Cancle a refund

Discus and support Cancle a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i requested a refund earlier today for Call of Duty Modern Warfare and i would really like to cancel the refund request because i want to keep the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jared_123234, Oct 29, 2019.

1. jared_123234
    jared_123234 Guest

Cancle a refund

Hi i requested a refund earlier today for Call of Duty Modern Warfare and i would really like to cancel the refund request because i want to keep the game so please tell me if you can cancel my refund

:)

jared_123234, Oct 29, 2019
  2. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Cancle a refund

Whenever your money is refunded just rebuy it
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

BF4 - Does it work yet?

Picked it up again this afternoon just done a few rounds on 64 player conquest worked like a charm.

Best cancle my refund order now
  4. LEFT4MUSH Win User

Reward failed saport failed.

If i chose ms$ it would have been aplied instantly why are outher xbox related services not the same. I want to cancle my order for 1 month games pass and use the refunded points to buy 5$ ms$.
  5. Xbox player....o Win User

Storage glitch?? Problem

I cancled the installation already.
  6. GRILLSERGEANT80 Win User

GRILLS GAMERPARENT GAME NIGHTS

well this sunday is cancled anyway lol..
Thema:

Cancle a refund

1. Cancle a refund - Similar Threads - Cancle refund

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para iadesi gelmiyor[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does not come refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para iadesi gelmiyor[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does not come refund]: Xbox Game Pass Ultime 3 aylık 5,90TL adlı paket satın alımını gerçekleştirdim. Sonrasında biraz göz gezdirdim ve içinde bulunan oyunların cihazıma uygun olmadığını farkettim. İade talebinde...
  3. I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let ...: Please fix this for me. I digital pre ordered Recore and then called it. I now want to re buy it again. Can you please fix it so I can buy it again 1e62a92e-fc97-4070-b2c5-767b3996cb86
  4. Cancle of xbox live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancle of xbox live subscription: i bought an 1 month xbox live subscription an few days ago on my xbox 360.The transaction came through my ph to tell me the payment was successful.Ive just recieved an notification that an...
  5. i want cancled preorder games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want cancled preorder games: hello i want to cancel pre order games please 2993ea1f-8de9-40b5-bf4c-2e24d62df52e
  6. i want to cancled pre order games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to cancled pre order games: i want to cancled preorder game 231b5ae9-0f6a-46ef-904b-3c81046487d3
  7. Im a insider member, I beleive my prepaid 12 month xbox live was cancled from being a member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im a insider member, I beleive my prepaid 12 month xbox live was cancled from being a member: I got a 12 month card and typed in the code on 12/26/16 and played xbox roughly 5 months now I have no xbox live gold. I talked to a xbox support agent and he saw that it said it was cancled the...
  8. Xbox live subscription prematurely cancled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription prematurely cancled?: A customer service rep suggested that I post here about my live subscription being prematurely cancled. I purchased a 1 month card on eBay, the guy sent the code to me through email and i redeemed...
  9. Xbox live gold, paid or 3 months microsoft cancled after 3 weeks??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold, paid or 3 months microsoft cancled after 3 weeks??????: As above says an im upset to say the least, the site says i am subscribed but my Xbox one says not, and i had an email off Microsoft saying it has been cancelled. This is not the first time this...
  10. xbox one preview cancle

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one preview cancle: I want to cancle xbox one preview For a long time Unenrollpending action is pending 693a9dbd-8c25-4593-917a-eb10fcd79e30