Cannot Buy Packs on Minecraft

Discus and support Cannot Buy Packs on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi There, I've just downloaded Minecraft on Xbox One without any problem but when I go to purchase something it goes back the game home screen. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnfledgedMold31, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Cannot Buy Packs on Minecraft

Hi There, I've just downloaded Minecraft on Xbox One without any problem but when I go to purchase something it goes back the game home screen. Can anyone advise please. Thanks, D

:)

UnfledgedMold31, Jan 23, 2016
  2. Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft Cannot Buy Packs on Minecraft :)!!!

AgateShip43934, Jan 23, 2016
  3. ice_lc
    ice_lc Guest
    Cannot activate Minecraft explorers pack for children

I have bought Xbox One Minecraft with Minecraft explorers pack. I entered the code to Microsoft store and see the pack in my account in Minecraft, but the children do not see it. Why they can play Minecraft,
    but cannot use this add-on? The add-on is useless for me, I have bought Xbox for children, I do not play Minecraft.

ice_lc, Jan 23, 2016
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Have you tried to power cycle your console by holding down the power button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds and then turning it back on after 60 seconds? If not, give that a go! If no luck comes along with that step, try to purchase the
    content directly from the Xbox Store instead of the in-game store and you shouldn't run into any issues.

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 23, 2016
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Have you tried to power cycle your console by holding down the power button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds and then turning it back on after 60 seconds? If not, give that a go! If no luck comes along with that step, try to purchase the
    content directly from the Xbox Store instead of the in-game store and you shouldn't run into any issues.

Cheers!
  6. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  7. Z0mbieKiller591 Win User

Summer Arcade Deal. (Free 400 Points)

But in the offer was buy the summer skin pack for minecraft witch i also brought
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Missing doctor who skin pack

Some Minecraft skins cannot be transferred from Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. The Doctor Who Skin pack might be one of those packs.

I checked online, it turns out skin packs released before September 5, 2014
    can be transferred over. Any packs released after that date cannot, and you would have to purchase those packs again on the Xbox One.
  9. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

saving after playing minecraft

Assuming he has the full version of Minecraft you can save the game. There are texture packs that you can buy, however if you select one of the texture packs without buying it, it won't let you save.
Thema:

1. Cannot Buy Packs on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cannot Buy Packs

2. Cannot buy Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft: Me and my buddies are having issues with buying Minecraft. We live in Maldives. First we got an error message that said something like "store location and payment method should be the same" when...
  3. HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it: Problem with new released on Xbox Dead or Alive Ultimate 1 and Dead or Alive 4 Currently there is a huge bug that doesn’t let you play Dead or Alive 1 Ultímate even you bought it (when you try to...
  4. Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message: RE: Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message Hello, I have been having the same issue since last night. I wanted to buy the game 'Psychonauts' as a gift for a friend of mine,...
  5. i cannot buy stuff from the shop in iceland

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot buy stuff from the shop in iceland: so i recently bought an xbox series s but i cant get a region from iceland nor denmark so i cannot buy anything is there any possible fix for this please answer me...
  6. Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version): I cannot buy 3 of the 88 robux [img] 908a50db-b145-43c4-8b74-c8634b9de307
  7. I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....: i have installed fallout 76. i cannot pLay it as I am signed to a page asking me to sign into Game Psas. i cannot proceed beyond this point. How do I continue without po=buying game pass. # If...
  8. I cannot buy games from the website: https://marketplace.xbox.com/

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot buy games from the website: https://marketplace.xbox.com/: I can't buy any games for Xbox 360 from https://marketplace.xbox.com/, from the Xbox One / Xbox Series store I can buy normal, but on the Xbox 360 I get those errors. [img] [img] I want to buy...
  9. I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...: Okay so I'm really tired of this, hopefully I'll get a solution over here. Basically I moved to Costa Rica some years ago, I bought a 360 console and would like to play some games. Easy, right?...
  10. Game Room Issues: Game Packs 001 through 009 are missing & cannot buy games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Room Issues: Game Packs 001 through 009 are missing & cannot buy games!: Game Packs 001 through 009 have been taken off the marketplace and now you can no longer buy games from these packs even if you have them on your hard drive. Game Packs 10 through 13 still allow...