Cannot add money to sons account

Discus and support Cannot add money to sons account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I log onto my microsoft live account go under family and add money to sons account. It just shows a blank page and does not add the money... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TanTadpole34864, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Cannot add money to sons account

I log onto my microsoft live account go under family and add money to sons account. It just shows a blank page and does not add the money

:)

TanTadpole34864, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    TanTadpole34864

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with completing a purchase.
    At this time, I would recommend that you try and
    Contact Xbox Supportfor further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. BryceLong Win User

Hey ruben, can you link me that new RDR2 thread instead of locking the old one and not pointing me in the right direction? thanks
  6. TanTadpole34864 Win User

in chrome it returns blank page

in firefox it returns the following:

Contact us at Microsoft support
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

wGUAP7DS/02CnscE.8.17.9.22
    2019/09/25 - 00:59:54 UTC
Thema:

1. Cannot add money to sons account - Similar Threads - Cannot add money

2. Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.: Please help, I cannot add user to xbox one and cannot download any updates. Have tried all suggestions, hard reset, rebooting modem, unplugging etc, I have also eliminated a switch and connected...
  3. I cannot add Earth Defense Force 2025 to my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot add Earth Defense Force 2025 to my library: Good day everyone, I am from Spain and I cannot add Earth Defense Force 2025 to my library (Games with Gold) Everyone here in Spain has the same problem. Is anyone going to solve this before the...
  4. Cannot add a new payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot add a new payment method: My Gold Live is suspended because I cancelled my CC. However, I have a new one which I am attempting to add in order to renew it. It continually tells me that the information on the card does not...
  5. I cannot add my friend baxk

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot add my friend baxk: A while back, my friend blocked me because he was annoyed at me. He recently unblocked me and added me to his friend list. However, I cannot add him. It gives me “Sorry, we can’t save your changes...
  6. Cannot add money to my child’s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot add money to my child’s account: I have repeatedly tried to add funds to my son’s Microsoft account so that he can purchase something on his Xbox. Clicking through each stage is taking ages and often times out. The one time I got...
  7. Cannot add money to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add money to my account: Despite multiple efforts and many reads, I continue to be unable to add money to my sons account. The system sends me in a circle, allowing me to choose an amount, but never taking me to choose my...
  8. Comcast: 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works: Comcast (ISPs): 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works Removing and adding your account again is a legit step described even in basic troubleshooting...
  9. Cannot add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add new account: I am trying to add a new profile to my Xbox one and it will let me put in the email which it says is fine, the name and password for the account which it says is fine, and an alternate email which...
  10. Child account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console: Hi, I am having issues with my daughter’s family child Microsoft account. I just purchased 2 add-on packs for the game Minecraft that is already installed on our Xbox One X console. The add-on...