Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up"

Discus and support Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy a realm so I can play my main world on my Switch when I'm not at home. However I can't even buy the realm in the first place because of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamCraven, Apr 30, 2021.

1. AdamCraven
    AdamCraven Guest

Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up"

I want to buy a realm so I can play my main world on my Switch when I'm not at home. However I can't even buy the realm in the first place because of how my "microsoft account is set up. please ensure that your online safety settings allow multiplayer" and it gives me a link that doesn't actually work.

How do I change these settings in my account?

:)

AdamCraven, Apr 30, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @AdamCraven, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe that you will need to re-submit a new account recovery form, so that you can recover your microsoft or Xbox account.

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings for your family group | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Hannibal_Lecter36 Win User

Microsoft family restrictions

I have the same question, but for Minecraft. It states the following: “ You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings “

I’ve “allowed” everything on the page it took me to but it’s still not working.
  4. weaselteat Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." please help me resolve
    this problem because i have nothing on my account restricting this type of play.

Please send advice quickly as possible.
    I have the same issue with my children’s accounts. No matter what settings I change, they cannot play with me on my realm.

This is infuriating especially since it’s only affecting minecraft. I can play other multiplayer games with them, though.
  5. Jonahthed0g Win User

Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do

My microsoft account is not a child account but it still has the same "error message" when I sign in with a child account. (I'm saying error message as in "you cannot play realms because of how your microsoft account
    is set up")
  6. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
Thema:

1. Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up" - Similar Threads - Cannot buy realms

2. Cannot buy Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft: Me and my buddies are having issues with buying Minecraft. We live in Maldives. First we got an error message that said something like "store location and payment method should be the same" when...
  3. HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it: Problem with new released on Xbox Dead or Alive Ultimate 1 and Dead or Alive 4 Currently there is a huge bug that doesn’t let you play Dead or Alive 1 Ultímate even you bought it (when you try to...
  4. Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message: RE: Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message Hello, I have been having the same issue since last night. I wanted to buy the game 'Psychonauts' as a gift for a friend of mine,...
  5. i cannot buy stuff from the shop in iceland

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot buy stuff from the shop in iceland: so i recently bought an xbox series s but i cant get a region from iceland nor denmark so i cannot buy anything is there any possible fix for this please answer me...
  6. Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version): I cannot buy 3 of the 88 robux [img] 908a50db-b145-43c4-8b74-c8634b9de307
  7. I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....: i have installed fallout 76. i cannot pLay it as I am signed to a page asking me to sign into Game Psas. i cannot proceed beyond this point. How do I continue without po=buying game pass. # If...
  8. I cannot buy games from the website: https://marketplace.xbox.com/

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot buy games from the website: https://marketplace.xbox.com/: I can't buy any games for Xbox 360 from https://marketplace.xbox.com/, from the Xbox One / Xbox Series store I can buy normal, but on the Xbox 360 I get those errors. [img] [img] I want to buy...
  9. minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins: "we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?" everything else works, but trying to join realms trial, or to buy minecoins, i get that message. (same error...
  10. Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins: I am wondering if anyone can help me. I am currently trying to buy a realm on minecraft using the xbox one. Everytime i try to do so it says something went wrong, maybe check your internet...