Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

Discus and support Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InfinitySlay3rX, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it doesn't say i have gamepass, although in the account settings
    it says i do and the payment went through. I even installed a game from the game pass library but still unable to play any of my other games, please help.

:)

InfinitySlay3rX, Sep 2, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from
    support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

If there is no one on the phone ask for a chat.
  3. PopFercho1230 Win User

Xbox live not working

I have a problem with the game pass, my subscription is renewed all months, this is my first month after the free trial, and I already confirmed that if the payment was made for the game pass subscription,
    but I can not access the benefits of gamepass, which may be the problem
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox Live Gold problem

Sorry to hear you are having issues!

What subscription is the game prompting you to renew? Metal Gear Solid 5 was once included in Xbox's Gamepass subscription. Is it possible this was how you originally gained access to the game?

If so, the game is no longer available even if you have the Xbox Gamepass subscription. You would need to purchase the digital copy.

Hope this helps!
  5. CrenulateInk98 Win User

Key redeem error

I have got an active GamePass subscription, that could be the issue. It is due to renew soon. I will attempt to redeem it again after the GamePass subscription has expired. Maybe its time to move to GamePass Ultimate, I cant see myself going without GamePass
    at any point in time.

Regards
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC

Hi Dasn21,

If you purchased the game (be it outright, or through the discount offered with your Gamepass subscription), you have purchased the game and can play it even after your Gamepass subscription ends, or it leaves the Gamepass Library.

It's even noted in the FAQ - https://support.xbox.com/billing/xb...ame-pass-faq#162afc2da8964e4e86d83b65dc57502e
    - look for the "If I download a game, can I access it after it leaves the catalog?" question.
Thema:

1. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription - Similar Threads - Cannot access gamepass

2. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...
  3. I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels: Hello, I buy Hitman 2 gold Edition back in November and already work fine But since early August i don't have anymore acces to the levels in the game I follow all the indication from Warner...
  4. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub: I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my...
  5. Cannot access XBOX Live!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access XBOX Live!!: Anytime I am attempting to sign in to XBOX Live it just kicks me out and says " Try Again Later". What is going on with XBOX Live.? I am not getting an error code or anything either....
  6. I cannot access the servers in Minecraft 1.13.0.4

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot access the servers in Minecraft 1.13.0.4: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10, and everything works fine until I want to go to a server, it tells me that I can't go to servers if I have Minecraft 1.13,0,4...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House: [img] Cannot Access Auction House Image hii , everybody, i'm kelvin. i have a question need you guys help me. Sorry my english too bad so hope you guys can know what i am talking about .....
  8. Cannot access online services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access online services: I purchase xbox gold and other games connect to multiplayer fine, but Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will not connect. What is the problem here? 56a8e66d-9a24-416a-bb8f-154a406810ff
  9. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted": Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox......
  10. Cannot access Xbox (Beta) PC store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot access Xbox (Beta) PC store: When I try to go on the store tab it just says "Sorry, Partner! looks like you are stuck in no man's land! try restarting the app to fix it" I have tried this to no avail as well as restarting my...