cancelling gold

Discus and support cancelling gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, for the past couple of years I've been trying to log into my old microsoft account to cancel the gold subscription on what's now my dads xbox (i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rbBV, Sep 24, 2019.

1. rbBV
    rbBV Guest

cancelling gold

So, for the past couple of years I've been trying to log into my old microsoft account to cancel the gold subscription on what's now my dads xbox (i gave it to him when i got the xbox one)

And since I have the xbox one i now have two gold accounts (one on the xb1 and one on the 360) and wanted to cancel the old one since my dad only uses the xb360 to play LEGO games.

I've tried EVERYTHING to get into this account that I made when I was 12 (I'm 18 now) and it won't let me cancel it from the xbox either.

So today I tried just removing my debit card from the payment options and I was just wondering if that automatically cancels the Gold subscription? Because its the only thing that I've been able to try from the 360.

Can't find the answer anywhere else on the internet so thought I'd post here and see if anyone could answer.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Game pass ultimate

Since you upgraded to Ultimate, your gold was cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well. Cancelling Ultimate also cancels your gold.
  3. WIESIL Win User

XBox Live tenure

I checked my gold tenure on the link eG x Thee Elf posted and mine says

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold this one isn't canceled

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold canceled

gold 1 month free trial canceled

but yet I have no number next to my name
  4. Judge Win User

xbox gold family pack

5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I change my subscription from family gold to regular gold?

6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
Thema:

cancelling gold

1. cancelling gold - Similar Threads - cancelling gold

2. Is Xboxlive GOLD still cancelled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xboxlive GOLD still cancelled?: So basically I heard that Xbox live is canceled so i go on Xbox and surprisingly it was canceled until about a month it asked me to pay for Xbox live and I am just wondering if Xbox live is still...
  3. What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Windows
    What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?: Hi, I recently redeemed a Xbox Live Gold subscription prepaid card and was planning on upgrading it to Ultimate for 1$, or trying to convert it to 4 months of game pass which I had heard from...
  4. Can't cancel overdue Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel overdue Xbox Live Gold: For the past four hours I have been trying to cancel the subscription after it's overdue and I wanted to get Gamepass Ultimate for the $1 month "Trial" if you want to call it that. I have been...
  5. Can you get your gold subscrition that you have pre-bought back after you cancel your xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you get your gold subscrition that you have pre-bought back after you cancel your xbox...: My gold got canceled while I canceled my Xbox ultimate game pass. Would be nice if you could look into this since I didn't mean to cancel my gold membership. I paid for the full 12 months in...
  6. My xbox live gold has been cancelled, but it has not yet expired.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live gold has been cancelled, but it has not yet expired.: I reset my xbox after an issue that caused the games not to save any progress. It took me to a page where it told me told reset my xbox. I thought that would be the solution to the problem. It...
  7. I accidentally cancels my game pass ultimat and my 12 month Xbox live gold and I don’t know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally cancels my game pass ultimat and my 12 month Xbox live gold and I don’t know...: i was supposed to cancel my game pass but i canceled my game pass ultimate and my 12 month xbox live and i dont know how to get it back please help ffadece4-6806-45e8-9eeb-50dc25e2fe13
  8. Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.: I was going through a Forbes article that said it is likely that xbox live gold can be entirely killed as Halo infinite will become a free online multiplayer and xbox game pass and xbox game pass...
  9. Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]: Hola, ayer di comprar a una suscripción de Xbox Live Ultimate, pero al querer entrar en Fortnite (que entraba al haber comprado antes una Xbox Live Gold) no me dejaba porque decía que "mi cuenta...
  10. Cbox live gold cancelation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cbox live gold cancelation: So in january i renewed my xbox live gold via a code.i was curious earlier this month about the game pass so i started up.Then i canceled it today .but now i have no gold . So now i cant play...