cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!

Discus and support cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any help appreciated. I would like to cancel Game pass ultimate (i am on the pc) i go through normal cancelling channels but at the actual bit of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stuworth, Sep 7, 2021.

1. stuworth
    stuworth Guest

cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!

Any help appreciated.

I would like to cancel Game pass ultimate (i am on the pc)

i go through normal cancelling channels but at the actual bit of cancelling i get a "something went wrong error, try again", this has been going on for over a week.

I try to get a call back support but i get a something went wrong error at the point of taking my number.

I have tried various browsers on various PC's.

I have tried removing my payment details but it will not let me as it is tied to the ongoing subscription.

I have tried contacting support by phone myself but they hang up on me...(i presume there is a problem with my account thats a bit of a pain).

HEEELLLPPP!

:)

stuworth, Sep 7, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @stuworth! I hope that you are doing well today!

Would you please try the link below. You will be connected directly to a live agent. They should be able to assist you with cancelling your subscription.

Contact us - Microsoft Support
  3. Smwutches Win User

game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

Since Ultimate includes gold, game pass for consoles, and game pass for pc, anything you already have on your account is cancelled and converted to ultimate when you upgrade. By completing the purchase for ultimate, you agreed to that and cancelling ultimate
    would cancel anything that was converted. You will have to purchase game pass for PC again if you want it again.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Accidentally Canceled Xbox Live

You would have to try contact support to see if there is anything they can do. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

The 1$ promotion is for Game Pass Ultimate which includes Gold, Game Pass for Xbox, and Game Pass for PC. Since Ultimate includes all of those, your gold was automatically cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate when you made the purchase. So cancelling Ultimate
    cancels everything.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Question on Xbox gamepass / gold / gamepass ult / pc gamepass

Please also keep in mind, that if you cancel your game pass ultimate it will also cancel gold and the game pass subscription aswell in that moment you cancel your ultimate subscription.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Need help with a gifted subscription to gold

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do, but it's not guaranteed. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Anytime you have just gold/game pass and you purchase Ultimate, the remaining time you have from your standard gold/game pass subscription is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate for the same amount of time and cannot be reverted. That's why when you cancelled
    Ultimate, it cancelled the Gold as well.
Thema:

1. cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing! - Similar Threads - cannot cancel game

2. I cannot cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription.: A few months ago I purchased the free trial of Minecraft Realms for the Windows 10 Edition. We really only used it once but it has been billing me monthly ever since. I followed the instructions...
  3. Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into.: Hello, I am having problems with canceling Xbox Pass subscriptions, and I got recently billed for it. Before you post generic response with steps how to cancel Microsoft subscriptions read the...
  4. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account: Hi there, So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a dollar for month one and then when I stopped...
  5. I cannot cancel my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot cancel my subscription: So a few months ago I was dumb and forgot to turn off automatic billing. So all of a sudden, my xbox game pass ultimate runs out, (as well as my live gold). So I thought that it wouldn't be a big...
  6. I cannot cancel my XBOX 360 recurring subscription..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot cancel my XBOX 360 recurring subscription..: I cannot cancel my XBOX 360 recurring subscription..I do not get the "cancel" button. The help section is misleading! [img] 82e86d5a-84d6-400c-906d-91b6d702447d
  7. Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...: I feel like my XBox Live subscription is stuck in purgatory, no support avenues have led to any help, and I think manual intervention is needed. I tried to cancel my Game Pass Ultimate...
  8. Cannot cancel game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot cancel game pass: I have recently bought a 12 months xbox live gold gift card, but on putting the code in it says that it will be converted into 4 months of game pass. I tried to cancel my expired game pass, but...
  9. I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass: When trying to cancel my subscription, I realized there is no way to cancel it. Everything shows me a cancel subscription button, but there is nothing there for me. I tried to manage. I tried...
  10. I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...: Bought The Witcher 2 Enhanced on my Xbox One X. I used a credit card but wanted to use my credits. I contacted Microsoft and was issues a $3.00 refund. Now when I try to buy again it says I own...