Cannot add money to sons account

Discus and support Cannot add money to sons account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I log onto my microsoft live account go under family and add money to sons account. It just shows a blank page and does not add the money... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TanTadpole34864, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Cannot add money to sons account

I log onto my microsoft live account go under family and add money to sons account. It just shows a blank page and does not add the money

:)

TanTadpole34864, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    TanTadpole34864

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with completing a purchase.
    At this time, I would recommend that you try and
    Contact Xbox Supportfor further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. BryceLong Win User

Hey ruben, can you link me that new RDR2 thread instead of locking the old one and not pointing me in the right direction? thanks
  6. TanTadpole34864 Win User

in chrome it returns blank page

in firefox it returns the following:

Contact us at Microsoft support
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

wGUAP7DS/02CnscE.8.17.9.22
    2019/09/25 - 00:59:54 UTC
Thema:

1. Cannot add money to sons account - Similar Threads - Cannot add money

2. microsoft hesabıma ödeme yöntemi olarak atm kartı ekleyemiyorum[Translation-I cannot add an...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft hesabıma ödeme yöntemi olarak atm kartı ekleyemiyorum[Translation-I cannot add an...: xbox game pass hesabı satın almak istiyorum. ödeme yöntemi olarak atm kartı eklemek istiyorum. ancak girdiğim bilgiler sürekli yanlış çıkıyor. tekrar tekrar kontrol ediyorum ama olmuyor. kart...
  3. Cannot add Microsoft account after corrective actions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add Microsoft account after corrective actions: I have been inhibited from logging into my Microsoft account of my xbox for one day now. I have tried all corrective methods such as: holding the power button to comence a cold boot and i have...
  4. Cannot add account after attempting all troubleshooting techniques

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add account after attempting all troubleshooting techniques: I had trouble signing into my account on my Xbox: holding the console button for 10 seconds & unplugging for 5 minutes. I also completely restart my system. However when I attempt to Add an...
  5. xbox insider hub = PC Device is not showing up, cannot add it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox insider hub = PC Device is not showing up, cannot add it: I have been approved for FS 2020 testing, but my PC does not show up in the Insider listing for my device. I cannot figure out how to add it, if I could, think this would allow the game to D/L...
  6. Cannot add account to the family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add account to the family: Hi, i have been trying to add a account to the family to restart my progress on a game but whatever i tey never works. I have tried deleting the account from the xbox and signing it in to try...
  7. Cannot add money to child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add money to child account: I have tried multiple times to add money to my childs account with 2 different credit cards. I have called support who escalated the issue and claimed it was fixed. Nope same issue. I have...
  8. Cannot add money to my child’s Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add money to my child’s Xbox account: I have been told by xbox support agent 3 times my account is blocked for 72 hours while it investigates fraudulent activity. This has been going on since late April and still unresolved even...
  9. Cannot add money to my child’s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot add money to my child’s account: I have repeatedly tried to add funds to my son’s Microsoft account so that he can purchase something on his Xbox. Clicking through each stage is taking ages and often times out. The one time I got...
  10. Cannot add money to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add money to my account: Despite multiple efforts and many reads, I continue to be unable to add money to my sons account. The system sends me in a circle, allowing me to choose an amount, but never taking me to choose my...