Cannot change avatar

Discus and support Cannot change avatar in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm unable to change my avatar for my XBOX live account, when I try via the 360 console, it hangs on Updating avatar clothes and accessories. If i try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lo Fang, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Lo Fang
    Lo Fang Guest

Cannot change avatar

I'm unable to change my avatar for my XBOX live account, when I try via the 360 console, it hangs on Updating avatar clothes and accessories. If i try via Avatar Editor, it
    simply says "There was an error saving the avatar. Please try again later" Anyone have any suggestions?

:)

Lo Fang, Aug 25, 2014
  2. How do I change my avatar on a mac in Firefox or Safari?

I'm having a similar problem, I cannot use the avatar editor and cannot change my gamer picture (I can still change my gamer pics, but cannot take/save a pic of my avatar. I can only use the generic pictures provided already). I've download/re-installed
    silver light but the problem still persists.

Fatal Stigma x, Aug 25, 2014
  3. Changing my Xbox Live Avatar on Surface Pro 2

I'm trying to change my avatar through my SP2, but I cannot find out how. I can access my avatar online, but when I click on items to change it says to launch the games app. I do that, but see nowhere to change my avatar. I'm on Windows 8.1.

GoinOnTilt327, Aug 25, 2014
  4. Cannot change avatar

I can't update mine either, getting the same error.

OutlawPandaBear, Aug 25, 2014
  5. OutlawPandaBear Win User

Cannot change avatar

I can't update mine either, getting the same error.
  6. Fatal Stigma x Win User

How do I change my avatar on a mac in Firefox or Safari?

I'm having a similar problem, I cannot use the avatar editor and cannot change my gamer picture (I can still change my gamer pics, but cannot take/save a pic of my avatar. I can only use the generic pictures provided already). I've download/re-installed
    silver light but the problem still persists.
  7. CordedBoss26 Win User

Cannot edit avatar in Windows 8.1

it says start the games app. clicking it does nothing, going to the games app has no option to change avatar, on the website the edit avatar button shows up for a second then is replaced with a blank while looking avatar that cannot be clicked. no errors
    show up
  8. MatthewRPreston Win User

Cannot edit avatar from Games metro app in windows 8

I was using Firefox, actually. I cannot find the change avatar button in the Games metro app. It simply is not there. I followed your instructions... and I cannot see Customize Avatar. Is it because I currently am on xbox live silver? Or does the Windows
    8.1 Preview Games metro app not have that feature? I shall try chrome... but I still want to figure out why I cannot do it from the metro app.
  9. DJMADMAV Win User

Downloading any content

AVATAR AWARDS CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED!!! They must be unlocked, they are still appearing in my avatar awards list but i cannot access them in customize avatar. Read what i said again please numpty boy! and pay attention.
Thema:

Cannot change avatar

1. Cannot change avatar - Similar Threads - Cannot change avatar

2. Cannot change my address in Microsoft Address Book

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change my address in Microsoft Address Book: Trying to update my living address on my account, so I can subscribe to game pass, and the Address Book is giving me the following error- "Your city and zip code don’t match. Check them and try...
  3. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  4. Cannot change gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change gamertag: I purchased Gears 5 and was told to create a gamertag when I logged into the xbox services. I created one, logged out, and came back later and the gamertag I used is replaced by a random one. I go...
  5. Cannot conect to WiFi after changing a router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot conect to WiFi after changing a router: Hello there. For some reason my xbox360 stop connecting to live after replacing a router. I have an error on the first stage of connecting to WiFi. All other devices connect fine without any...
  6. Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs: I want to play minecraft realms on Xbox, but get an error message saying I have to change my settings. I've found other people with the same issue. The solution recommended it to change the...
  7. I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360: I moved from Germany to the USA, and changed the settings on the console and in my Microsoft Account, both locale and language, as well as the billing information. I have deleted and re-added my...
  8. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  9. My Gamer Tag is set automaically and cannot change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamer Tag is set automaically and cannot change it: when I tried to sign in the xbox.com and set my profile, error occurs and gamer tag is automatically set as stupid one. after that, I try to change it, error occurs too and does not change it....
  10. TO DO THIS CHANGE A SETTING - I cannot open the avatar store

in XBoX Accessibility
    TO DO THIS CHANGE A SETTING - I cannot open the avatar store: When I try to open the avatar store via either the AVATAR STORE button or the GET MORE button, I get the error message: "To do this, change a setting. You cannot buy or download because of how...