Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

Discus and support Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gurly gunner, Jul 15, 2019.

1. gurly gunner
    gurly gunner Guest

Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox... Last night we were playing and then we exited from the
    world since I had to move my xbox and once I logged back in and on Minecraft my world was gone, almost if as it deleted itself off my saved worlds. I tried syncing from old worlds and it wouldn't. I tried hard resetting my xbox and eventually gave up, today
    I tried deleting my account off my xbox and adding it back...which got my world back into my saved worlds. But, when I try to load it in it says something along the lines of, "Cannot sync the file may be corrupted... or having trouble syncing." I tried deleting
    my files in settings, I tried hard resetting my xbox, I tried uninstalling Minecraft from my games and apps twice, I tried creating a new world with the same name, I tried logging into old worlds before, changed the cloud settings into my drive, and lastly
    I tried going on a computer and logging into Minecraft for Pc, but sadly I wasn't able to click on downloads because I had to verify my email and it is an AOL type of account and AOL wouldn't let me sign in, which is a problem a lot of people have been having
    with AOL. I don't know what else to do... this is a copy world... I still have the original one saved and can access it, but over time we started playing in the copy (with cheats on, only due to the fact you can only have 8 players in survival and with cheats
    on you can have up to 30 players) and we have so much effort and time put into... I'd really appreciate any help or feedback!!!! Thank you xoxo - gg

:)

gurly gunner, Jul 15, 2019
  2. axle54 Win User

If you go back to the original version and make a copy of the the world then play it you should be ok
  3. zomb1e boss 900 Win User

Have you tried transferring the world a second time from the original source?
  4. tangosmaster Win User

Minecraft syncing

Cant sync data for minecraft gets 99 percentage and a slow pace and then says cannot sync are there any ways 5o resolve the issue without deleting my worlds
  5. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft Favorites Pack

Thema:

1. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted" - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Minecraft

2. MCC games are downloaded but cannot access

in XBoX on Windows
    MCC games are downloaded but cannot access: [img] All games are installed, MCC has no updates pending. But all games are locked and I cannot play any of them, says they arent installed. This is installed through windows store...
  3. Cannot access Microsoft Store "Begin Upgrade" doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot access Microsoft Store "Begin Upgrade" doesn't work: Didn't know how to explain it properly in the bug report so here is a video (I am streaming to my PC that's why the quality is bad). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO90Szfe7Eg submitted by...
  4. cannot access xbox settings

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot access xbox settings: Hello, I am not able to access any xbox related settings on my account. When i click on the "xbox profile" button it just redirects me to this page:...
  5. Cannot access old email address to reset password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access old email address to reset password.: My son has an Xbox one and is trying to get online with Fortnite. The game is saying permission is blocked and the only email address it displays is an old one that i cannot access anymore. How...
  6. Regarding: Child cannot access friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding: Child cannot access friends on Minecraft: Ran around for an hour trying to figure this out. If you signed up one of your kids for a MS account for Minecraft and they can't add friends or connect to servers. Sign into your MS account...
  7. Minecraft cannot access results due to privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cannot access results due to privacy settings: I am setting up a new Xbox with an existing adult Microsoft Live account. The account has been used to play Minecraft on an iPad. I have followed the posts which say that to join Realms, the...
  8. Child Accounts cannot access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Accounts cannot access Minecraft Multiplayer: I am attempting to allow my children to play Realms with their friends from multiple tablets via Minecraft PE. I set up new outlook.com accounts to allow each of them a different profile, making...
  9. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub: I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my...
  10. I cannot access the servers in Minecraft 1.13.0.4

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot access the servers in Minecraft 1.13.0.4: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10, and everything works fine until I want to go to a server, it tells me that I can't go to servers if I have Minecraft 1.13,0,4...