Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

Discus and support Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilburNemesis, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

1. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass downloaded games. It is prompting me to download games to display
    in my empty game pass window.

This is strange because at the same time it allowed me to buy a game through the store with my game pass discount. This seems to suggest that the system is verifying me at login for both my Xbox Live and game pass subs yet it loses touch with this.

:)

WilburNemesis, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:03 AM
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try a hard reset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts off.

Unplug the power cable and wait for 5 min before plugging in back in.

That might fix the problem
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi WilburNemesis,

sorry to hear but please take a look first here
    "error code 0x803F900A"
    . Sometimes the Internet Connection is to slow to verify your account, in the XBOX App so try to start via the STORE APP or try to connect via RJ45 cable. You can also try to reset the XBOX APP (All Setting/APPS/Apps and Features).

Hope this helps
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

Trry to powercycle your xbox by holding the on button for 5-10 seconds and try to restart your modem/router also if possible
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Game pass trial

Hello Jackson,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are having issues with your game pass. Here is a

guide for the error 0x803f900a
    . Also if it is a trial, then it could of ran out. Try the troubleshooting steps out and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a

Thema:

1. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a - Similar Threads - Cannot access game

2. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription: My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it...
  3. Cannot access any games on Xbox on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access any games on Xbox on Windows 10.: When I choose one of my games on Xbox for Windows 10, it connects with the game but before it can load, it disconnects and goes back to the Xbox my games page.. I have not been able to play any...
  4. Cannot access PAID Game Pass content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access PAID Game Pass content.: I have a current Xbox live six month Game Pass which was paid for in December 2018. Despite this being paid, the Xbox Home screen is telling me that the Game Pass membership expires tomorrow. I...
  5. I Cannot Access the shops in various games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cannot Access the shops in various games: Shop is Blocked on Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox and Fallout 4 Creation Club i was logging in to fortnite after i re-activated my live gold account, and the shop was off, then i went to roblox,...
  6. Game Pass Subscription - Paid but cannot access any games.

in XBoX Rewards
    Game Pass Subscription - Paid but cannot access any games.: Hi there, I have an issue with the xbox game pass. My account is saying I need to renew a subscription which I did on the 14th of April and actually shows on my bank account that it has indeed...
  7. Child account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console: Hi, I am having issues with my daughter’s family child Microsoft account. I just purchased 2 add-on packs for the game Minecraft that is already installed on our Xbox One X console. The add-on...
  8. Xbox One X Games do not start any longer, game Profile cannot be accessed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Games do not start any longer, game Profile cannot be accessed: After 4 weeks not having played at all, I started my XOX but none of the games started. After the game intro screen, it always returns back to the XOX home page. Fifa18 and Battlefront 2 returned...
  9. Cannot access to multiplayer game after joing to new xbox live gold account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access to multiplayer game after joing to new xbox live gold account.: Hello, I used a redeem code to joing to XBOX Live Gold membership. My code was passed and I see in my subscriptions a new gold account untill 19.11.2018 but when I'm trying to enter to any...
  10. my games and apps error + cannot access or play downloaded games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my games and apps error + cannot access or play downloaded games.: i have some games downloaded that i have not played in a couple months, destiny collection, rayman legends, pvzgw2, outlast and super time force. when i try to access them from my pins they do not...