Cannot +Add new account.

Discus and support Cannot +Add new account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Played yesterday. Ten hours later could not login in. Connect to internet error would occur. Did power cycle. Nothing. Reset console, it would glitch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keatonlormand, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:22 AM.

1. Cannot +Add new account.

Played yesterday. Ten hours later could not login in. Connect to internet error would occur. Did power cycle. Nothing. Reset console, it would glitch at the account portion of set up. Then would not +Add new account. Tried another power cycle with unplugging
    ethernet and power cable. Tried console reset through powerup troubleshooting menu . . . Still nothing :/

Any help greatly appreciated!

:)

keatonlormand, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:22 AM
  2. x BATDAD x Win User

Cannot +Add new account.

Hello keatonlormand,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having these issues. If you are still experiencing these issues after taking those steps without any success, you may want to try to do a soft factory reset. This tends to fix these sort of situations.

Xbox Factory Reset

You will have one option to hard factory reset which will erase your games or a soft reset that will keep your games. If you are not wanting to reinstall any games, please be sure to follow the second option on step 4.
  3. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

Cannot add new account

There is 3 ways you can do this depending on if you have Microsoft account or not

The person you want to add does not have a Microsoft account

1. press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Sign in and select your account to sign in.
    3. After you're signed in, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    4. Select System > Settings.
    5. Under Account, scroll right to the Family section. This section shows all the current members of your family.
    6. Select Add to family.
    7. Select Add New.
    8. When the person you want to add is prompted to sign in using their Microsoft account email address and password, press B on your controller, and then move the left stick down to select Get a new account.
    9. Have the person you want to add follow the steps to create a Microsoft account.
    10. When you are prompted, select Add to family.

The person you want to add already has a Microsoft account, but it is not on the Xbox One console

Note If the person you are adding to your family is already part of another family, they will first have to be removed from the current family. For details, see Remove
    a family member from your family.

2. Select Sign in and select your account to sign in.
    5. Under Account, scroll right to the Family section. This section shows all the current members of your family.
    6. Select Add to family.
    7. Select Add New.
    8. Have the person you want to add sign in using their Microsoft account email address and password.
    9. When prompted, select Add to family.
    10. If the person you are adding is a child or teen, follow the instructions to provide parental consent

The person you want to add already has a Microsoft account on the Xbox One console

2. Select Sign in down and select your account to sign in.
    5. Under Account, select Family. This section shows all the current members of your family.
    6. Select Add to family.
    7. Select the profile for the person you want to add, and then press the A button on your controller.
  4. XxSS R3CKL3SSxX Win User

Cannot sign into my xbox.

I have internet connection but cannot sign in or add a new account
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Xbox live gold Free

and to add it is only for NEW accounts you cannot get a free trial on an existing account sorry.
  6. Smwutches Win User

BANNED XBOX ONE CONSOLES

As stated in your other threads, you cannot add a new account to a banned console since it cannot connect to Live. If you already had an account on the console, you would have to continue to use that.
Thema:

Cannot +Add new account.

1. Cannot +Add new account. - Similar Threads - Cannot +Add account

2. Cannot add money to sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add money to sons account: I log onto my microsoft live account go under family and add money to sons account. It just shows a blank page and does not add the money 4be0a2a4-b622-4646-8dfa-07497b5490dd
  3. Cannot add money to my child’s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot add money to my child’s account: I have repeatedly tried to add funds to my son’s Microsoft account so that he can purchase something on his Xbox. Clicking through each stage is taking ages and often times out. The one time I got...
  4. Cannot add money to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add money to my account: Despite multiple efforts and many reads, I continue to be unable to add money to my sons account. The system sends me in a circle, allowing me to choose an amount, but never taking me to choose my...
  5. Cannot add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add new account: I am trying to add a new profile to my Xbox one and it will let me put in the email which it says is fine, the name and password for the account which it says is fine, and an alternate email which...
  6. Child account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console: Hi, I am having issues with my daughter’s family child Microsoft account. I just purchased 2 add-on packs for the game Minecraft that is already installed on our Xbox One X console. The add-on...
  7. Cannot edit permissions on my child's account to be able to add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot edit permissions on my child's account to be able to add friends: xbox.com will not allow me to change my child's ability to add friends or play online multiplayer. I have 2 child accounts, the one works fine, one does not. When i try to switch the option, then...
  8. Cannot add an existing account on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add an existing account on xbox one: Hello, I'm currently having a very odd issue. I am trying to add an existing xbox account onto my xbox one. from everything i've seen from Microsoft support and google, i'm meant to go to guide,...
  9. Xbox Live Child Account Cannot Add Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Child Account Cannot Add Friends: Hi My son has a Child Account on our Xbox One. He has been able to add friends in the past but for the last two weeks has been unable to add any either on the Xbox itself or on Xbox.com. The...
  10. Cannot add to my family account on new Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add to my family account on new Xbox One S: Christmas 2016 my son purchased an Xbox One for his son and installed it in the boy's bedroom at their home. All was well. Unfortunately my son and his wife are divorcing and my son has moved...