Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into.

Discus and support Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am having problems with canceling Xbox Pass subscriptions, and I got recently billed for it. Before you post generic response with steps how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jakub Górz, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:12 PM.

1. Jakub Górz
    Jakub Górz Guest

Hello,

I am having problems with canceling Xbox Pass subscriptions, and I got recently billed for it. Before you post generic response with steps how to cancel Microsoft subscriptions read the rest of my post please.

I tried to cancel it on my Microsoft account but it says I don't have any subscriptions. I thought it got cancelled somehow, yet I got billed recently for it, even though I was unable to locate the subscription on my account. I am an university student and
    I got my Windows 10 license from my university. I've got my Windows account linked to it, and looks like Xbox pass subscription is on that second account. The problem is I cannot login to this account on myaccount.microsoft.com ('the account doesn't exist').
    I tried logging in on xbox website and got the message on the picture below. Only support available that deals with canceling subscriptions is a bot which didn't serve my problem, I would like to cancel this subscription and get a refund.

Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into. [​IMG]

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

When you purchased the promotional price, anything you had on your account was converted to Ultimate Game Pass (that is stated in the promotion) and cannot be converted back. So by confirming your purchase for the promotion, you agreed to that. Cancelling
    the subscription would cancel your Ultimate Game Pass which included the now converted gold. You would have to purchase a new subscription.
  3. Zodiac R4X Win User

annulation abonnement xbox game pass ultimate

To cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription, you must log into the Xbox.com account and go to the My Account section, then Services and Subscriptions. There is no commitment for the Xbox Game Pass and so it can be canceled at any time.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Delete Xbox account

5. Shrk1990 Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate

Hey there,

Unfortunately, a bill that is past due cannot be canceled until the amount due is paid in full. You'd need to
    log in to your Microsoft Account and select the Services and Subscriptions section to pay off the amount, then cancel the subscription.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You would be best placed to create your own thread.

If you are referring to losing Xbox Live Gold because you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, there is nothing that can be done. It clearly states that Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate days and can not be reverted and that canceling Game
    Pass Ultimate will cancel out the converted Xbox Live Gold. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

You can cancel your Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time, and you will
    continue to have access to your Ultimate benefits until your prepaid time ends, at which point you will not be charged again.

Note The upgrade of any prepaid time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cannot be reverted back to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, and you cannot receive a refund for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game
    Pass. You can, however, rejoin Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass when your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends
Thema:

1. Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into. - Similar Threads - Cannot cancel Pass

2. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account: Hi there, So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a dollar for month one and then when I stopped...
  3. I cannot cancel my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot cancel my subscription: So a few months ago I was dumb and forgot to turn off automatic billing. So all of a sudden, my xbox game pass ultimate runs out, (as well as my live gold). So I thought that it wouldn't be a big...
  4. I cannot cancel my XBOX 360 recurring subscription..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot cancel my XBOX 360 recurring subscription..: I cannot cancel my XBOX 360 recurring subscription..I do not get the "cancel" button. The help section is misleading! [img] 82e86d5a-84d6-400c-906d-91b6d702447d
  5. I cannot play World of Warships from physical disc after cancelling Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play World of Warships from physical disc after cancelling Xbox Live Gold subscription: I cancelled Xbox Live Gold subscription six months ago. I recently purchased a disc game and tried to play but when I launched the game I got the message to purchase either Xbox Live Gold or Game...
  6. I cannot cancel my subscription, I also want a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot cancel my subscription, I also want a refund: I want to cancel my Xbox gamepass Ultimate subscription (that I bought for $1) but it says this: Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show all the data at the moment....
  7. Cannot recover account, need to cancel subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot recover account, need to cancel subscription: I created an alt xbox account and cannot access it to cancel the subscription that is tied with the account. I also cannot go through the recovering process because my back up account has been...
  8. Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...: I feel like my XBox Live subscription is stuck in purgatory, no support avenues have led to any help, and I think manual intervention is needed. I tried to cancel my Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. Cannot cancel game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot cancel game pass: I have recently bought a 12 months xbox live gold gift card, but on putting the code in it says that it will be converted into 4 months of game pass. I tried to cancel my expired game pass, but...
  10. I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass: When trying to cancel my subscription, I realized there is no way to cancel it. Everything shows me a cancel subscription button, but there is nothing there for me. I tried to manage. I tried...