Cannot Access Forza Horizon Community Creations

Discus and support Cannot Access Forza Horizon Community Creations in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am above the age of 18 yet for SOME REASON, Microsoft thinks I am a minor and auto added me into a Family group, and I cannot even REMOVE MYSELF. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mazisi von Eck, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Cannot Access Forza Horizon Community Creations

I am above the age of 18 yet for SOME REASON, Microsoft thinks I am a minor and auto added me into a Family group, and I cannot even REMOVE MYSELF. I have added in other people to the family and it wont let me join other families, IT JUST DOES NOT WORK. It keep throwing me into some empty family and I cannot even remove myself ****.

I go to the xbox privacy and it wont let me access due to me being in a Family but I can't join any other one, I am **** stuck.

:)

Mazisi von Eck, Jan 27, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey, Mazisi, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You could try to create an account, add that account to the family as manager of that family.

With that account connected, remove your account from the that particular family, and after you do that, try this:

Try changing your account's age this way.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

Go on my Microsoft account

Go on "Your Information" on the top tab

Go on the date of birth

Change to a date that matches age 18+.

Once this is done, log out your Microsoft account from all open browser sites,

wait 20 minutes for the updates to take effect on the server, then click the link below.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Look for the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab

And change the settings "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live", "You can create and join clubs", and "You can join multiplayer games" to Allow.

Once all that is done, wait another 20 minutes to update the changed settings and that's it. :)
  3. Jamie​ Win User

Hello! Sorry for this issue, does it say which family you are in? (please exclude any personal information) If it's putting you in a random family then someone obviously has access to your account. So check your sign-in activity. If you see any unrecognizable sign in an activity I would recommend changing your password but I'm assuming you can't change it without the "parent" in your "Microsoft family"
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

And playground started asking to the community cars to be released through Forzathon shop like a "Community Choice", but here is only support forums. For that you will need to access Forza
    Horizon 4 Official Forums
  5. M.Skwarciak Win User

Wrongfuly Banned

This is the wrong place to ask. You have to contact the Forza Horizon Community Team, as XBox Live Team cannot help you in any way to resolve this matter.
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Forza Horzion 3 Tip

Hi.

Thanks for letting our Xbox community members know about this. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

You may also submit this suggestion to the Forza Horizon community. To do so, kindly access this

link

Regards.
Thema:

1. Cannot Access Forza Horizon Community Creations - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Forza

2. Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.: Basically, what the title says, my account got hacked and the email got changed as well as the password when I try to log in via my windows I get this error no matter what. [img]...
  3. Error Code - 0x87e00023 or windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code - 0x87e00023 or windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may...: Hey I switch to Windows 11 not too long ago and I've gotten this terrible error when trying to launch games from the XBOX App on my PC. "windows cannot access the specified device path or file...
  4. Cannot access new Minecraft preview

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot access new Minecraft preview: When I try and enter into the new Minecraft preview that came out , which has the Optimized for Xbox Series X/S logo on it, it just crashes and tells me that an update is needed. The full message...
  5. Windows cannot access the specified device Error while trying to open games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows cannot access the specified device Error while trying to open games: Looks like I'm having an issue like a previous thread, unresolved but the thread is locked for some reason. I'm having issues opening up all pc games downloaded from the xbox app: "Windows...
  6. Forza horizon 5 I cannot access horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 I cannot access horizon life: Ever since i started playing on 12/5/2021 i have not been able to access horizon life. I have taken a few steps like PC update all pc updates including optional. Checking the file integrity on...
  7. I cannot access Forza Horizon 4 servers on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot access Forza Horizon 4 servers on PC: Hey, I can no longer access forza horizon 4 servers, I try to connect and it says the game has found a server but when I go back to freeroam and when I accept it, it says there is a problem with...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House: [img] Cannot Access Auction House Image hii , everybody, i'm kelvin. i have a question need you guys help me. Sorry my english too bad so hope you guys can know what i am talking about .....
  9. Cannot access to Xbox Live trying the Forza Horizon 4 demo. Error 0x80860001. What's the ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot access to Xbox Live trying the Forza Horizon 4 demo. Error 0x80860001. What's the ...: I also tried to uninstall and reinstall (29 GB!) but it changes nothing c027eeda-a52f-42b6-b2fc-d05f386fe4ae
  10. Cannot access Hot Wheels Expansion on Forza Horizons 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access Hot Wheels Expansion on Forza Horizons 3: Hi there, I just bought this expansion for my son today and although it says the game is Installed all Hot Wheels options are greyed out on the game. Have done a fair amount of Googling and...