Cannot +Add new account.

Discus and support Cannot +Add new account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Played yesterday. Ten hours later could not login in. Connect to internet error would occur. Did power cycle. Nothing. Reset console, it would glitch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keatonlormand, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Cannot +Add new account.

Played yesterday. Ten hours later could not login in. Connect to internet error would occur. Did power cycle. Nothing. Reset console, it would glitch at the account portion of set up. Then would not +Add new account. Tried another power cycle with unplugging
    ethernet and power cable. Tried console reset through powerup troubleshooting menu . . . Still nothing :/

Any help greatly appreciated!

:)

keatonlormand, Feb 14, 2020
  2. x BATDAD x Win User

Cannot +Add new account.

Hello keatonlormand,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having these issues. If you are still experiencing these issues after taking those steps without any success, you may want to try to do a soft factory reset. This tends to fix these sort of situations.

Xbox Factory Reset

You will have one option to hard factory reset which will erase your games or a soft reset that will keep your games. If you are not wanting to reinstall any games, please be sure to follow the second option on step 4.
  3. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

Cannot add new account

There is 3 ways you can do this depending on if you have Microsoft account or not

The person you want to add does not have a Microsoft account

1. press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Sign in and select your account to sign in.
    3. After you're signed in, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    4. Select System > Settings.
    5. Under Account, scroll right to the Family section. This section shows all the current members of your family.
    6. Select Add to family.
    7. Select Add New.
    8. When the person you want to add is prompted to sign in using their Microsoft account email address and password, press B on your controller, and then move the left stick down to select Get a new account.
    9. Have the person you want to add follow the steps to create a Microsoft account.
    10. When you are prompted, select Add to family.

The person you want to add already has a Microsoft account, but it is not on the Xbox One console

Note If the person you are adding to your family is already part of another family, they will first have to be removed from the current family. For details, see Remove
    a family member from your family.

2. Select Sign in and select your account to sign in.
    5. Under Account, scroll right to the Family section. This section shows all the current members of your family.
    6. Select Add to family.
    7. Select Add New.
    8. Have the person you want to add sign in using their Microsoft account email address and password.
    9. When prompted, select Add to family.
    10. If the person you are adding is a child or teen, follow the instructions to provide parental consent

The person you want to add already has a Microsoft account on the Xbox One console

2. Select Sign in down and select your account to sign in.
    5. Under Account, select Family. This section shows all the current members of your family.
    6. Select Add to family.
    7. Select the profile for the person you want to add, and then press the A button on your controller.
  4. XxSS R3CKL3SSxX Win User

Cannot sign into my xbox.

I have internet connection but cannot sign in or add a new account
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Xbox live gold Free

and to add it is only for NEW accounts you cannot get a free trial on an existing account sorry.
  6. Smwutches Win User

BANNED XBOX ONE CONSOLES

As stated in your other threads, you cannot add a new account to a banned console since it cannot connect to Live. If you already had an account on the console, you would have to continue to use that.
Thema:

Cannot +Add new account.

1. Cannot +Add new account. - Similar Threads - Cannot +Add account

2. Cannot add Microsoft account after corrective actions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add Microsoft account after corrective actions: I have been inhibited from logging into my Microsoft account of my xbox for one day now. I have tried all corrective methods such as: holding the power button to comence a cold boot and i have...
  3. Cannot add account after attempting all troubleshooting techniques

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add account after attempting all troubleshooting techniques: I had trouble signing into my account on my Xbox: holding the console button for 10 seconds & unplugging for 5 minutes. I also completely restart my system. However when I attempt to Add an...
  4. Cannot add account to the family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add account to the family: Hi, i have been trying to add a account to the family to restart my progress on a game but whatever i tey never works. I have tried deleting the account from the xbox and signing it in to try...
  5. I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...: I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for sometime and then it just quits. I tried restarting and hard resetting my Xbox,but it was useless...
  6. Cannot add money to child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add money to child account: I have tried multiple times to add money to my childs account with 2 different credit cards. I have called support who escalated the issue and claimed it was fixed. Nope same issue. I have...
  7. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  8. Cannot add money to my child’s Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add money to my child’s Xbox account: I have been told by xbox support agent 3 times my account is blocked for 72 hours while it investigates fraudulent activity. This has been going on since late April and still unresolved even...
  9. Minecraft account cannot add friends because of how Microsoft account is setup

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account cannot add friends because of how Microsoft account is setup: My 12 year old son has a microsoft account linked with mine by a family account. When he logs onto minecraft on his kindle it says ‘you cannot add friends because of how your microsoft account is...
  10. Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends: I am trying to allow my child to add friends on her Minecraft game (on iPad - if that matters) When she tries to add a friend we get the message: "cannot add friends because of how your...