Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance

Discus and support Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error msg: aQZqseSfuEisIvXu.0.0.20.13 i cannot buy v bucks fortnite althought i do have money in my microsoft account Have tried from all devices (... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anthony��antonios, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance

Error msg: aQZqseSfuEisIvXu.0.0.20.13

i cannot buy v bucks fortnite althought i do have money in my microsoft account

Have tried from all devices ( pc , xbox) with no luck

:)

anthony��antonios, Nov 6, 2019
  2. FreelanceGem098 Win User

Hello anthony

Thank you for reaching out to the forums page please code you explain your issue in more detail please as i can find that error code. Thank you.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    anthony��antonios

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. anthony��antonio Win User

Hi anthony,

sorry to hear. Maybe
    some security restriction at your account
    . Please check also your billing address should be in the same region as the market/XBOX Region you choose.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
    No didnt help
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi anthony,

sorry to hear. Maybe
    some security restriction at your account
    . Please check also your billing address should be in the same region as the market/XBOX Region you choose.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  6. anthony��antonio Win User

Suddenly i managed to purchase the vbucks. I didnt try anything new except from using a different pc to log in to.
Thema:

1. Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance - Similar Threads - Cannot buy bucks

2. Cannot set correct Country when attepmpting to buy something with credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot set correct Country when attepmpting to buy something with credit card: I'm trying to purchase something but United States is locked as my country in the billing section. My region on my computer is correct as is it on my microsoft account. I don't live in the United...
  3. minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins: "we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?" everything else works, but trying to join realms trial, or to buy minecoins, i get that message. (same error...
  4. I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.: [img] Based on the outcome, I cannot buy DLCs for Kinect Sports Rivals anymore. Everytime I try to accept the purchase, the Microsoft Store is intentionally refusing to take it because it knows I...
  5. Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store: Hey Guys, I tried to buy gta sa in the xbox one store (im from germany location is set to germany) but it always says "could not complete payment" and if I try to buy it in the web store on my...
  6. Cannot buy ingame currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy ingame currency: I cannot purchase ingame currency in Sea of Thieves for some reason. When I click "Purchase Ancient Coins", an empty popup window appears. I have already contacted SOT support, they told me to go...
  7. Cannot buy points on Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy points on Madden 20: I spent $20 a few weeks ago, but now it doesn't work. According to my Microsoft account, everything is still good to go with PayPal set up. How do I fix this?? Do i just buy gift cars now?...
  8. I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.: So, I was going to get some V-Bucks today, and all of the sudden, when I clicked buy nothing happened, and my money didn't get taken. I don't exactly know if this is an error or I'm banned from...
  9. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29
  10. Cannot buy Mass Effect 2 DLC “Overlord”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Mass Effect 2 DLC “Overlord”: Ok; so where to begin.... I been trying to buy the DLC for Mass Effect 2 known as Overlord. For over a month now me and a bunch of others have been trying to purchase it and all we get a message...