Cannot access My Games and Apps

Discus and support Cannot access My Games and Apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It just wont open. Cant play anything that's not on the dashboard currently. f7d21b78-3a3e-4d86-9c3d-9add568e2f44 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pitz Slavitica, May 2, 2014.

1. Cannot access My Games and Apps

It just wont open. Cant play anything that's not on the dashboard currently.

:)

Pitz Slavitica, May 2, 2014
  2. I cannot access or select My games and apps on my Xbox one

Cannot select or access my games and apps

Pskal-[xboxvenue], May 2, 2014
  3. Cannot access My Games and Apps or Settings

Hey there YeeahItzMe!

Sorry to hear about the issue! If the issue is continuing to occur, I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps:

Give the suggest steps a try and if you are still receiving the error code issue while trying to access your games and apps, please let us know. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, May 2, 2014
  4. Cannot access My Games and Apps

Press and hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds.

Make sure it's plugged into the wall outlet.

ElvishCypress, May 4, 2014
  5. ElvishCypress Win User

Press and hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds.

Make sure it's plugged into the wall outlet.
  6. McMatte Win User

Cannot access my games or the store

I have the same problem cannot access my games or store or anything else really and get that message need to install game or app
  7. read1734 Win User

Games not launching (but they were yesterday)

I am also finding that I cannot sign into my xbox app and cannot play the games. It has only happened recently and means that I cannot access it. I am on Windows 10 on a lap top.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Cannot access My Games and Apps or Settings

Hey there YeeahItzMe!

Sorry to hear about the issue! If the issue is continuing to occur, I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps:

Give the suggest steps a try and if you are still receiving the error code issue while trying to access your games and apps, please let us know. Thanks in advance!
  9. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User
Thema:

1. Cannot access My Games and Apps - Similar Threads - Cannot access Games

2. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...
  3. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription: My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it...
  4. Cannot access any games on Xbox on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access any games on Xbox on Windows 10.: When I choose one of my games on Xbox for Windows 10, it connects with the game but before it can load, it disconnects and goes back to the Xbox my games page.. I have not been able to play any...
  5. Cannot access PAID Game Pass content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access PAID Game Pass content.: I have a current Xbox live six month Game Pass which was paid for in December 2018. Despite this being paid, the Xbox Home screen is telling me that the Game Pass membership expires tomorrow. I...
  6. I Cannot Access the shops in various games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cannot Access the shops in various games: Shop is Blocked on Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox and Fallout 4 Creation Club i was logging in to fortnite after i re-activated my live gold account, and the shop was off, then i went to roblox,...
  7. Game Pass Subscription - Paid but cannot access any games.

in XBoX Rewards
    Game Pass Subscription - Paid but cannot access any games.: Hi there, I have an issue with the xbox game pass. My account is saying I need to renew a subscription which I did on the 14th of April and actually shows on my bank account that it has indeed...
  8. Child account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console: Hi, I am having issues with my daughter’s family child Microsoft account. I just purchased 2 add-on packs for the game Minecraft that is already installed on our Xbox One X console. The add-on...
  9. Xbox One X Games do not start any longer, game Profile cannot be accessed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Games do not start any longer, game Profile cannot be accessed: After 4 weeks not having played at all, I started my XOX but none of the games started. After the game intro screen, it always returns back to the XOX home page. Fifa18 and Battlefront 2 returned...
  10. Cannot access to multiplayer game after joing to new xbox live gold account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access to multiplayer game after joing to new xbox live gold account.: Hello, I used a redeem code to joing to XBOX Live Gold membership. My code was passed and I see in my subscriptions a new gold account untill 19.11.2018 but when I'm trying to enter to any...