Cancelling unused account

Discus and support Cancelling unused account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A year ago, I've subscribed to a XboxLive Gold account with monthly fees. So far I've only used this account to play Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChosenTomcat09, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Cancelling unused account

A year ago, I've subscribed to a XboxLive Gold account with monthly fees. So far I've only used this account to play Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360. I tried to close my account, but I've lost my informations since I only wanted an account to play online. I need
    help to cancel my Gold subscription. My email adress used for the account is : *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Thanks

:)

ChosenTomcat09, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unused Accounts

The only way to get the tag is if the original owner changes it to something else, or if they do not sign in for 5 years (starting in 2016) it will be freed up. Keep in mind that the tag system is in use on other Microsoft services as well. So even if
    it's not in use on an Xbox, it may be in use somewhere else.

Smwutches, Feb 22, 2014
  3. soulllss
    soulllss Guest
    Unused Accounts

Hey xbox! So heres a problem i cant stress enough. Unused Accounts so for example theres an account with the gt Nomahd I love that gt but the thing is i cant switch it (obviously) the account has no gamerscore and has probably never been used, any advice
    ?

soulllss, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Donniehun
    Donniehun Guest

Hi,

Please call support they should be able to pass the security with you and they can cancel the gold membership. Also please DO NOT post email address on the forums.

Donniehun, Feb 22, 2014
  5. Donniehun Win User

Hi,

Please call support they should be able to pass the security with you and they can cancel the gold membership. Also please DO NOT post email address on the forums.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Possible Xbox Live Gold Refund?

Just cancel your ongoing membership and the unused time will be refunded to your account
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live annual subscription

If you have already cancelled the subscription, the unused time will be refunded under your account.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Refund

You can just cancel your membership and the unused time will be refunded under the account that made the purchase
  9. VibroPlex Win User

What data is stored with my Gamertag?

You can call Support and ask for the cancellation of the account. Then, the gamertag goes into a dead pool of unusable gamertags TFN.
Thema:

1. Cancelling unused account - Similar Threads - Cancelling unused account

2. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  3. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling: I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available...
  4. Cancel subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancel subscription: hi there i just want to request to cancel my xbox live subscription please email at [Mod Removed-Personal Information] thanks 94c47761-b2fc-4545-a0f0-6f52e9eee30b
  5. Canceled Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceled Subscription: For some reason my xbox live membership is cancelled and now its not even giving me the option to renew it or turn on recurring billing for it to be charged again. How can I renew my xbox gold...
  6. Süresi Geçmiş Üyeliğimi İptal Edemiyorum? [Translate] Can't Cancel My Expired Membership?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Süresi Geçmiş Üyeliğimi İptal Edemiyorum? [Translate] Can't Cancel My Expired Membership?: 3 aylık gamepass'i 6tlye aldıktan sonra yinelemesini kapatmak istediğimde kapatamadım, hatalarla karşılaştım. 3 ay sonunda kartımdan 177tl çekmeye çalıştınız fakat param yoktu. yinelemek için...
  7. Cancel a request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancel a request: How do I cancel a new alternative email address I didn’t do I think I’ve been hacked And i dont have the number anymore to the email 92807e4a-aad8-49da-9426-9b18764e67bd
  8. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  9. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  10. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...