Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

Discus and support Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InfinitySlay3rX, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it doesn't say i have gamepass, although in the account settings
    it says i do and the payment went through. I even installed a game from the game pass library but still unable to play any of my other games, please help.

:)

InfinitySlay3rX, Sep 2, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from
    support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

If there is no one on the phone ask for a chat.
  3. PopFercho1230 Win User

Xbox live not working

I have a problem with the game pass, my subscription is renewed all months, this is my first month after the free trial, and I already confirmed that if the payment was made for the game pass subscription,
    but I can not access the benefits of gamepass, which may be the problem
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox Live Gold problem

Sorry to hear you are having issues!

What subscription is the game prompting you to renew? Metal Gear Solid 5 was once included in Xbox's Gamepass subscription. Is it possible this was how you originally gained access to the game?

If so, the game is no longer available even if you have the Xbox Gamepass subscription. You would need to purchase the digital copy.

Hope this helps!
  5. CrenulateInk98 Win User

Key redeem error

I have got an active GamePass subscription, that could be the issue. It is due to renew soon. I will attempt to redeem it again after the GamePass subscription has expired. Maybe its time to move to GamePass Ultimate, I cant see myself going without GamePass
    at any point in time.

Regards
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC

Hi Dasn21,

If you purchased the game (be it outright, or through the discount offered with your Gamepass subscription), you have purchased the game and can play it even after your Gamepass subscription ends, or it leaves the Gamepass Library.

It's even noted in the FAQ - https://support.xbox.com/billing/xb...ame-pass-faq#162afc2da8964e4e86d83b65dc57502e
    - look for the "If I download a game, can I access it after it leaves the catalog?" question.
Thema:

1. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription - Similar Threads - Cannot access gamepass

2. I cannot access my fortnite Xbox account on mobile fortnite

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cannot access my fortnite Xbox account on mobile fortnite: Dear microsoft i have bean having an issue with logging into my microsoft fortnite account. Every time i login this shows up: [img] Microsoft i need suggestions on how to fix or you need to fix...
  3. Expired Card, cannot access subscriptions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Expired Card, cannot access subscriptions: About a year ago, I had my primary payment option and with it, the realms for minecraft subscription. I had it for a while until one day my card expires, but instead of letting me switch the...
  4. In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get...: In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get the error message "You have lost your connection to Xbox Live. Unable to maintain your online session". I...
  5. Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?: I tried installing the game "A Plague Tale: Innocence - Windows 10". It had some issues installing so I started digging into it and went to the c:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder to try to delete...
  6. Xbox on different subnets cannot access xbox app or other apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox on different subnets cannot access xbox app or other apps: Hi All, I have my main LAN setup on 10.10.60.x. I separate my media devices on a separate VLAN (IOT) at 10.10.61.x. I'm using pfsense, and it is configured correctly. I setup my media devices to...
  7. Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds: Hello, My daughter redeemed a Gift Card while on her profile for some Minecraft texture packs, but her account is not the main XBL GOLD account. The main XBL GOLD account was also logged into the...
  8. Cannot access digital game on my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access digital game on my account.: First of all I'd like to say contacting xbox support is useless. I'm signed into my account (my only account) and cannot access Sea Of Thieves. The error says, "Sign in with the account that...
  9. I cannot access Forza Horizon 4 servers on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot access Forza Horizon 4 servers on PC: Hey, I can no longer access forza horizon 4 servers, I try to connect and it says the game has found a server but when I go back to freeroam and when I accept it, it says there is a problem with...
  10. second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.: I have an xbox at home and one in my classroom for students to use during game club. How can I set up the xbox so that it can be played- including gamepass games if i am not there? I set up an...