Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message

Discus and support Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; RE: Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message Hello, I have been having the same issue since last night. I wanted to buy the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RandyJayRobinson, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message

RE: Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message

Hello, I have been having the same issue since last night. I wanted to buy the game 'Psychonauts' as a gift for a friend of mine, however I get the same error message. It says waiting will help, but i've waited 9 hours, I went to bed and woke up this morning to try it again, I reset my xbox, and I even tried it on my computer. The sale was going to end in 19 hours last night, but now it's, well aforementioned, 10 hours. It's a little annoying that I can't buy something when the sale is going to end essentially voiding the sale for me seemingly. This is the error message;

PUR-CatalogAvailabilityOrderManagementDataInvalid

b+T/uTNaaESzb+dl.0.0.20.9

2021/08/24 - 14:50:35 UTC

Hopefully this can be resolved and I can gift this game to a good friend of mine during the illusion of this sale.

:)

RandyJayRobinson, Aug 24, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Randy!

That is a known issue that they are working on already! You can check it here: Xbox Status | Xbox Support

You can get updated once the issue is resolved by enabling the notification option.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, and we really hope for your understanding!
  3. luluw1 Win User

Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure

I have the same issue, I'm trying to buy the Bloodhound Edition for Apex Legenda because it's on sale for an hour

This item has never been on sale and i cannot buy it. Please help me, I dont want the sale to end!
  4. Christoffer P-CCEE65 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Sale

i buyed MSP to buy Assasins Creed 3 to and then got that error message and then the sale ended before the day was even over!!!
  5. Metal10957 Win User

Limited Collectors Edition Cars

They are for sale, you need to buy them. They aren't automatically in your garage. You get 3 tokens or some credits to help purchase the cars. You will also get gifted cars from Turn 10 in the first few hours of racing.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

diskdriver

Unfortunately games on disc cannot be used on the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition. You can return them for Xbox Gift Cards and buy them digitally.

Xbox has the Countdown Sale going on now where you can save up to 67% on digital games. Ultimate and Gold members save up to 10% more.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sales/countdown-sale
Thema:

1. Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message - Similar Threads - Cannot Buy Gift

2. Cannot buy Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft: Me and my buddies are having issues with buying Minecraft. We live in Maldives. First we got an error message that said something like "store location and payment method should be the same" when...
  3. HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it: Problem with new released on Xbox Dead or Alive Ultimate 1 and Dead or Alive 4 Currently there is a huge bug that doesn’t let you play Dead or Alive 1 Ultímate even you bought it (when you try to...
  4. i cannot buy stuff from the shop in iceland

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot buy stuff from the shop in iceland: so i recently bought an xbox series s but i cant get a region from iceland nor denmark so i cannot buy anything is there any possible fix for this please answer me...
  5. Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version): I cannot buy 3 of the 88 robux [img] 908a50db-b145-43c4-8b74-c8634b9de307
  6. I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....: i have installed fallout 76. i cannot pLay it as I am signed to a page asking me to sign into Game Psas. i cannot proceed beyond this point. How do I continue without po=buying game pass. # If...
  7. I cannot buy games from the website: https://marketplace.xbox.com/

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot buy games from the website: https://marketplace.xbox.com/: I can't buy any games for Xbox 360 from https://marketplace.xbox.com/, from the Xbox One / Xbox Series store I can buy normal, but on the Xbox 360 I get those errors. [img] [img] I want to buy...
  8. I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...: Okay so I'm really tired of this, hopefully I'll get a solution over here. Basically I moved to Costa Rica some years ago, I bought a 360 console and would like to play some games. Easy, right?...
  9. Cannot buy Final Fight DblImpact for Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Final Fight DblImpact for Xbox 360.: I can't buy the game "Final Fight DblImpact" for XBox 360. I have tried on my XBox One, here https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/p/final-fight-dblimpact/bv3lz19lcp1b?activetab=pivot:overviewtab, and...
  10. Cannot buy a xbox gift for my sister who lives in Canada

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot buy a xbox gift for my sister who lives in Canada: Sorry, this is just a rant. It seems completely impossible to buy an xbox digital game for my sister who lives in Canada (when I live in the US). I gifted a game from the US Xbox site, but she...