Cancelling Game pass cancels xbox live

Discus and support Cancelling Game pass cancels xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i just cancelled xbox game pass and it seems to have cancelled my xbox live yearly subscribtion. f5d9a72c-9bd0-441f-a751-5bdfd56cc284 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SimonWilson9, Nov 14, 2020.

1. SimonWilson9
    SimonWilson9 Guest

Hi, i just cancelled xbox game pass and it seems to have cancelled my xbox live yearly subscribtion.

:)

SimonWilson9, Nov 14, 2020
  2. Mythic Sandman Win User

Canceling Xbox Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Remember if you cancel Game Pass Ultimate you cancel Xbox Live Gold too. Go under Services and Subscriptions to cancel your recurring subscriptions.
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

conta da live [live account]

Olá, não há nada de errado nisso, você se enganou. Caso você não sabia, a assinatura do Xbox Game Pass Ultimate junta a Xbox Live com o Game Pass. Então quando você cancelou a assinatura Ultimate, você juntamente cancelou a live.
    [b][Translation-Hello, there's nothing wrong with that, you made a mistake. In case you didn't know, your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription joins Xbox Live with the Game Pass. So when you canceled the Ultimate subscription,
     you together canceled the live][/b]
  4. BionicThread997 Win User

Unsubscribe from Game Pass

To unsubscribe from Game Pass, you must rebuy it and then cancel it because to cancel it, you must pay the amount that is due in order to cancel other purchases and make a purchase for Xbox Live.
  5. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Cbox live gold cancelation

What happens is when you buy xbox live gold the game pass you speak of combines with the xbox live gold you have

so in other words when you cancel your xbox subscription it also cancels both your xbox live gold and game pass also
  6. Jameskypriadis Win User

Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

iv bought xbox game pass but it cancels the live and when i try play anything it says i need to buy live for some reason they cancel eachother out
Thema:

1. Cancelling Game pass cancels xbox live - Similar Threads - Cancelling Game pass

2. how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass: I never used the game pass, I ordered that along with "origin" whilst i was pissed up and forgot about it. now ive changed my bank card and the payment has failed. and it would give me the option...
  3. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription: This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get your $1 back. Sounds great right? Wrong. When...
  4. How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, however apparantely I can't because I have a past due payment. Is there any way to cancel it anyway or do I have to pay the past due?...
  5. CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION: So frustrating. Can't request to call OR live chat because my topic doesn't allow for me to do that??! I WAS CHARGED $19.20 for Game Pass Ultimate on November 12th even though I cancelled it in...
  6. I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it: I cancelled my games pass ultimate it says that its cancelled and that my service is stopped but I still got a charge for it today. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and...
  7. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account: Hi there, So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a dollar for month one and then when I stopped...
  8. Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account: I recently got Nitro and it gave me three months of game pass, but i didnt have a Microsoft account to use it with and i created a new one to reclaim it. everything went well and i was enjoying...
  9. Canceling Game Pass (Cancelar game pass)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Canceling Game Pass (Cancelar game pass): Hello, I purchased the game pass ultimate a few months ago when it was like 1 USD because it also included discord nitro. Some of my friends also purchased it and it worked fine, but for some...
  10. If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save???: If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save??? I'm wondering before I buy so I don't have to worry about getting a giftcard instantly before it ends....