Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance

Discus and support Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error msg: aQZqseSfuEisIvXu.0.0.20.13 i cannot buy v bucks fortnite althought i do have money in my microsoft account Have tried from all devices (... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anthony��antonios, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance

Error msg: aQZqseSfuEisIvXu.0.0.20.13

i cannot buy v bucks fortnite althought i do have money in my microsoft account

Have tried from all devices ( pc , xbox) with no luck

:)

anthony��antonios, Nov 6, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

How does my son redeem his microsoft money to buy the battle pass on Fortnite?

He can also use his Microsoft account balance to buy v-bucks in the Microsoft Store.
  3. FreelanceGem098 Win User

Hello anthony

Thank you for reaching out to the forums page please code you explain your issue in more detail please as i can find that error code. Thank you.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    anthony��antonios

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. anthony��antonio Win User

Hi anthony,

sorry to hear. Maybe
    some security restriction at your account
    . Please check also your billing address should be in the same region as the market/XBOX Region you choose.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
    No didnt help
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi anthony,

sorry to hear. Maybe
    some security restriction at your account
    . Please check also your billing address should be in the same region as the market/XBOX Region you choose.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
Thema:

1. Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance - Similar Threads - Cannot buy bucks

2. Pur-riskrejected-crossregion. Cannot buy games from Argentina.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pur-riskrejected-crossregion. Cannot buy games from Argentina.: My original account is from the US, but ive moved to argentina. I bought a new xbox one x a month ago and have tried aeverything i can think of but am still unable to buy games or add-ons. The...
  3. Cannot buy Game pass for PC on sale

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy Game pass for PC on sale: Hey, I bought GP for PC few months ago, used it to my liking and forgot about it. They added some new games I was interested in so I wanted to buy another GP for a month. The thing is, I forgot to...
  4. Cannot buy anything stuck on USA

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy anything stuck on USA: So I was gonna buy Minecraft windows 10, but I realized it was locked onto United States. I live in Canada and I even checked my accounts region and it is on Canada. Where can I change it to...
  5. i cannot buy games when the region is set to Puerto rico, why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot buy games when the region is set to Puerto rico, why is that?: i cannot buy games with the region set to Puerto rico and i also tried it on my phone, laptop, desktop and tablet but it keeps saying PUR authentication failure. I have two different payment...
  6. I cannot buy ''Jet set Radio''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy ''Jet set Radio'': So, i am trying to buy the game, but the page keeps throwing me the message ''Try again later'' 60012fc8-c125-4c80-9d4c-c6a39cd7267b
  7. Cannot Buy a Backwards Compatible Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Buy a Backwards Compatible Game: Greetings, I'm trying to buy the game BRAID ( https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Braid/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584108ce?noSplash=1 ) for myself to own, which is set to leave Xbox Game...
  8. Cannot buy a xbox gift for my sister who lives in Canada

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot buy a xbox gift for my sister who lives in Canada: Sorry, this is just a rant. It seems completely impossible to buy an xbox digital game for my sister who lives in Canada (when I live in the US). I gifted a game from the US Xbox site, but she...
  9. Cannot buy nor redeem Xbox 360 games from Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy nor redeem Xbox 360 games from Marketplace: Hello, I've seen this question asked many times but it is still a problem that cannot be ignored. Whenever I try to buy (or redeem, for example from Live Gold subscription) an Xbox 360 game...
  10. Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold: Good day I want to buy X-box gold status and I live in Vietnam, all settings and my profile changed to it Somehow, I cannot do it from X-box itself, it just give me the link So, I go to web...