and forgot about it. now ive changed my bank card and the payment has failed. and it would give me the option...
  6. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription: This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get your $1 back. Sounds great right? Wrong. When...
  7. How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, however apparantely I can't because I have a past due payment. Is there any way to cancel it anyway or do I have to pay the past due?...
  8. forgot to cancel Ultimate before loading a 12 month gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forgot to cancel Ultimate before loading a 12 month gold subscription: Does anybody know how I can got them to reverse a subscription load, I bought my son a 12 month gold and he loaded it before cancelling the free Ultimate 1 month subscription, this has meant it...
  9. I forgot to cancel the game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot to cancel the game pass ultimate subscription: Hi. My name is Mihai Marius Madalin. I will contact you in connection with an unpaid subscription. I forgot to cancel the game pass and now I have to pay for it, but I don't want this service...
  10. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...