Cannot be heard in xbox party or xbox voice messages

Discus and support Cannot be heard in xbox party or xbox voice messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Hoping that someone can help. Last night my son thought that his Turtlebeach headset had broken because his friends couldn't hear him in the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NearIndiana83, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Cannot be heard in xbox party or xbox voice messages

Hi, Hoping that someone can help. Last night my son thought that his Turtlebeach headset had broken because his friends couldn't hear him in the xbox party. His voice was also not recording if he tried to send a voice message.

I was going to email Turtlebeach this morning but decided to plug the Kinect in so that he could at least chat in the meantime.

Anyway, plugged Kinect in and the same thing is happening. It is not picking up his voice.

We have tried all the obvious such as...................

Checked the account settings, chat settings, console settings etc.

Re-configured the Kinect and tested the voice bit.

Turned router off and on again.

Restarted Xbox.

Checked network settings and ran the Xbox live connection test.

The frustrating part is that the kinect can hear us. We can use the voice command to say 'Xbox' 'Bing' etc and it works fine but as soon as we try to join a party, private chat or send a voice message- nothing! Driving me insane now!! lol

Thank you for reading and hoping that someone can help Cannot be heard in xbox party or xbox voice messages :)

Jay

:)

NearIndiana83, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Self Muted

Are you able to be heard in party chat or in voice messages?

Miss Portia, Feb 14, 2014
  3. A Iarge tree
    A Iarge tree Guest
    Twitch streaming xbox party problem

So my friend regularly streams his xbox gaming on twitch, and he lets the party chat go through the stream so the viewers can hear everyone in the party. Except me. My voice cannot be heard throught the stream no matter what i do, i never have the option
    to allow my voice through the stream even though the other members of the party did get that option. I was given the option aaages ago and accepted but ever since then i have not had the option and cannot be heard through stream. If somebody knows why this
    is or knows how to help fix it, your help would be appreciated

A Iarge tree, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Self Muted

Are you able to be heard in party chat or in voice messages?
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

XBL vs. PS+

Xbox Live PSN

Party chat No party chat

Voice messages No voice messages

$60 live service Free Sucky service
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Can you talk in a party with people on Xbox 360?

DustinOrdene,

You are not able to use solely the Xbox to voice message, voice chat, or voice party cross-platform. Cross-platform Skype is a different situation altogether.
  7. Xenoflame Win User

Can i connect with friends from xbox1 to xbox360

You can not party chat with 360 users. You can send them text messages, but not voice messages. You also can not open voice messages received from a 360 user on the Xbox One.
  8. bstn617 Win User

XBL vs. PS+

[quote user="MaximumExtreme"]

Xbox Live PSN

Party chat No party chat

Voice messages No voice messages

$60 live service Free Sucky service

[/quote]

excuse me sir I think you droped your brain over there lol.
Thema:

Cannot be heard in xbox party or xbox voice messages

1. Cannot be heard in xbox party or xbox voice messages - Similar Threads - Cannot heard party

2. Xbox one can hear but cannot talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can hear but cannot talk: I have been having an issue where i am able to hear my friends through my headset but am unable to be heard by anyone. I have a sennheiser urbanite headset. I have troubleshot basically all the...
  3. I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...: I use a headset adapter for my Xbox one headset. When I am in a party, it says I have a mic connected, and the mic icon is in the top right of my home screen. But, I can hear others but they...
  4. I cannot be heard in party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot be heard in party chat: A few days ago I found out that my mic wasn’t picking up my voice or noises for that matter but I can hear every one in the party chat and gameplay. No it wasnt muted and I did not mute myself or...
  5. My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.: My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers. I have tried 2 other brandnew headsets and the result was the same. can anyone help as it is driving him nuts...
  6. I cannot be heard from my Microphone headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot be heard from my Microphone headset.: so I’ve been having this issue for MONTHS and never got it resolved. My microphone headset that came with the Xbox stopped working one day and people in my party and/or in game cannot hear me but...
  7. SD Audio on Uverse TV Cannot Be Heard VIA Xbox One HDMI Passthough

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SD Audio on Uverse TV Cannot Be Heard VIA Xbox One HDMI Passthough: Here's the setup: Uverse is connected to the Xbox One via a Version 1.4 HDMI cable. Xbox is connected to a Yamaha receiver via Version 1.4 HDMI cable. Uverse and Xbox One is setup for...
  8. Cannot be heard by friends when in party mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot be heard by friends when in party mode: my son cannot be heard when he joins a party. everything has been perfectly fine for 8 months but now his friends cannot hear him. we have tested the headset. It is fine and in fact he has now...
  9. I cannot be heard in party chat after a suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot be heard in party chat after a suspension: Hello it has been 5 days since i was un suspended and i still cannot be heard in party chat or game chat no one has replied to my last post or messages so can someone please fix this issue ASAP....
  10. Headset via Adapter: In game Chat & Audio can be heard fine. But I cannot hear party chat, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset via Adapter: In game Chat & Audio can be heard fine. But I cannot hear party chat, ...: All in the question really. Set up is simple, Xbox ONE controller > Stereo Adapter > 3.5mm Splitter > Headset with separate Mic/Audio cables. When playing a game I can hear the game's audio and...