Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist)

Discus and support Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wanting to cancel my Ultimate Game Pass as i really have no use for it anymore (I'd rather have the £7.99 one). But when i went onto the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaraNeil, Dec 5, 2019.

1. LaraNeil
    LaraNeil Guest

I was wanting to cancel my Ultimate Game Pass as i really have no use for it anymore (I'd rather have the £7.99 one). But when i went onto the subscriptions list in my account, its not listed for me to cancel?

I definitely have the game pass as i can use it on the console but i don't understand how its not on my account.

I only have one email address and one microsoft account so i haven't gotten mixed up with another one. I also have the email from October 2019 when i changed from Gold(Yearly) to the Ultimate Game Pass just to give it a go, when i click manage the subscription
    it takes me to a chrome page saying it couldnt be found.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

LaraNeil, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist) - Similar Threads - Cancelling Game Pass

2. Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live: I am thinking of upgrading my current xbox gold account to GPU but was just wanting some clarification in reference to my previous gold account and the games with gold i have gotten over the...
  3. CANCELLING MY GAME PASS

in XBoX on Windows
    CANCELLING MY GAME PASS: So I attempted to cancel gamepass yesterday and it didnt work. I'm attempting to today and it says "are you sure? youve paid up until feb. (which i havent btw) If you still want to cancel, contact...
  4. No option to cancel Xbox Game Pass for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    No option to cancel Xbox Game Pass for PC.: On the Xbox(Beta) app for windows 10, I click on my avatar portrait > go to settings > click on account > and then go to my subscriptions. There is only a MANAGE next to the subscriptions, not the...
  5. Cancel xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel xbox game pass subscription: So, I subscribe for the xbox game pass subcription with my bank account card. My pc had a virus problem and I switched accounts. I dont remember that account name or anything. I contact my bank...
  6. Keep games after cancelling Xbox Ultimate Pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Keep games after cancelling Xbox Ultimate Pass?: If i get the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and decide i dont like it do i get to keep any games that I acquire during the use of the pass or do they go away upon cancellation?...
  7. Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Today my xbox live gold monthly pass expired, so I intended to buy a new one today. When I try to purchase it both the xbox and microsoft website say that I have to regularise the payment for the...
  8. once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought: i need help !!!! so ive bought sea of thieves since day one. but then i bought the game pas to play gears 5. but gears got boring so i canceled my sub. for the game pass and now i cant play sea of...
  9. Game pass ultimate Subscription charged me and then canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate Subscription charged me and then canceled: Its November 21st. My bank account shows that microsoft charged me on November15th for game pass ultimate. I want to change to gold only so i turned off recurring billing. Instead of keeping my...
  10. Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..: I recently renewed my yearly subscription of Gold. Then I saw the deal for Game Pass ultimate for $1. Figured "why not?" I ended up not really caring for it, so I cancelled my membership. Then it...