Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

Discus and support Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gurly gunner, Jul 15, 2019.

1. gurly gunner
    gurly gunner Guest

Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox... Last night we were playing and then we exited from the
    world since I had to move my xbox and once I logged back in and on Minecraft my world was gone, almost if as it deleted itself off my saved worlds. I tried syncing from old worlds and it wouldn't. I tried hard resetting my xbox and eventually gave up, today
    I tried deleting my account off my xbox and adding it back...which got my world back into my saved worlds. But, when I try to load it in it says something along the lines of, "Cannot sync the file may be corrupted... or having trouble syncing." I tried deleting
    my files in settings, I tried hard resetting my xbox, I tried uninstalling Minecraft from my games and apps twice, I tried creating a new world with the same name, I tried logging into old worlds before, changed the cloud settings into my drive, and lastly
    I tried going on a computer and logging into Minecraft for Pc, but sadly I wasn't able to click on downloads because I had to verify my email and it is an AOL type of account and AOL wouldn't let me sign in, which is a problem a lot of people have been having
    with AOL. I don't know what else to do... this is a copy world... I still have the original one saved and can access it, but over time we started playing in the copy (with cheats on, only due to the fact you can only have 8 players in survival and with cheats
    on you can have up to 30 players) and we have so much effort and time put into... I'd really appreciate any help or feedback!!!! Thank you xoxo - gg

:)

gurly gunner, Jul 15, 2019
  2. axle54 Win User

If you go back to the original version and make a copy of the the world then play it you should be ok
  3. zomb1e boss 900 Win User

Have you tried transferring the world a second time from the original source?
  4. tangosmaster Win User

Minecraft syncing

Cant sync data for minecraft gets 99 percentage and a slow pace and then says cannot sync are there any ways 5o resolve the issue without deleting my worlds
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft Favorites Pack

6. JDoty76 Win User

Minecraft Better Together Compatability

I'm having similar issue. I started world on xbox one, then copied to minecraft (btu version) and can play that from xbox, but I cannot access that world from minecraft pe. I am signed in with my xbox live account in both places but still cannot see my saved
    worlds from the other device
Thema:

1. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted" - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Minecraft

2. XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.: Hi, I was chosen for the AOE2 DE beta on MS Store. It told me to download XBOX Insiders Hub, I installed it and logged in with my Insider account. But here's the problem: When clicking Join on...
  3. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...
  4. I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels: Hello, I buy Hitman 2 gold Edition back in November and already work fine But since early August i don't have anymore acces to the levels in the game I follow all the indication from Warner...
  5. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription: My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it...
  6. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub: I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my...
  7. Cannot access XBOX Live!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access XBOX Live!!: Anytime I am attempting to sign in to XBOX Live it just kicks me out and says " Try Again Later". What is going on with XBOX Live.? I am not getting an error code or anything either....
  8. I cannot access the servers in Minecraft 1.13.0.4

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot access the servers in Minecraft 1.13.0.4: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10, and everything works fine until I want to go to a server, it tells me that I can't go to servers if I have Minecraft 1.13,0,4...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House: [img] Cannot Access Auction House Image hii , everybody, i'm kelvin. i have a question need you guys help me. Sorry my english too bad so hope you guys can know what i am talking about .....
  10. Cannot access online services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access online services: I purchase xbox gold and other games connect to multiplayer fine, but Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will not connect. What is the problem here? 56a8e66d-9a24-416a-bb8f-154a406810ff