Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist)

Discus and support Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wanting to cancel my Ultimate Game Pass as i really have no use for it anymore (I'd rather have the £7.99 one). But when i went onto the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaraNeil, Dec 5, 2019.

1. LaraNeil
    LaraNeil Guest

I was wanting to cancel my Ultimate Game Pass as i really have no use for it anymore (I'd rather have the £7.99 one). But when i went onto the subscriptions list in my account, its not listed for me to cancel?

I definitely have the game pass as i can use it on the console but i don't understand how its not on my account.

I only have one email address and one microsoft account so i haven't gotten mixed up with another one. I also have the email from October 2019 when i changed from Gold(Yearly) to the Ultimate Game Pass just to give it a go, when i click manage the subscription
    it takes me to a chrome page saying it couldnt be found.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

LaraNeil, Dec 5, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there LaraNeil,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get back on track with your subscription. I can totally understand how perplexing. This is more than likely due to the
    Xbox One Service Alert we are experiencing through our platform. I suggest going to that page, select to be notified when it is resolved, then trying after.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks!
  3. LaraNeil Win User

Thank you, I've been on that page already but its not loading properly as i think there's an issue with the website right now. It keeps crashing unfortunately, or atleast it is for me.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. DEAD ASSASS1N 1 Win User

Error Code 0x90070490 (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist???)

Hi, my son is getting the same thing. We have been trying to fix it and get help but we are in this 3 hours now with no answer. It is driving me crazy!!! My son is off from school for the week now and he wants to play his xbox.. It seems to be that you had
    the same problem. Did you ever get it to work again? If so what did you do?

Thanks, Gerry
  6. MaddMustang Win User

3 months of game pass for 9.99 offer

I found a work around for purchasing the 3 months of game pass for $9.99. If your game pass membership is set to expire soon, cancel your subscription and also cancel your recurring payments. I had to do all of this from Microsoft support cause it wouldn't
    let me do it myself which is ridiculous. Anyways after I canceled my game pass subscription and my recurring payments it allowed me to purchase the 3 months for $9.99. Hope this helps all of the existing members of game pass that Microsoft doesn't give these
    benefits to.
Thema:

1. Cancelling Xbox One Game Pass (Which Apparently Doesn't Exist) - Similar Threads - Cancelling Game Pass

2. Unable to cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription: I received a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate voucher and used it because I wanted to play Minecraft Dungeons and used it for about 5 days and then forgot about it. I do not wish to resubscribe...
  3. Streaming services after a game pass ultimate cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming services after a game pass ultimate cancelled: what happens to streaming services when your game pass ultimate is expired? Do they continue to work or no? 202f794c-8765-4f0e-8d94-58d5d6b65ae7
  4. Am trying to cancel my Xbox game pass subscription however is giving error msg. I have been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am trying to cancel my Xbox game pass subscription however is giving error msg. I have been...: This is the error msg i am getting below. I keep getting the same msg each time however the traceId keeps going up everytime i try. Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't...
  5. If I redeem my three-month game pass card, will that cancel my year subscription to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I redeem my three-month game pass card, will that cancel my year subscription to Xbox...: My boyfriend has bought me an Xbox game pass card (a pre-payed card) for me. The problem is I already have bought Xbox gold card (It was also a pre-payed card that I have already put on the...
  6. Game pass cancelled subcription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass cancelled subcription: Hi hey how you doing good morning I have recently got a deal on my Xbox saying if I pay $1 I can have gamepass ultimate and 3month xbl great deal I purchase it and I went to turn off reoccurring...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate wont cancel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate wont cancel: So i bought xbox game pass ultimate for a month and played it out as you would. Before this, i was sharing an xbox live gold with my dad because of our family account. The xbox game pass ultimate...
  8. how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass: I never used the game pass, I ordered that along with "origin" whilst i was pissed up and forgot about it. now ive changed my bank card and the payment has failed. and it would give me the option...
  9. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription: This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get your $1 back. Sounds great right? Wrong. When...
  10. How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, however apparantely I can't because I have a past due payment. Is there any way to cancel it anyway or do I have to pay the past due?...