Cannot cancel game pass

Discus and support Cannot cancel game pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have recently bought a 12 months xbox live gold gift card, but on putting the code in it says that it will be converted into 4 months of game pass. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlappyWangs, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Cannot cancel game pass

I have recently bought a 12 months xbox live gold gift card, but on putting the code in it says that it will be converted into 4 months of game pass. I tried to cancel my expired game pass, but there is no option to cancel. Please help.

submitted by /u/FlappyWangs
    [link] [comments]

/u/FlappyWangs, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You would be best placed to create your own thread.

If you are referring to losing Xbox Live Gold because you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, there is nothing that can be done. It clearly states that Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate days and can not be reverted and that canceling Game
    Pass Ultimate will cancel out the converted Xbox Live Gold. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

You can cancel your Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time, and you will
    continue to have access to your Ultimate benefits until your prepaid time ends, at which point you will not be charged again.

Note The upgrade of any prepaid time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cannot be reverted back to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, and you cannot receive a refund for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game
    Pass. You can, however, rejoin Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass when your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

When you purchased the promotional price, anything you had on your account was converted to Ultimate Game Pass (that is stated in the promotion) and cannot be converted back. So by confirming your purchase for the promotion, you agreed to that. Cancelling
    the subscription would cancel your Ultimate Game Pass which included the now converted gold. You would have to purchase a new subscription.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

CANCELING GAMEPASS

You can cancel game pass by going to
    account.microsoft.com
    , select services & subscriptions, scroll down to game pass, select payment & billing under game pass, then select cancel. That should cancel your game pass for you.
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Ultimate

If you'd like to discontinue the Xbox Ultimate subscription, just log in and cancel. Here is a bit more from the

Xbox Ultimate Gamepass FAQ
    page:

"How do I manage or cancel the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan?

You can cancel Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time: Sign in at account.microsoft.com/services. Under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, select Payment & Billing,
    then Cancel. You’ll have an option to end your subscription on its expiration date. Depending on your subscription’s status, you may also have an option to end it immediately with a refund of the price you paid for Ultimate only. Please note,
    the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund."
  6. DQKoraZon Win User

CANCELING GAMEPASS

You can cancel game pass by going to
    account.microsoft.com
    , select services & subscriptions, scroll down to game pass, select payment & billing under game pass, then select cancel. That should cancel your game pass for you.
    the only option available is to pay and they say that they owe them a month or something
Thema:

Cannot cancel game pass

1. Cannot cancel game pass - Similar Threads - Cannot cancel game

2. Cancelled installation taking up disk space - cannot reinstall or delete files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelled installation taking up disk space - cannot reinstall or delete files?: Hi all, Yesterday, I tried to download The Outer Wilds, and my connection was bad, so I cancelled the download. Today, I tried again, except I don't have enough disk space anymore, because the...
  3. I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass: When trying to cancel my subscription, I realized there is no way to cancel it. Everything shows me a cancel subscription button, but there is nothing there for me. I tried to manage. I tried...
  4. I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...: Bought The Witcher 2 Enhanced on my Xbox One X. I used a credit card but wanted to use my credits. I contacted Microsoft and was issues a $3.00 refund. Now when I try to buy again it says I own...
  5. I cannot cancel my gift card to my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot cancel my gift card to my friend: Cannot cancel my gift card due to my friend cannot even redeem it! and I cannot find my gift card history (shows empty), the service sucks anybody can support thanks...
  6. Fortnite update does not complete and cannot be cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite update does not complete and cannot be cancelled: My son launched the latest Fortnite update, but it got stuck at 94%. We cannot get it to complete and more concerning, we cannot even cancel it. We tried everything from going to queue and...
  7. Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later.: FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!! FOR THE PAST WEEK HAVE BEEN GETTING THIS MESSAGE EVERYTIME I TRY TO MAKE THE FREE PURCHASES FOR WATCHING THE ADS!!!!!! "Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it...
  8. Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later.: Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later. 55b685c7-0ec0-43ae-bb0e-cf4a95e85f25
  9. Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later.: I have been getting this message every time I try to Watch Ad for free tickets and coins. Can you fix it???? 6c20b356-928f-4808-85c4-8db19a9f62a2
  10. Charged a monthly subscription fee and cannot cancel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged a monthly subscription fee and cannot cancel: Hello, I am being charged a monthly fee of 10.77 and do not know what I am being charged for. I have tried to cancel any subscription I have but do not get the option to cancel. I do not want any...